Reminder this is what every average women wants... Plus you need to be Veeky Forums as well

Reminder this is what every average women wants... Plus you need to be Veeky Forums as well.

I hope you're not trolling, because this is all completely reasonable.

Every self-respecting man over the age of about 22 should have all this shit well under control.

>I'm not a gold digger but you better have money

2 isn't reasonable but yeah the rest are

>I maybe looking into the future here, but I'm almost 30 years old and thinking this way shouldn't be seen as crazy or unrealistic
>but I'm almost 30 years old
HAHAHA, a catlady in the making.

so you think that living with your parents, never paying on a date, not having a real job, not having the money to support yourself, not having any goal in life, spending money on useless bs, depending on your parents, not having a bank account, being a total autist and complaining about some women having standards is fine for someone in his late 20's?
my grandpa fought ww2 and had 6 kids by his late 20's you dipshit

All those points seem fine to me. I was going to say #2 is a dealbreaker for me, because I will never go on a date where she expects me to pay for the both of us, but she says it's okay if the guy cooks dinner and that is what I usually do.

Good thing he spread his genes so we have someone to complain about other men's behavior on this imageboard...

>fought in ww2
>now his country is a nigger infested shithole
your grandpa can be proud of himself

A hard-working woman expects the person she dates to have the same levels of ambition. Gee dude, the average woman is crazy these days! Completely unreasonable!

im not a fiftysixpercentlard

This is clickbait for girls. This girl is just telling them what they want to hear (a guy should be completely self sustaining, but also pamper you, pay for dates, etc). Look at the other articles on that site, they're all geared towards "potential catladies" or strong independent women who are unlucky in love and can't find muh prince charming.

This is the exact same as Cosmo telling girls to use their teeth during a blowjob. Telling single girls what they want to hear. It's what the average woman is being told she wants.

What's unreasonable about that? 40 years ago that was the norm you dolt.

>If he's spending his money on booze, gambling, or other degenerate things, I'll know that it's time for me to move on.
Idk guys, she seems like waifu material to me

This is totally reasonable.
Manliness comes with responsobility.

a lot of other things were the norm 40 years ago too, a lot of things I doubt she's living up to herself

It's funny how asian guys are top tier in this, but females are repulsed by them.

all of those can be required by a real woman, which 98% of the them are not...

She's probably another feminist dumbfuck but there's nothing wrong with what she listed.

That stuff isn't unreasonable, but what does she bring to the table?

My older brother in his mid 30's has everything in the pic and he gets a new hot girlfriend every 4-6 six months.

she fucks with some nigger in return, cuz she begins to lust for the bbc. Those aren't the only requirements for women you know, she eventually wants a fuckton of shit from you like just to be there

All these white knight fags, this is the author.

Forgot pic.

this lady is 100% one of those progressive liberal feminists

>be a columnist for a shitty cosmo-tier website
>expect your potential dating candidate to have a career who works hard because “you do too dammit”

I luled.

This is reasonable , but only for the right women

>under 25
>8/10 or above
>in great shape
>cooks, cleans, does laundry etc
>caring, loving demeanor
>absolutely no degenerate habits/lifestyle choices
>less than 5 sexual partners, preferably all LTR. fewer the better

lol it's like her face is an isolated island in the sea of her own head.

>tfw all of these things at 23
>tfw getting Veeky Forums
>tfw still no gf

probably forgetting two steps
1. be attractive
2. dont be unattractive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's wrong with having expectations for a potential partner I'm sure you have your own when it comes to women.

What do you mean you aren't going to pay the whole bill?

1. be atleast 5/10
2. dont cheat on me
3. dont secretly have a dick
4. dont be fat

guess im asking for too much

Yea but my own is.

Decently attractive.
Is not a slut.
Loves me for who I am not for what I am.
Less than 5 partner count and pushes me to be my best.
Also dresses feminine.

I would be called a sexist in the modern world for wanting that.

This is cool and all, but what does the lady bring to the table? Aside from the starfish sex and the ego, I mean.

>Not in neetmode because wife is a md

Lmao. Wtf these almost mirror each other.

All those things are completely reasonable to ask for in a partner. I dont disagree with them. THAT BEING SAID. Shes only thinking that way now because shes so close to 30. She says that in the post. I garuntee tho that when she was 22 she didnt give a fuck about any of that shit. Thats where i have the problem. She only just started thinking this way because her options are limited and her clocks ticking. IF she cared she couldve easily dated some guy in college who was going thro for something that would land him a stable job.

Except she wasnt. She was doing shots and banging chad. Not even complaining about this, i had a few one night stands in college myself. But when i tried to date those girls they said "sorry im not looking for commitment". But now theyre 28 and all of a sudden thats important? No thank you. And besides if youre good looking half these girls will still sleep with you for free anyway.

I don't get why girls see living at home is a bad thing. I'm at home now and live in a decent area and have the whole top floor to myself (parents can't do stairs with their knees) I also don't want to leave the dog

When I go out with these type of girls all you hear is them whinging about their room mates and usually live in a shoebox of a room. I could go get a house or apartment in an average area tomorrow but what's the point in downgrading and living all alone.

I do get that the average guy that lives at home at my age is probably autistic as fuck but it's not an indicator of success.

>I'm not a gold digger but you gotta be able to MAKE your own money.*

What's wrong living with your own parents?

>a real person actually made this and posted it as an article

I hate normies

This stuff isn't too unreasonable really.

The problem is she expects all of this all while she is probably an awful girlfriend who literally does nothing except occasionally give you mediocre sex.

The problem with the article is the sense of entitlement. This culture of assuming you deserve shit, just because. She mentioned 10 career oriented facts that are important. The things she mentions are important to almost anyone who has their shit together. But its still a fucking sense of entitlement.

I mean if a guy would make a list WITH HIS NAME AND PIC BELOW like that with stuff like.

1. gotta be 8/10
2. gotta do anal
etc.

I would assume that he is a neckbeard whose never going to get the things mentioned in the list. same goes for her imo.
I would

>going for bubblebutt meme
>not thicc legs
always a sad sight

post the original pic

>Savings account

I hope you guys aren't putting any significant sums in savings accounts. No one is impressed by your 1% interest rate on your savings account. Lots of much better options around.

mfw

Its not that she wants those things, its that she demands them and offers nothing in return.

>Hivemind

>find man with all the elitist woman requirment
>marry
>make baby
>divorce
>get half of his fortune plus free money and be set for life

>I make my own money
>I want to be pampered
>I don't want to pay for someone's meal
>he better pay on dates

A bit of a double standard.

Anyone out of highschool should be able to do all of these
With regards to 2, i agree for the first date certainly and the others depend on how things go, but when the relation has matured it should be less solid

if you actually want some education then this is not reasonable by 22

CUCk.

Too bad you don't understand you kisless virgin. KYS now

I expect all of these from my gf desu, so I would strive to hit all of them myself.

Except for career goals.

I work because I have to. I fucking hate having to work and I could not give a shit about my career; personal decelopment for me is through my interests, not whatever bullshit I have to do to make ends meet.

nothing wrong with any of that. i just don't want to be involved with that lifestyle. its the reason why the divorce rates are so high. its women dictating the play on how men should behave and men having to deal with whatever the women has to offer(sex and motivation for you to make more money for you(her)
some guys need a women like her. some of us don't.

You should be able to do it, kid

>i want everything
>give me everything
ask me how I know she doesnt live up to any of those standards herserf?
>im not going to be a sugar mamma
but
>i want to be pampered
ofcourse you do sweetheart

The problem with women isn't their requirements, its what they bring to the table.

As we can see here the girl is hitting the wall at light speed and is BEGGING a financially successful guy to enter her life and pamper her and treat her like shes not a depreciating asset.

Fuck women over 30. Not worth it boys.

>ask me how I know she doesnt live up to any of those standards herserf?
shes a freelance writer

>The problem with women isn't their requirements, its what they bring to the table.
this

>Anyone out of highschool should be able to do all of these
t. brainlet too dumb for college

I just don't like how she requires all the dates to be paid for her, then says she won't spend her money because she "works hard for it". Bitch we work hard for it you moonface.

>I just don't like how she requires all the dates to be paid for her, then says she won't spend her money because she "works hard for it". Bitch we work hard for it you moonface.
welcome to white female privilege

>Anyone out of highschool should be able to do all of these
You must be one of those plumbers making $100k i keep hearing about on Veeky Forums

>43948654

Friends of mine lived at home until he was 30 and moved out about 6 months ago. He saved an obscene amount of money. I'm sure she would feel differently about the living at home thing if she saw his investment portfolio.

>one guy who actually succeed means it'll work for all
not how it works buddy

I could do all that easily, but only if she'd follow my requirements
>younger than 22
>dresses modestly
>doesn't have whorish social media pics
>is from a reasonably well off family like mine
>wears make up well (no clown face)
>doesn't paint her hair
>no tattoos
>no strong political opinions
>thin
>can at least cook for herself

I never said it was you smarmy pleb.

I think the real thing is that the asker-outer should pay. I also think it's kinda rude if someone asks me out somewhere (especially if it's expensive) and then makes me pay if I wasn't planning on going there in the first place and this is supposed to be my treat, guy or girl.

My policy is that the asker-outer pays and it just happens to normally be guys doing the asking-out.

it's 2017, that's misogynistic

>My policy is that the asker-outer pays and it just happens to normally be guys doing the asking-out.
because GIRLS never EVER MAKE A MOVE

>not working a full time job while in college

I don't which part college would hinder you. How hard is it to have some money and not live with your parents?

my parents depend on me to help pay the bills m8.

this is all fine and expected for someone hitting the wall, but it's worth noting that #10 is just there to excuse slutting it up with poor guys (to take a break from failing to lock down a well-off chump).

Lmao, fuck your parents
Who the fuck has a college aged kid and can't pay for their own existance

I don't know which college you went to but if you think the average student studying for a non-meme degree can work 40 hours a week in addition to their studies you're out of your mind
once you get into graduate school you likely get payed but it's usually barely enough to scrape by

Obviously being financially secure is a good thing, but this is just female hamstering or denial of looking for a beta provider. After they hit 30 and start getting uglier they give up (mostly) on chads and start looking to these middle class losers to support them. You can bet that if your shit is together and you are attractive that a woman will more than happily pay her share to stay with you.

alright Veeky Forums pick one
option 1:
>respectful
>loyal
>can stand for herself but also compromises
>doesnt care about money
>has goals in life and encourages/helps you progress as well
>likes you for who you are and your attitude towards other people and contributions for society
>strong family values and virtues
option 2:
>demanding
>cares about materialistic things
>30
>wants a sugar daddy

which option would you more likely be inclined to provide for without being asked to do so?
>but how do you know option 2 doesnt have option 1s good points
because she did not say shit about family, respect, attitude towards other people or anything of like in her shitty fucking blogpost

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I completely agree. But she's 30 and who in their right mind enters a relationship with a woman at 30.

She had better get used to her only options being divorced guys in their 40s with 2 kids or a super thirty ugly beta.

then work 30 hours a week and do more in the summer. it's not like you have to study to ace everything with how dumbed down college has gotten, unless you're a brainlet who shouldn't be in college to begin with.

These /r9k/ threads never seem to disappear...

Also found the pic, didn't expect anything else than a fat post-wall cunt. Her pain shows through the text, what she lists as bare-minimum requirements is actually what she can't get when dating. Post-wall disillusionment is a trainwreck.

>if not everyone is literally worshipping women then it must be /r9k/ posting

I do work full time during the summer and a few hours a week during the school season but studying for a real degree (ie. STEM, I'm doing the M) at a non-meme college is still a ton of work
I have way more free time in the summer when working full time in addition to the small year round side gig and it's not even close

with the tuition fees this is barely enough to rent a shitty student apartment and eat like a monk

>t. Psychology major

Paying for the dates in the beginning is fine, I know I'm courting you, but after a month that aught to change.

Other than that, this is all perfectly reasonable. I would expect all of this from her as well, in turn. I can't imagine that would be an issue, because once again, it's all very reasonable.

for the first couple of dates they really enjoy it and will be so flattered, but on maybe the third date you can ask to split

Does this pass for professional writing these days? The text is written on a 7th grade level, is she actually paid for that?

and after you ge through college? then there will be no excuses

if you read the text pretty much the only requirement she gives is to have a job and not waste all your money on useless trinkets

I bet this bitch cant even cook. No man cares that you work hard and make money whore. All he wants is for you to have dinner ready for him when he gets home after working hard to support his family.

Your grandpa could earn a family living wage out of highschool, and could pay off a house after several years.

>First 9 points: concerned with nothing but money
>Point number 10: money isn't a dealbreaker.
Eternal (((woman))) strikes again. Giving women human rights was the gravest mistake in modern history.

Why doesn't the bitch cook a dinner herself? She would be a worthless wife if she doesn't know how to cook.

this should be trivial once you graduate but if you're not a negro too dumb for college it's gonna take a few years after you finished high school

>>Has never studied anything seriously in his life
>>Why don't people in med school/engineering/a top 10 school worldwide just work a 30 hour week on top of their required 60 hour study week? Fuckin brainlets

She needs to stop locking her knees unless she wants to go to snap city

Agree. I want a waifu that deadlifts like no other.

what would you say is a degenerate habit / lifestyle choice???

I'm not trying to impress anyone. When I throw my savings down on my own business, I need it to be there, not seesawing on the market. My retirement accounts give me enough stress, I don't need that with my life goals.