Tfw finally reaching 30 knowing life wont become suddenly better now

>tfw finally reaching 30 knowing life wont become suddenly better now
pls all the 20 something guys here, start meeting girls, this is your last chance to fuck teenagers without going to jail, is all downhill from there.

>tfw i'm 25 and still kissless virgin beta

thank you user killing the last bit of hope i had.

>tfw im 25 and still virgin beta
haha kissless loser

>tfw 22 and took an 18 year old's virginity a few months ago

she lied.

nah

>tfw thought it was fucked up last year when a 32 year old man hit up my not yet (19) gf to see if she wanted to fuck
>tfw realize I’ll be the same age as him in 6 years

Only difference between him and me is I won’t have a fucking family when I do it.

yah

The fuck your talking about? I’m on tinder bumble chatting up 18 and 19 all the time. Plus pic related.

Jesus you have 40+ more years on this planet, with at least 30 being sexual. Why not just cut it off now, faggot? DYEL?

nope

Smells like quarterlife crisis.

The delusion for a 38 year old man to think he's the most attractive to 18 year old girls.

yope

It's all the incels have, they think it's fine if they spend their twenties in their bedrooms because for some reason they will be rich and handsome when they are 30

And even if that is the case, lack of social skills doesn't help.

I don't know for the 38 yo guy, but in my case from 28 to 32 it has been really amazing if I compare it to my early and mid 20s.

I don't know if it is experience, better shape, or whatever, but in my case it is true.

>20s
>No direction
>College, looking for work, a new chick every few months
>Unstable as fuck life

>30 in about 6 months
>Significantly wiser than I was 5-10 years ago
>Stable job and income
>Can do whatever the fuck I want
>Women flock to me because of my age

Why do people suddenly get depressed when they hit 30? 30 is the perfect age.

Exactly, teens and twenties spent whacking it to Chinese cartoons won't prepare them on how to deal with people or all those gorgeous 18 years old that will magically start acknowledging they exist

>Not accepting wizardhood and ascending to a celestial being

I'm 35 and im better looking and get more mires off young girls than ever before.

>t. Took the marraige pill too early

Turning 30 soon

Life keeps getting better, I'm successful and worked on being successful in my 20s and almost 30 now. Not even worried about keeping up with other people, I'll find a gf one day
But true love, that only is found when you're young as fuck

Same guy, basically depression is a key to making it. When the feels got you down, look at the bigger picture. What is going on in your life to bring these feels? If you live in constant depression and you never do anything about it will just continue, don't focus too much on your feelings, use that energy to better yourself

Now compare that with a 21 year old who was not you:
>knows where all the parties are
>can be shown off to a girl's friends
>excitement of codiscovering things free college students can do (only rivals excitement of a middle/high schooler with his first serious girlfriend)
>free time allows for spontaneity and partying until 4 am 4 days a week
>infinite potential, girls care more about his potential to become a young millionaire than a guy making a solid $50k/year
>has a beach bod, not a dad bod

What a horrible fucking person

That said, I mean I'm sure it works for you guys, but I can't imagine dating a 19 year old. I honestly always prefer dating my age or a little older

Fucking THIS

I cannot believe anyone actually believes this stupid fucking meme. Date girls your own age or a few years younger you fucking retards. The only girls who go for men much older are whores with fucking daddy issues.

Can you share more about your experiences?

My early 20s were not bad, but I recently broke up with my girl of 3 years and I'm now single at 27. It's been surprisingly not bad, younger women around 22 or so have hit on me and literally approached me on public transportation. I feel like these women are a lot more attractive than I've ever been with too.

I'm wondering what else is there, or if these have all been a fluke...It was hard not feeling bad about my prospects for a while.

>tfw 19 and looking forward to the future

who has any advice to give

Enjoy the present.

college is not the end.

if you're american dont go to college, go for a trade school or comunity college.

just don't pay 120k for a glorified paper when there's no jobs.

also get some job experience and start making money and learn the basics of investment and compound interest.

see how you can invest a part of your income into cryptos, gold, stocks, land, collectibles, silvers, bonds, etc.

Also don't get married until you hit 30.
And enjoy the moments while you can legally fuck teens.