Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BbKbUqhnZgb
instagram.com/p/BAMFwNmgdy6/?taken-by=martseim
youtube.com/watch?v=3nJrYPVJ88M
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ1oxtg0YLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i could maybe incline bench it though

>Implying
All I see is some stupid fucking kid who's going to be visiting layne norton in the snapped the fuck up wing of his local hospital

that's strong as fuck.

inb4 jelly haters who can't even bench that weight.

>He doesn't know what an Olympic press is

yes, it's not a "strict press", but it's a perfectly safe and valid olympic style press. he couldn't strict press 150kg, but he could easily strict press well over 100kg, so it's still extremely strong.

>instagram.com/p/BbKbUqhnZgb
>using momentum
>using mostly chest to press that
ye, great achievement there lol

nice standing incline press, very nice

I won't, and neither will he.

Choo choo

>not strict
into the trash

>When you forget your towel, so you have to do your incline bench set while standing up

I'd say he could put up 110-115 strict with a 150 olympic press, still better than anyone on this board

he can do more than that. you don't magically add 40kg to your press by leaning back. if you think you do then I suggest you try it next time you're pressing and see if you can suddenly press a whole plate more than you normally do.

>Nearly 2018
>Jelly haters are STILL not doing their incline bench standing with legdrive

lmao at ur intact lumbars

I strict press 1.5pl8 and lean back press 105, same as my push press
I think the ratio is fitting

wtf, if you lean back extremely it can add a good 20kgs to your OHP instantly, what are you babbling about

I also know what slamming my dick in a car door is, doesn't mean that it's smart or that I should do it.

It's a dangerous parlor trick.

This guy looks dyel as fuck. Can’t believe people still fall for strength=aesthetics meme in the current year.

A whole plate in that case would be around 35%, which is not unrealistic to gain from that level of angle abuse.

If you can strictly OHP 50 kg, you can surely incline bench 70 kg.

He's thick as fuck

>Grinding years for superhuman strength
>Still look like I barely lift

This is pretty much my greatest fear. Should I quit SS?

He looks like he’s been lifting for maybe a year. Strength is mostly technique and CNS.

Chase is one strong motherfucker, i also admire his thick physique.

3pl8 oly press is pretty dang good, although i would say in my humble opinion that it becomes more of an incline press at this anount of lean back

>LIGHT WEIGHT BABY

Do a strength routine until 1234 plate then switch to hypertrophy

Nah, strength in naturals equals size, a cubic cm of muscle can only output so much force no matter the individual, so you will adapt to new stimuli, either you will get bigger or more efficient, when neural adaptation selzes you have to get bigger

Yes. If yiu want to get big, do a bodybuilding routine. Only switch to strength if you get bored. “Strength before aesthetics” is a retarded meme based on nothing but broscience

jesus fucking christ he turned into a fucking set square

>Back

..... This isnt gonna end well....

This shit is more dangerous than any rounded back deadlift, but people will defend it because muh SS posterboy.

my back and lumbar really hurt only simply by looking at that pic.

brrrr

Read this thread scientists found that strength correlates with attractiveness to females not aesthetics.

This is asking for a hernia.

Rippetoe is fucking destroy the health of thousands of young healthy male, somebody has to stop him

this
you should have seen the way my gf looked at me after I deadlifted 6pl8

Friendly reminder that bench press is the only lift that kills people even with spotters.

Guys, chill the fuck out. He has a belt on geez......

Why does rippetoe has this lift in his novice program ? Is he trying to kill people too ? What a fucking piece of shit.

Good thing it's literally impossible to kill yourself on the bench press if you don't fail a lift or don't have rack pins for safety.
Meanwhile this fucker is trashing his spine every single time he does this.

failed bench press reps plenty of times and never hurt myself.

i just roll-of-shamed out of it. not so difficult.

You are literally retarded. They were judged by their PICTURES = muscle mass

I've seen posts about getting fucked in the ass on this board and this was still the gayest post I've ever seen.

nice

Yeah that’s what OP did, except with more back snap and that cute red face really blonde people get

Guy is strong for sure but that isn't an OHP.

My props to him for not passing the fuck out. I left consciousness behind pressing 215. Taking a breath before you unrack is danger.

>They think failed by feeling weak or bar not going up is the only way
>They've never heard of bar slipping, tear muscle, cramps etc...
I get that i'm talking to sub 1 year lifting teens but cmon use that noggin.

Are we not gonna talk about that ass

Jesus

He could probably squeeze his glutes to force orgasms

why would someone do this instead of just repping out at half the weight? this doesnt even look cool, in fact it looks beyond retarded

I did this with my back accidentally trying to OHP 185 and ended up having to go to chiro 3 times and had 4 massage therapy appointments before I could lift again. Watching this gave me flashbacks.

What part makes it not OHP.
If you don't move hips and you're still it's called a military press btw.

I was just about to comment something on it.

Why does Veeky Forums have to be so forcedly gay all the time

what's gayer, commenting on a guys ass in a ohp video, or commenting about how another guy beat you to complementing a guys ass in a ohp video?

>cute
fug are there there people that actually think this? I get it pretty bad and have always been disgusted by it.

Excessive backwards lean. Pic related is competition rules for backwards lean on OHP.

do a program that has a hypertrophy period into a strength period like most people who aren't retards do

holy shit that's a lot of weight to OHP

T. Layback press

>competition rules
what competition

fuck he's gonna get a hernia arching his back like that

KEK where you reading your broscience?

user, the average machine using, dumbbell using, curlfixated bro lifter is both stronger and healthier then the average fat ass new wannabe powerlifter.
They look strong becuase they put in years of work, the other guys just look fat as shit and have the soft newly made, gym dependent and unnatural in the real world lower body heavy fat ass look to them.

You've just topped it.

made my back hurt just watching. I use a small bend and even still i get some lowback strain on PRs

His ass is ridiculous though.

Nice push press incline bench. lmao

>what competition

USSF

that is just not right. it's good that this lift is no longer competetive.

>perfectly safe
prove it

no doubt he's stronger than 95% of people who post here, including myself
but isn't this more of a standing bench press lol

jesus fucking christ that shit does not look safe

>lordosis bench
>ohp

>standing incline press now with extra lower back pain

Very nice

Friendly reminder that you're a hell of a lot more likely to die driving to the gym than you are benching

This movement is specifically contraindicated in SS

Isn't this a bad lift

noice

>leans so far back that he is basically benching
I mean yeah i'm jelly that's still impressive as fuck, but god damn take off one of the plates and actually do an OHP.

There's a reason it hasn't been part of the sport since the 1970's

yeah but he also put leg drive into it

and he's belted

Daily reminder that ohp is a meme lift that does not induce hypertrophy

It's still 140kg over his head

So when I use a forklift to put 1000lbs on a high shelf, I can count that? I mean, it's 1000lbs over my head.

>implying

instagram.com/p/BAMFwNmgdy6/?taken-by=martseim

>ywn clean and press 500lb
youtube.com/watch?v=3nJrYPVJ88M

>standing bench

>>You will never OHP more than three plate
Fuck you, one day I'm going to OHP your fat ass, which is 4 plate at least

FAKE and GAY

thats a bench press

not an OHP

>United States of Soccer Federation

Who give a fuck what those ballerina ball faggot this?

t. facebook dyels

He isn't wrong though. They removed it for that reason. It was just a standing bench and everyone knew it was a joke.

Yep, there is a reason it's not in the Olympics anymore.

is it possible for this to be impressive and also acknowledge it's not good form/not sustainable ?

you guys are so fucking dogmatic it's annoying

Next stop, snap city terminal

Because the judges kept passing every lift done by the guys from their side of the iron curtain?

Nice tush. No homo.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ1oxtg0YLo

dyel?