/waifu/ thread

alright Veeky Forums what's your type?

I find it hard to actually express what my type is. I would imagine it is a girl who holds as much passion for something in her life as I do for lifting.

Why even live?

my type is the type that loves me for who i am

as far as physical characteristics I am not particularly picky? I like most healthy body types, all colors of hair and skin and eyes (except asians)

as for personality traits, I can only deduce my type by analyzing my exes and looking at their similar traits

>extroverted
>organized
>stable
>consumers of art

noting this, these are all basically opposite traits from me. I an an introvert, not particularly organized outside of work, I am a bit flighty and jumpy with decisions and I really enjoy producing rather than consuming art

so I guess my type is an opposite of me? I think that's a good start, kind of someone to ground me and I can be the fun one for her and we complete each other

TALL FLAT CHESTED KOREANS WITH LONG HAIR

fag

I'll know someday

She looks like a slut

Anyone willing to tolerate me

>feels.jpg

All military women are.

I never got this picture
Why not just tell her? I know multiple girls who fit my type and kf they'd ever ask me if tell them. I mean i don't expect them to reciprocate but what's the point In hiding it.

The point is that his type embarrasses him.

>Why not just tell her?
Because that would be inappropriate and your life and career would be over #metoo

I thought the point was that the girl fits his type and He s just scared of telling her

Don't have one

Good luck!

My fiance. Half Cuban half Anglo, long dark hair, super thin petite little thing, yet amazing tits. Moves like a dancer. Loves to work out, loves to fuck. Extroverted personality, highly educated, and just crazy enough to surprise me and make me laugh. I couldn't be more lucky.

>happy
>on Veeky Forums

pick one

I'm a newfag on this board. Just discovered it and trying to learn some new stuff. I'm pretty happy, yeah.

I lift for Felix

>lifting for 3D
>making it
good luck

Wewlad, make it

>post op
Gross

>FLAT CHESTED
DROPPED

>It's a faggots ruin another thread episode

You fuckers are not worthy to see my waifu

thanks, mate
gonna start lifting for you too :*

>implying your waifu is good or even decent

I was born with a soul that loves titcows.
Vanilla seibah never did much for me but Lancer rocks my world.

kek

I love short haired tomboyish girls with abs. I am often told I am gay because of this, but I despise traps and am strictly hetero.

Anyone experience something similar?

Also, pic related is my 3D waifu

You are deep in the closet, user.

N-no homo.

just fuck it in the ass

>nerdy white dudes
Preferably who lift but I dunno if the two criteria are mutually exclusive
With a juicy butt is a plus

oh god, that show gave me so many erections.
All of my first wanks were looking at nipples in that manga.
Cheers for the memory, I'm going to go read it from start to finish.

Oh yeah, they lift.

Girls who look like they work out at the library.

I appreciate camels

If I asked a dude what his type was and he replied with "boatsluts" I would give him a high five.

Good sense of humor (any sense of humor).
Does some fit shit.
Knows how to cook.

ASS

Doesn't have a drinking problem.

Patrician

every gym has plenty of nerdy white powerlifting guys how have you not found one?

Because my gym is a magnet for Chinese and Indian dudes
The few white dudes that came in are 2 cute 4 me or also Chads that I'd be too awkward to approach

bc this is NOT how a man act you faggot!
If you like her, you should try to kiss / fuck her.
Means approache her in a sexual way.
If you just tell her, that you like her but dont try to kiss her/ fuck her, you are not even touching her... she is going to be disgust of how beta/faggot you are.
A man does not Need to speak, but to act. So if you like her, you kiss her!
If you want to verbalize something like i like you, then be always congruent with your Body, Hands, lips, cock. And i dont mean to rape her. If she doesn't want to be kissed or fucked, she is going to Show that, then is where you spot, say goodby and go find another one to fuck.

epbp

Ah, a /k/ommando I see

>no Major in the gif
???

my 2D

Enjoy your brain damage.

rip ippo, fuck you kamogawa for training him like a retard

K H A Z A R
H
A
Z
A
R

M I L K E R S
I
L
K
E
R
S

5'6-5'10, asian, slender, small boobs, face like koreans after plastic surgery, 16-25 years old (16 is legal here), cute but assertive
or
5'10-6'3, asian/white, big tits, milfish, chubby/fit, wife material, 35-45

white 21, 6'3 here

yeah tried that one. she was just obsessed with it and didn't give a fuck about me or herself even.

It sucked.

My type is someone who I find attractive, who I connect with. I’m asking her out soon boys.

daddy issues, cuts herself, drinks and takes drugs, small, tsundere, tolerates me

I like white girls, I am not attracted to other races. White women have the most attractive bodies. I like friendly women who have a sense of humor.

Are you a Commiefornia roastie or a fag? Genuinely curious

this

Literally kill yourself

>vegan
>tall
>good maternal instincts
>shy and wholesome
>likes to read probably

im the exact opposite of what i like

I want to fuck everyone.

Petite, white, generally Nordic. Light skinned snow princess makes me pic related.

This toilet paper is everything I ever wanted in a man.

nohomo

Look like my aunt, and mom, and sister (and me but I'm a guy). That's what average non fat Mexican women look like. What's hot about it?

always like brunettes more but i met this curly haired blonde girl with green eyes and shes just the cutest little thing
too bad she doesnt want me

Ships makes the best waifus

>1-2 heads taller than me
>thicc/bbw
>stronger then me
>dominant

>post op
>woman

Source?

Healthy, tall
I really want to produce fine children

I want my very own Hinata.
A cute girl with big boobs that looks up to me and motivates me to do my best every day.

>tfw no macku gf

I see your a man of culture as well

this

Me too man. Me too

Super alpha, white, racist, perfect at everything, lowkey a psychopath, makes me feel bad about myself

Ottermode 5'10 guys with brown eyes, is a bait i will bite without even hesitating.

But, the personality requirement is a lot more to ask.
which is this

shoo

Teppu

>6’4 ottermode
>will only ever attract histrionic womanlets and not pic related

that was a good doujin