Boogie is gonna make it

First he lost the weight and now he is becomming redpilled and divorcing his whore wife.
In the next step he will build some muscles and surpass zyzz as our most iconic inspiration.

I'd say Veeky Forums got btfo'd again by based boogie.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/7jnnlw/so_heres_the_deal_wife_and_divorce/
youtube.com/watch?v=E4mYycu4f84
youtube.com/watch?v=DQiKO8uCJrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PAY......

Boogie can't eat enough to get gains

He's probably going to fall into depression, just eating tons to try and stop the pain, break his gastric band and gain all that weight again plus more. Then slowly die of heart failure alone.

Wait what happened with his wife?

I thought it was his wife that asked for the divorce OP... why u bullshittin?

BIG

His wife didn't cheat at least according to boogie. That's good

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/7jnnlw/so_heres_the_deal_wife_and_divorce/

she said she'd leave him after he got done with sugery

she stayed for a while and is now making true of her word

>implying
He will become big again, the only question is if his gains will be muscles or fat.

she took care of a 500lb man child who couldn't wash himself without help for years and he offered to give her some undisclosed amount, but at least half his net worth, and she deserves it tbqh

You channelfollowers are worse than those housewifes watching soapoperas.

You can already sense the rage inside him when reading this. He will use it surpass humanity further than anyone ever has. Coleman, Pianoman, Zyzz won't be remembered after Boogie

Do you think his wife stayed with him since she was worried about his health and was afraid he'd die without her? After his surgery it's like she gets her freedom back, then the divorce.
That's my theory.

Why do you have theories about this you fucking retard

I don't know it seems quite obvious? Wife divorces you once you're not a threat to your own life? I don't follow boogie but these threads are everywhere so I know at least that much about his life.

It's not cheating when he knows and approves.

this

Boogie got divorced

ABSOLUTELY TRULY FUCKING REKT

GET FUCKED YOU FAT CUNT

KILL YOURSELF NOW

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Boogie2988 here

Glad to see you all still obsessively post and think about me. Even though I'm going through a rough phase I still have fond memories of my wife and the great time we shared, something you will never have :)

Please keep posting ill of me if it makes you feel any better

MEATY

Obvious fake detected. (Not through syntax or semantics but tone.)

This was actually funny. Maybe his new single life will have him exercise and specialize in salty humor? Could be successful I guess.

BLACK

Gtfo boogie

wtf? why'd you have to make it about race man.. shits weird

what business? Isn't this some shit tier youtuber? Like loot box opening level shit. What fucking business could this fat shit possibly have? I doubt they have a day job and the new youtube algorithm situation makes money from youtube laughable compared to "the golden age" of youtube.

Boogie is halfway Piano-life

It must be so weird to live a life in which you feel like you have to do an announcement on reddit justifying your divorce, defending your wife etc. He almost seems apologetic for not being open about it before, as if he owed strangers on the internet something. Such a weird fellow.

Also, "i had to encourage her to take more", lmao. The man can't take two breaths without virtue signaling.

I unironically am rooting for him

secretly wants a black man to fuck his wife

>2020
>boogie is back to 600lb
>10% bf and king of Veeky Forums

dude he's a rich e-celeb and in the best shape of his life. and now he's single he's gonna be getting the most pussy he's ever had in his life

Do you have doubts? she's already loaded, money is not her incentive
>naive mentally broken woman finds this lovely naive persona endearing her maternal instinct
>now hes her big babby she can care for
>babby gets a bitch mobility scooter, shits himself, cant wash himself, no real job, not studying
>cant even fuck her
>big bear hubby is now prime /r9k/ neet material, even chris-chan still has a sex drive
>JUST
>wants out and find a real human bean, yet shes now his personal babysitter to care for, cant leave someone dense and useless like that to his own devices
>he loses weight and now able to do basic things like not shit himself
>she can now move on with her life feeling guilty free

>the anxiety made me say shitty things
I bet boogie's the type to be dangerously obese but criticises his wife for being fat to a lesser extent

Boogie has obviously never posted here because he never tried GOMAD, oats, or deadlifting the weight off.

he didn't have gastric band he had gastric bypass which means he has almost no stomach...

is it even possible to get muscles when you're 40?

i mean without steroids

What a vapid, needy existence he must have to feel he has to explain and justify something as private as the reasons for his marriage breaking down on fucking reddit.

>in the best shape of his life
so he is morbidly obese?

>he's gonna be getting the most pussy

stop projecting booger.
You are weak willed-pathetic shade of a man, with your body devasteted by your shitty life choices. You may damage control all you want, your wife cucked you and now you will break yourself again, even more this time. I despise your wretched attention-whoring threads and I cant wait to see the news about your upcoming fatal heart attack.

Have a nice day and fuck off from Veeky Forums
Also pic related: its your wife..

The guy is lonely. His first relationship goes down and he passively cries on twitter.
He needs a gym more than anyone.

PAY

MY

HEALTHCARE

Look at how he acts all noble and selfless by blaming himself but then tries to imply it was partly her fault too: "the damage we caused to ourselves and one another".

What a pathetic piss-streak of a man, deluding himself that he's some kind of self-help positive-thinking guru when he's just an insecure loser who lives vicariously through his embarrassing fanbase

>IT made me do
>IT made me say

Jesus Christ take some responsibility ffs

it'll take more work but you can get gains until you're 6 feet under

But I was diagnosed by PSYCHIATRIST. I have a CHEMICAL IMBALANCE in my brain that makes me an asshole.

Boogie always seems to have a perfect excuse

>Ugh my wifes not sexual thats why she isnt cheating
>She comes from wealth actually thats why she doesnt want my money
>she isn't interested in a new relationship after divorce so its okay (oh boy he's gonna get his heart torn to pieces)

lets get booger on some tren and test after he's lost all the weight and loose skin

how does this guy have followers, everything i read or see from him is him being a drama queen and overreacting like a bitch

even to the point of not taking responsibility for his weight

>yfw his wife got fat

Why do they have black stripes over their eyes?

She obviously had a fat fetish, you people act like she was just doing this out of the kindness of her heart or something.

you're a cuck, cant believe actual faggots like you visit this board and talk with me daily.End yourself, im for real

she was always fat tho

Boogie, on the off chance you are reading this, lose that weight and use the youtube bucks to remove the excess skin. Roid and get jacked, and fuck teenage fangirls. You could have a life of the purest fucking dopamine rush.

I highly doubt you will make it but I'm still obligated to draw your attention to the potential you have by being fucking rich.

>t. poor eastern eurofag

>got
She always was.

WIENER

He does a shit load of unboxing streams, they are super popular for some reason.

CLAWS

Oh gee user who are those people at the bottom there? good thing you censored their eyes for anonymity

The last point especially, he writes like this is some step in them getting back together, when she's riding some new dick in 6 months I don't know how he's gonna take it.

Not until he gets surgery on his teeth. It looks like a fucking bomb went off inside his mouth and just threw his teeth around and they grew where they landed. It’s fucking repulsive.

Reminder that divorce isn't a thing that's real. His wife is gonna be out getting fucked while he gets fat again and cries. But that's a-OK according to boogie.

Boogers has finally got rid of his gains goblin, and is going into cocoon mode in the hyperautismal chamber, to maximize his gains

no big deal

Boogie is gonna get Veeky Forums and BTFO out of all you manlets in the 2018 Veeky Forums census.

>when a feeder marries a cuckhold enthusiast

I just looked up what a gastric bypass entails and Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with a person that they're so incapable of losing weight that they cut away their stomach?

>and divorcing his whore wife

>implying she's not leaving his pathetic ass

You can't call her a whore when you have nothing to base it on. No, she did not cheat, that "tyrone" is her GAY friend. She's really fat so it's not like shes leaving him for chad. She left him because hes a lazy sack of shit, who is an even bigger pain in the ass behind closed doors.

So will Boogie make it?

Or will he spiral out of control and balloon up again?

Rough figure is $1.4k for every million views. I do not give a fuck about boogie and have no idea how many views he gets so work that shit out yourself.

Fat fuck starts the threads himself. Guarantee it.

So the other user's from the previous threads called it:Boogie's wife is just a fat/needs to have someone depend on her fetishist,nothing more and nothing less.

Is this the power of gastric bypass surgery?

This webm is making me reevaluate my life right now.

bitch got more exposed gum than a sidewalk

This. Also at the end when he says he should have done stuff differently like spent more time at a psychologist or taken more medication. How about just looking yourself in the mirror and improving yourself with a tiny little bit of will power and dignity you fucking mental child lardass prick.

>didn't cheat
>my wife's "out of town" again
youtube.com/watch?v=E4mYycu4f84
No reason to think he's in denial or overly trusting, nah. I'm sure she never cheated

Nigga she cut and ran as soon as he started losing weight and gets like half of his $500k a year net worth for life. I'd wipe boogies asshole for that much money too. Idk how someone can be a victim when bailing with that much free dosh.

FOR

DEUS VULT PUPPER

Why does Veeky Forums take interest in this boogie guy? I've only ever heard of him from Veeky Forums. I would have no knowledge of this sad mans existence if it wasn't for your weird obsession over him.

What is it? Jealousy? Arousal? Bullying?

I dunno why he got divorced. Probably because he's a fat fuck and what woman is going to stay "happily married" or the rest of her life with a fat as fatass? Sure, there may be other reasons to support her decision... but these other reasons are simply symptoms of his lardery.

He would not be "anxious" or depressed or a huge fucking weirdo if he was in shape. That's the bottom line. If he is reading these threads, or if he is the one creating them (wouldn't be surprised)... then just come out and admit it and start your own transparent threads. Ask for real help and we will turn your fucking life around.

Stop being such a soft piece of shit and start lifting some heavy shit. DYEL you fat phaggot? Start fucking lifting already I am fucking tired of your shit. Stop feeling sorry for yourself while pretending to not feel sorry for yourself, but on purpose pretending badly so that people "know" you're just pretending so that they actually feel sorry for you for having to pretend.

It's so fucking obvious and it's the same shit your (I'm assuming) abusive parents did whenever you'd ask them for something. They'd act like they are trying their best to hold back their disappointment in you while actually completely showing it, just so that you would feel bad.

The reason your life is fucked isn't luck or coincidence or external factors. It's because you're fat and you fucking know it. Stop the denial phaggot.

hes a morbidly obese manipulator who sticks up for people like anita sarkeesian.
he also refused to lose weight.

he sells t shirts on ebay or something

>never argued about sex

Guess it was a given from the getgo that it would never happen then.

honestly boogie I would do steroids now

you only can go up from here m8

youtube.com/watch?v=DQiKO8uCJrQ

>i should have gotten control of my weight issues much sooner
implying he has it under control at this very moment

He would need an extremely long needle size though to inject IM lol.

>according to boogie

nigger he is literally 400 pounds of cope and denial.

Ok boogie

>Idolizing the epitome of a manchild cuck

OP you need to clean your room and sort yourself out

Go "sow those wild oats" in Vegas, you disgusting shit.

That's a cock.

Read that as he sails t-shirts.
>tfw you win the Americas Cup with your 5x lootcrate shirt

MY SPOUSAL SUPPORT!

Not boogie, but I hope people like you die. I hope you die alone. If anyone's projecting an insecurity here it's you. Fuck you, not only for being a shitposting NEET, but for existing, for ever being born.

Here's your fucking (you)

Muh fuggin hang the fuck on
His wife is FAT???

I've only seen her face pic (top 2) and that other one of her with her black """gay""" friend. You know the one.
I had always assumed she was a smokin hot babe.

She's actually a balloon????? Are you sure? Is there a more recent body pic of her? Her face in the bottom pics look rounder than the top ones. Plastic surgery? Wtf???

Back to Plebbit