Not everyone who is into fitness have the same goals...

Not everyone who is into fitness have the same goals. Sure it must be nice looking like Arnold but squatting 1000 pounds is also cool. I'm sure this fellow is pleased with his appearance he looks big and tough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ciH4AFbiEQ
youtu.be/PaM36Rz6ZkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This must be why Tony Soprano was able to score such high end tail, despite apparently being an asthmatic, obese, bald, guinea

youtube.com/watch?v=4ciH4AFbiEQ

Daily reminder that you have to live it.

Tony is alpha as fuck! To bad about the small hands though

Who is that youtuber that has motivational videos where he's only squatting like 10lbs with a weight belt? These two are on the absolute opposite ends of the lifting spectrum.

Vynz and Kyriakos are like ying and yang. Twinkshredded pinnacle and bloatmaxxed pinnacle, respect both for balance

This vynz is an unstopable object and grizzly is an immovable object

can you imagine the sleep apnea, christ all that snoring must be difficult to sleep through

Will someone please explain who this guy even is to me

So fucking disgusting he looks like a pig

Better yet, he looks like wet deli meat.

B L O A T M O G G E D

Gotta be honest though, his traps and lats are absolutely massive I bet those 700+ lbs zercher "raises" Work extremely well and that could transfer over to grappling

>his appearance looks big and tough

yeah maybe if you consider the stay puft marshmallow man to be intimidating

You would be pissing in your pants if you were in the same room as him

What are you talking about? You're telling me you think this is scary?

yeah, youre right, his massive bloat would probably be filling the entire room, pushing against my bladder and forcing my to piss myself

History of Veeky Forums

> stroke Zyzz ego till he takes a sauna out of this life
> make fun of tiny hobbit with dead parents till he quits
> oust a closeted homosexual trying to help people without much gym equipment
> make fun out of a mentally ill man obsessed with arm workouts

and now
> make fun of man who is shaped like a blob who could use a friend

ruski cold war experiment kid

Does his stomach hurt?
It looks like his stomach hurts

He looks like his farts could kill a small child

The M O G G I N G is unreal

youtu.be/PaM36Rz6ZkQ

twinkcels on suicide watch

What? We are grizzlys friends. You fuck with grizz, you fuck with us.

Lol whenever someone insults bloat we defend him, we are his friends. When was the last time 8 loyal people attacked someone that tried to put you down?

i swear this is the best clip i have ever seen
LIVE IT

t. bruce lee

dont forget the supermong Rip the legends

I bloatmog all of you twinkcel faggots.

>inb4 twinks cope

What the fuck happened to the Mong? Did he ever get that diddly form down?

>make fun of man who is shaped like a blob who could use a friend

He has shitton of friends and unironically a better social life than the majority of fit fags . Loyal gym buddies and fellow bloaters and hangs out a lot by on the greek beaches in the summer. And his training actually gives him huge enjoyment, as you can see from his vids, especially when he breaks a PR unlike the faggots in here that force themselves to lift for muh aesthetics and always need ""motivation"" to do their mediocre workouts. Also thinking of it he actually outlived all of Veeky Forumss previous mascots lmao as he is close to his 50s. Dude's is literally LIVING it. The BLOATLORD is inspiration.

i recall someone told that he was seen streaming on twitch and had lost his gains, joining the ranks of the bloated one. godspeed mong, godspeed

>what little success he has with femals is non existant when he goes above 15% bf

too real man, too real

Does the bloat speak english?

We don't even know if he speaks at all.

>fit promoting fat ugly people.
Wrong board user

Twink

lol wut