Tfw finally acquired a gf

>tfw finally acquired a gf

I made it bros.

Congratulations. Go on without me. I'll see you on the other side.

she WILL leave you, in a week, a month, a year for someone else

>finally acquired a gains goblin

to each his own

You have to have a gf before getting cucked.

Go get cucked, you cuck.

Good for you but don't lose sight of the big picture. Remember you always come first.

How, ? share your secrets, friend.

>tfw finally got a gf a week ago
>tfw can't stand her anymore and just want to be alone

this

enjoy it while it lasts lol

>be me
>two years ago
>go on tinder
>have a total memelord profile
>literally my bio said "let's look at dank memes until the sun rises"
>match with qt 19yo blonde
>am 23
>we're both pretty autismic
>we go out a couple times but nothing really happens
>we sorta lose touch
>a year passes, I cut my hair, hit the gym, got my shit together
>for reasons unknown we come back into contact
>talk everyday
>go out again
>two weeks of this
>walked her home
>kissed on her doorway
>we're still both pretty autismic but she browses /mu/ and shares my taste in music and /pol/ tier racism

So just literally lift and be yourself bro.

Also I'm 6'3'', that might have something to do with it.

>get gf
>She's cute and into nerd shit and is weird like me
>professes to be madly in love with me>I know she wasn't a virgin when we met so I know that its ll bullshit and she's going to get bored of me once In no longer useful to her

At least I can say I've had a gf / sex now at some point in time. When she inevitably breaks up with me, I can act all heartbroken forever and always brush off 's by don't you have a gf' with 'I haven't healed yet/I'm in love with her/I got burned bad' and then get back to lifting and vidya.

>realtionship material
>ont inder
>in 2017
yeah no

I dunno man, my best friend got married two weeks ago to a guy she met on tinder

you in the US? then okay
in europe and the rest of the world, tinder is a shit

I'm is Spain bruh.

oh, well, spanish girls are different more open minded

Got rejected by a group of girls today bros

top level cringe there m8

fun fact: That's /plg/ tripfag boardshorts in the webm.

That's actually pretty funny

>2017 girls think they're the main prize
puked a lil

and THIS is the attitude that gets you cucked 'n' dumped

Girls ain't a prize. They're just fun things you can take or leave on the way to your goals. Remember this, live this. The big feelz are for the mother of your children, everything up until then is just for fun. Being OMG SO DEVASTATED when a mere girlfriend leaves you is degenerate manbaby stuff. Just letting you know, autists have to be informed.

Congrats, btw.

>tfw thought maybe i could be doing it
>tfw crashed and burned

>implying the mother of your children won't cuck and dump you
>while also taking your kids and half your shit

is it sad cunt hours?

its reality hours user
every girl leaves at some point

jokes on you, you're regreting in one year or two

Yeah it sucks but the race must live on. Choose waifu wisely

>t. someone who has never had his heart broken

Enjoy it. But keep in mind that nothing is forever

>enter relationship with girl even though she has 2/10 personality
Ask me how I know you are young

Isn't this board supposed to be filled with swollen chads? First time on here and all I see is aspie virgins telling each other how to aquire girlfriends as if it's some sort of abstract science to figure out

Not always true. There are some couples that stick from 14 till death.

>shares my taste in /pol/ tier racism
How the fuck did you find this out if you're both autismo?

you realize 99.9% of Veeky Forums kids are 19 y/o and dyel as fuck right? never take this board's advice on anything

yes couples born pre 1980

>Isn't this board supposed to be...
Veeky Forums multiculturalism means /r9k/ and /pol/ culture bleeds into the culture of the other boards.

I'm a swollen aspie virgin
just because I'm a 6'4" 220 greek god with abs doesn't mean you can assign me these personality traits, shitlord

And we can thank the trainwreck that is /b/ for forming the very base of the culture that this entire site operates on.

good job. dont get too emotionally invested tho. Keep the thought that she might leave at any moment in back of your head.

Listen to this man. Never compromise on your weightlifting routine.

good for you. now you too can experience all the pain, bullshit drama, fighting and heartbreak that normies deal with. in about a year you'll be wishing you were a neet again, if you haven't already been cheated on by then

MY NIGGA

Send pic

Point taken, guess I should get my fitness advice elsewhere
Yea, seems like every board I visit has a bit of /r9k and /pol/ culture mixed in

Who cares? He can get another. There is no such thing as making it. It's a process, not a destination.

OP here. Y'all are cunts, I've had several gfs before. I'd been single for three years because my last gf left me for another dude. Now I've a gf again after such a long time, and she's a qt blonde autismo who's younger than me.

We're all gonna make it.

gj user, but you haven't truly made it unless she's a qt

post a pic

>I'd been single for three years because my last gf left me for another dude. Now I've a gf again after such a long time, and she's a qt blonde autismo who's younger than me.
same thing will happene again user just, enjoy it while it lastst

Well done bro, next step is to get a gf above a 4/10

>tfw gf of almost 3 years about to break up with me
only 1 semester of college left to find a new gf lads, am i gonna make it?

I know it will. You think I'm some dumb autist? We'll break up eventually about some dumb shit and I'll be heartbroken again, just like I've been countless times before. I'm not delusional.

But I guess it's worth it, not being lonely for a while, and the feeling that someone cares for you, so I make the best of having company.

>about to graduate

I maintained my relationship post graduation and it's tough. Get yourself settled then find a new gf, learn to live just for yourself for a little

user just... you know you'll be invested emotionally heavy just try to not let it consume you

>Also I'm 6'3'', that might have something to do with it.
Should have started with this

>Pre 1980s
How many people die when they are in their 30s user?

>Implying 90% of my net worth isn't in Anonymous cryptomemes

i hate this meme

>he thinks Veeky Forums are chads

oh honey...

because it's often directed at you?

you're gonna miss being single before too long, trust me. DO NOT let her rule your life. DO NOT get her pregnant.

no because its reddit

Lol at this and the other bullshit you insecure guys are telling him, most women dont cheat, stop being so bitter

>im like sooo autistic haha lolll xD
>goes on tinder dates
kys yourself you fucking pathetic shit

it is all glorified by people who have not been in long term relationships
they are the ultimate gains goblin
you might think for now she isnt but one day you will want to go to the gym really quickly but she complains you spend all your time there even though you go for 3 hours a week and she wants to get dinner
sure this is fine the first time but then the second time comes around and the third
before you know it you have missed a month of gains and the scale is logarithmic

>with perfect girl
>refreshing energy
>qt
>passionate for life/love/family
>wants more than anything to be together forever

I'm glad i found the perfect girl while i'm young, rather than messing around with boring dumb thots. This way I know if it doesn't work out i couldn't possibly make it work with anyone and i'm just meant to casually hook up and be alone. I'd be fine with that too

>>wants more than anything to be together forever
>perfect girl
oh user.. oooh user

Not if he leaves her first

Then find a gf that's into lifting. Problem solved.

I think that's the key because otherwise how the fuck would the fact that both of them browse the music and raycism boards on a japanese imageboard come up in conversation

Either she cheats on you or you cheat on her, better be first.

>implying the mother of my children will be/needs to be an average white western roastie who'll cheat on me with a black bull and take half my shit as well as my kids

No thanks,i already know which ones i'm going for

the oneitis here makes me physically ill. sort yourself out user, this is not healthy

guys how do I get a gf. pls no meme answers like
>be urself

Woah look at Chad over here

What makes you such a catch you closet homosexual?

>implying i'm not ready for it to not work out

i just know if it doesn't then i can be certain relationships are a complete meme

gotta try things for yourself because god knows i've seen how shit this board's advice can be for fitness, i'm positive it's the same for women

>>implying i'm not ready for it to not work out
with that mindset the relationship is bound to fail

i don't buy that, just don't want to let my hopes get out of control so i'm not blindsided if it goes to shit. It's already been a year and we get along better than I have with any of my best friends

Yeah, it's great that you're that into your gf and want to start a family with her (imo that's the way it should be, pair off young and start your life together) but if it doesn't work out it certainly doesn't mean you're meant to be alone forever...

There is a magic word you could tell your spoiled bitch of a girlfriend that would solve this problem. However, 'tis known only by real men, as those with the curse known as 'low test' seem unable to utter it
>No

>implying relationships need to be forced to work

nice
Im happy for u man, but dont ever depend ur hapiness on women.

And be sure to ruin her for the next gui hAhahahađ

tfw devilish.

never said that

Yes great idea, make little Elliot outcasts and lead your bloodline to a dead end because your low confidence makes you believe you could never be good enough for a white woman

>Im happy for u man, but dont ever depend ur hapiness on women.
tfw this is all i do every single gf ive had

Good going bro, congratz.

Yes, good goy, don't make any white children with a fertile young woman!

t. Salty incel

more like t. realist in 2017

>get pussy for a few months of a year
>she gets gone and no longer drains wallet
>get another for more pussy
>repeat and profit

I see no issues here. OP gets to feel like a man and receives a killer confidence boost.

And talk about that free test boost.

Couple that with onions bro I'll be a fucking beast in no time.

You have me mistaken brother.
It's not that i'm not good enough for white women
It's white women who aren't good enough for me.

I'd rather crossbreed and have a successful family rather than muh race preservation and muh alimony from the inevitable fucking cheating and divorced.

>>get pussy for a few months of a year

you forgot
>invest yourself emotionally
>she breaks up and leaves your heart shattered

Just because you date thots doesn’t mean everyone else does. Sometimes relationships end for reasons out of both people’s control. Sometimes people stay together forever.

not in this day and age user

You may think you have open road, an empty highway at quarter to 3 AM. No speed limit. No cops. Nothing but you and the pedal. You're going faster and faster, 90mph, 100mph, 110mph. Light speed. Faster than ever. You're gonna make it. You're alive. Everything is working in sync, all gears are firing, this is it. You're gonna make it.

But you hit a pothole, left tire, big dip. Your bumper scrapes the ground. You turn left hard, avoiding hitting it with the back tire. Peak in the rear view mirror, shattered plastic and scrapes of metal. Your bumper is cut to shit. Your rims are bent. You're going 40mph.

Watch out for the potholes OP.

Watch out.

Good luck.

You’re a sad cynical human bud

>jumping on the bandwagon

but he is right, relationships do not last "forever" nowadays.

>be sad person
>called on it
>mweh bandwagon fag hasn't been redpilled