How are you cunts at college managing to stay lean n jacked with all the fucking alcohol?

How are you cunts at college managing to stay lean n jacked with all the fucking alcohol?

Stop being degenerate
Hit the gym faggot

>t.shut in college loser who doesn't drink

>all the fucking alcohol
I never get invited to parties, so I don't get to drink any.

Simple, I don’t get invited to go drinking

dont get any f-friends..

>subtly put water in shot glass, pretend it's vodka
>do a few, tell people you aren't much of a drinker
>proceed to rip the bong like a madman while staying hydrated

Well desu Im not as lean or big as I was when I wasnt drinking heavily 2 times a week but I also eat like shit when I drink and drink beer. If you do shots on an emptyish stomach 2 times a week and limit it to shots only, and dont fuck your macros up theres no reason you cant tay in lean shape ( im talking abs also). Just gotta have discipline, hydate, and kill it every other day you dont drink. Im not talking like contest shape elow 8%, im speaking just lean enough to look fit in the stomach

Understood boss

yeah no, people who smoke at parties are no fun. go out and drink with your mates you're in college.

If you eat less, you'll get drunk quicker. So if I don't eat all day I can get drunk on only, say, 800 calories of beer, rather than eating 2000 calories of food and then needing 1200 calories of beer to get a good buzz going.
Option 2 is cocaine, know a lot of chubbies from high school who turned in to skellies by hitting the slopes.

>people who smoke at parties are no fun.
lmao you sure sound like a fun guy at parties

Like I still have abs and get called big all the time and my lifts stayed the same despite not counting much, and drinking like a madman. At our age, we can get away with alot more than we think. I also do cardio twice a week

genetics you dumbo

I'm 6'6" so even when I drink a lot it's only ever at most a 1000ish calories over my TDEE anyways

I hit the gym pretty often and watch what I eat, it tends to work okay

nah is right if you're ripping a bong sober at a party you're probably a fucking loser

By not drinking you idiot

lmao
>doing this drug is no no
>but this one mang, das dat gud shit
maybe if I said rip that meth pipe like a madman sure
but it's fucking weed
most parties I go to, alcohol is just kinda there. weed is the main event

Almost anybody competing in sports at a college level has Elite genetics so it's going to be a lot easier for them to be aesthetic.

at most parties in college, it's the opposite.

Frat nigga with abs year-round here, I'm an expert on this.
It's not hard at all, just watch your diet during the other 90% of the time that you're not partying and you will be fine. If you're really scared about gaining some fat, take shots instead of drinking beer or mixed drinks and do some cardio the next day.

nigger what parties you think I go to?
I've never been to a college party where there wasn't at least a collective half ounce at it

ITT: everyone on 4chans fit board is a ripped nonstop partier/drinker while studying engineering

lmao what geed ass parties do you go to? you have to live in Colorado or some shit. no goddamn party worth a fuck has more weed than alcohol. girls would literally party hop to the next one if every dude is just stoned off his dick

dude guys i get so drunk and so high bros

Going to USF. Interested in frats. Any input?

learn how to make friends on your own underage high school channer

>you have to live in Colorado
ye boi

bitches will ask where the bong at, and if it's not at least big enough to casually use while it rests on the ground and you sit on a couch/chair, they will leave.

beer is, again, just kinda there. usually never more than a 30 pack or one fifth. and it's usually not gone by the end. no one cares about booze, it's a trash drug.
you got people packing vapes, people with oils, people with dad rigs blazing, all sorts of shit.

your parties are lame as fuck and sound like the kind of shit people did in the 50s
>dude beer! woooow!

jesus christ you sound like a fucking faggot

i don't drink much. easy

sounds lame as fuck

>dude where's the beer at!?!
>haha bro imma do a keg stand epic!
>wow I got so wasted last night, shit my pants, blacked out, and don't remember anything else. such a great night, thanks alcohol!

>HAHA DUDE WHERES THE WEED AT
>BRUH PACKING VAPES AND OILS AND BONGS AND DAD RIGS BRUH

If you have the money and are socially competent, you should be in a fraternity. I give this advice to anyone who is going to a public university in the US

I don't know too much about USF greek life (I go to UF) but you should definitely rush in the fall and see if any of the frats are your type. I was a geed for my first two years of school and joining a frat this past year has made college 10 times better. Down to answer any questions you might have

>lame loser jelly he can't ingest the patrician drug

>If you have the money and are socially competent, you should be in a fraternity. I give this advice to anyone who is going to a public university in the US
>geeds

americans here can you answer me this: is there any bigger faggot in the american college system than a frat faggot like this?

People are smoking all the time at parties and no one but spergs give a shit about it.

I can just imagine you as that guy wearing a beanie, sweats, ahoodie, hair that hasn't been washed in forever that vapes and fucking 6/10s who only fuck you to get a supply of weed

>fucking 6/10s

unlike you and everyone else on fit who fuck 8/10s minimum

I'm 22 transferring

try again loser
you can project all day but it does not change your sad reality

How much does it usually cost? I have to budget. Shit is tight even full time.

I mean, just depends. You got the chill frat bros and the stereotypical douche ones. Great way to party, meet new people and fuck slutty sorority bitches. Not joining one really just depends on how social and willing you are to meet new people. If you want the hottest strange in college, party fucking hard and just a great time overall then join a fraternity.

Train hard, eat lots of protein, avoid garbage foods as much as possible.

If this doesn't work you don't have the genetics to be a drunk chad.

>hottest strange
>party fucking hard

again, is every frat fag in america as big of a fag as this one

USF's are cheap, like $500/semester from what I've heard. Up here they can be anywhere from $1300-$3000/semester. I pay my dues by myself too so I feel your pain

Sensible answer. There's 20+ frats on my campus. We're not all the same, not even close.

Imagine being this mad at people who aren't even talking to you on an anonymous image board

Hey man, usf bro again.

I dumped my girlfriend when we lived together because I want to fuck sluts. Am I a bad person? She also made shit feel weird.

imagine being such a fag you talk about things like "strange" and think you're literally the best people on campus

but go ahead, keep talking about all the hot slutty sorority "strange" you fuck like it's a point of pride to fuck women who literally pay to be whores and have had the cum of every one of your other "brothers" dripping out of her gaping cunt

I didn't say that. This is Veeky Forums, you're talking to multiple anonymous people.

Anyways, if you were actually in a frat you'd know that the sluttiest girls are the geeds who go to frat parties. Geed girls get sloppy drunk, blow pledges in the bathrooms, and nobody cares because we don't even know who they are. Sorority girls have "standards" and aren't allowed to get sloppy embarrassingly drunk in public or they get kicked out because it ruins their reputation.

>Am I a bad person?
No. I think that's a neutral thing to do morally, it's not like you wanted to hurt her. Sometimes you just wanna play the field and meet new people

UF frat bro as well. I'm amazed how people know so little about diet and moderation, especially in my chapter. Nothing but a bunch of whinny pussies with mantits, I regret joining it so much.

>Nothing but a bunch of whinny pussies with mantits
Now I'm really wondering if we're in the same frat. Give me a hint

being this mad haahhaha

UFanon here. I think you guys are gay but invite me to your parties is fags

Drink whisky neat or mix it with diet coke and calculate it into my macros.

DUDE WEED LMAO

adderall

The house is on row, that's all I'll say.
Befriend a brother and he'll probably get you in. That or pledge a bit and drop if you don't like it.

Lol I'm a senior going onto PhD. I know the whole thing. I got invited to Pike and they wanted me to rush but I am busy with school stuff

>t. College degenerate

>senior at uni
>drink every friday and saturday
>somehow still have slight gains in tact, no beer belly
>tfw knowing that this will not last long and soon I cannot do this while staying in shape

>mfw we're probably brothers
paddy murphy?

good luck with your PhD man

I don't get hangovers, so it's not really a problem. Wait, are you referring to the amount of calories alcohol has? You know that when you're nice and lean alcohol has a greater effect on you right? You don't have to consume that much to party when you've made it.

Every time I show up with weed to the party I'm the fucking guy everyone loves.

Drugs.

All I drink is Vodka, Lime and Soda Water.

>Anyways, if you were actually in a frat you'd know that the sluttiest girls are the geeds who go to frat parties. Geed girls get sloppy drunk, blow pledges in the bathrooms, and nobody cares because we don't even know who they are
this is absolutely true and tells me you are in a frat
>Sorority girls have "standards" and aren't allowed to get sloppy embarrassingly drunk in public or they get kicked out because it ruins their reputation
They do it at retreats and inter-srat-frat parties and HC and shit, don't lie just to save face bitch. you know very well that the srat girls are massive whores and encourage each other to be whores. What you mean is they only fuck chad's and won't just blow lower level pledges and random mid/low tier frat faggots. If some Theta Chi nigger whose the social chair at one of the major unis in my state wants some little from a srat, he's gonna fuck her. I'm sorry but I've partied with these faggots and you're mixing facts with nonsense to try to protect that you guys pay to keep out ugly people, fuck and cheat on tests (excuse me, share study guides). Dumping a girl you're committed to before you cheat is morally neutral, the actual motivation and intention that drove you to do it is not morally neutral. You should take some classes on ethics you dumb fucking meat head

Nah, but I'm nearby. If you see me IRL you'd be able to tell I go on this shit.
Honestly you should've done it, Pike is better than most here.

You eventually learn that drinking is the biggest gains killer, it inhibits test production for 24-72 hours and makes you're body store all consumed food as fat until it's cleared the alcohol out of your blood. The dehydration and hangover are going to fuck you over if you plan on lifting the next day, and the shit is literally empty calories. Though at the end of the day people are still going to drink so if you must stick to clear liquors and learn to limit yourself.

young
vain
too much money
hypermale culture
peer pressure

--> roids

Literally just don't drink? You seem insecure as fuck so that's not an option at the time so I'd advise to get some personality and grow some balls, you can have fun at parties without alcohol, you just need some self esteem

How about just not drinking you Aussie faggot

Don't drink more than 1 time per week.
Don't get absolutely shitfaced more than 1 time per month.

i try and balance it, maybe going out once every 1-2 weeks to remain social and have fun

uni flatmates are confused as to why i measure all my food and shit and get up so early for the gym. am i gonna make it or do i cut down on drinking?