Reminder that if you eat anything other than soup for dinner, you're either
A. bodybuilding
B. a fat piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

melskitchencafe.com/pressure-cooker-chicken-and-black-bean-chili/
cookingclassy.com/vegetable-soup/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soup is trash tho

I've never seen a more trash opinion in my entire life. There's so many combinations you can make when it comes to soup. It's top tier.

Any ingredients in any soup could be better used for a different meal, rather than wasted in a bowl of hot water

You don't love sipping the flavorful broth after?

Confirmed fat fuck
go back to your designated thread, nigger

I already ate scrambled egg from 4 eggs

Been eating meal soups twice a day for a bit over a month now. Gained weight (was ina plateau). Generally feel better, I can eat more kcal a meal, never feel bloated, stool slides silken smooth out of my rectum, it's delicious and it's easy af to meal prep.

Give me some soup recipes then nigger

melskitchencafe.com/pressure-cooker-chicken-and-black-bean-chili/

cookingclassy.com/vegetable-soup/
add meatballs for maximum gains

its okay if you're poor, you need to accept that.

Moms spagetti just a helfy?

What kind of soup is that in your pic,OP?

Also what are some soups with a good broth?

I just made a big pot yesterday, actually. Potatoes, peas, carrots, parsley, cauliflower, broccoli. Shit's cash, gonna last me for two more days I recon.

Literally how, even 2L of soup wouldnt give me as much calories as my regular dinner meals.

When the first post is also the best post. Came here just to say this. Enjoy your sodium overdose, fatties. Real men make their own stew.

fpbp

chicken bones, thighs, leave the skin on add vegata, enjoy

Soup is high sodium, high carb trash for roasties.

>reminder that if you do "light meals" instead of skipping for IF you're a soccer mom from the 90's who wants to "spot reduce" fat

/thread

I just started IF with one soup a day at lunch is all I eat. Will I lose weight?

that is probably the worst you could do, but to be so wrong means you made absolutely no research, and I'm not going to bother typing a cont. amount of words to spoon-feed you
Do your homework