Are you holding up Veeky Forums?

Are you holding up Veeky Forums?

I ate some bad yogurt and shit myself instead of farting. Luckily I wasn't by anyone but running to the car was a hassle and the boss lady was upset I left early

i briefly hold up heavy objects but that's about it.

No I want off this ride

depressed as usual. I can just lift until the pain goes away though right?
but there's hope, I might actually get a gf soon.. I just gotta make the first move

buddy of mine is currently at my place
drinking gaming

but god damn do i miss her

>slag I was talking to stop responding
Why do I get so attached to people I barely know?

>Saw someone highly attractive post themselves in a thread
>Get demotivated
Fucking hell.
iktf. I got ghosted by a girl I was talking to for weeks and that made me astonishingly sad.

>Went to family Christmas dinner at my aunt and uncle's house yesterday
>They have a "son" who is a tranny
>"he" is 14 years old
>He shows up to the party with a qt 3.14 gf
>tfw I'm 20 years old, lifting for 2 years, generally good looking, smart, but crippling autism throughout most of my teenage years
>tfw my 14 year old formerly female cousin has a gf before me

A lot of stuff has been passing though my mind lately

1. I live in a nice community and have started believing the crime rate is really low and not much happens around here so I stopped carrying my guns and sold some guns since I feel safe
2. I let my concealed permit expire because I feel safe and no need to carry a gun for three years now
3. I don't normally do research on my local area or check the news but a few days ago, the news is up and I'm watching it
Local teen goes missing, local teen dies, some shooting happens at a store etc......

People holding fun raiser for teen that died at high school and she went missing, no body found....

>The world truly is a sick place but I've been sitting at home and feeling safe as fuck

tfw gonna text her
tfw she's not gonna respond at all

dont do it user
delete her number

i can't
deleting is chilidsh imo

what's childish is dragging on this correspondence when you know there's no mutual interest. move on user.

i don't know, i think that there is

>everything's going great, making progress
>absolutely fuck up my already fragile knee
>patella alta, loose bodies in knee joint, oedema in the back of the knee, articular effusion and synovitis
>been going on since august
>just fucking kill me

Anyone got recommendations for substitute exercises? Loved doing deadlifts and squats, but those days are gone now until I get an arthroscopy of the knee joint and I cba doing it now.

this is a lot of projecting seeing as how he hasn't even stated his relationship with the girl he's about to text.
fix yourself

she's my ex... well as far as the definition of ex goes that is

>tfw got the flu
How do I maximize my rest?

The end of law school is finally in sight. I'm getting enough sleep now and I have a job offer. I've kept most of my gains, too. lost gf in the bargain, though- not enough time for her. just gotta keep going, right?

>on day 2 of urti with a fever
>have to work a 10hr shift today
>haven't been able to bring myself to even eat in the last 2 days
Goodbye bros, I'm not long for this world.

I was getting to know some really cool out normies for this last semester and last week I went kinda /pol/ on them and now they won't even return my texts

Alone afuckinggain for the holidays

i somehow cant feel passionate about more than one thing at the time, sometimes often no passion at all

2 years ago i loved working out but had no job. Then i got a job i liked but lost all interest in working out because it was so demanding. Now i quit my job and love to work out once again

i dont know what i should do. Maybe get a job or education evolving fitness but we all know how pathetic the industry is

This board reminds me of her, every single time
I can not leave
She probably can't either

I find the only reason people have attachment to those they've lost is because they aren't satisfied with themselves. Are you not satisfied with yourself? I'm just seeing if I'm right

Pretty satisfied with my life overall user
Just want someone to share it with that's all

>started a new job 2 weeks ago
>making really good money
>have had to shift my training to before work instead of after
>waking up every morning at 4:30am
>been destroying workouts
>so exhausted when I get home that all I wanna do is eat and sleep
>haven't been reading, writing, drawing, or cooking new recipes
>qt. at work is mirin and flirting with me like crazy, but I just got off out a 8 month gains gobblin relationship and dont want to jump back in to literally anything

How do you deal with a job where you do nothing, all day?
It's draining my soul.
>inb4 switch or go neet

Keep your chin up, we're all gonna make it someday. I had my first relationship at 22 and throughout school, I've always been the turbosperg.

>getting married literally tomorrow
>not excited
>not happy
>couldn't care less

Am I dead inside?

Gonna go full time in the Navy next year since I have no motivation in College

Will either join the Coast Guard or head to Alaska to work in fisherman boats. I just need some adventure in my life

>Grandpa died of cancer
>This Wednesday, it'll be exactly three years
>Still didn't really get over it
>Still have a picture of him in his best years in my living room

Idk, that guy basically raised me. Until the cancer hit him, he was that kind of man who at over 70 could still punch you out of existence in a bar fight. I always wanted to be like him and I hope I'll make it someday.

man how did you get here?

Is she pregnant? Who gets married in the winter or are you in Australia or something?

Aside from that congrats user, hope she's pretty.

Well, you'll find someone else to share it with then. They're interchangeable after a point.
Abort?

I'm doing ok, got myself a gf, we spent the last 2 weekends fucking and cudling, I love my new job, and I'm finishing school. Next weekend I'm going on a short vacations to the mountains with my family.

The only bad thing is that I cant go to the gym that often, maybe 3 times a week, but nothing to worry about.

We all make it eventually anons. :)

interchangable? yes
the same experience? no

Fucked a whore last weekend. I look bretty good but I'm too autistic and stressed out to deal with women.

I'm getting ready for finals and my fast isn't helping the anxiety. Help me bros

I seriously doubt she brought enough to the table to have a radically different experience. If you continue to tack on value to yourself there will be someone better for you.
She's nothing.

radically different than what?

>tfw the only girl I was ever interested in at college has a bf
>he is objectively less attractive than me
>had a mysterious knee pain that got better with rest (its still there but much less), but now whenever I squat ATG with bodyweight and get up my knee makes a loud cracking noise.

Not so terribly depressed lately, but maybe I'm just dealing with it better than I used to. Friends have plans for NYE but it involves traveling and I can not afford the trip, that is bothering me a bit. Then again, I don't care about NYE at all, to me it's just another day, so it wouldn't be terrible if I had to spend it alone.

The usual experience from any girl worth your time.

>cried today while at the dentist
feels bad man

I did crazy shit with female colleague at work last thursday after company Xmas party

mfw she wants to leave her BF and starts going out

how do i escape this bullet boyz?

Sort of same man. It takes time, that's all. Focus on being busy, and above all, focus on yourself. She'd ruin you in the end anyway.

Now you have a chance to learn, improve, and heck judging by the fact you're on here like me. Maybe even learn to love yourself, or surround yourself with people that do.

We're all going to make it man.

>Have a thing going on with a cute barista
>Think she might become my first gf
>She breaks up with me after a month over text to ride the cock carosel on tinder
Looking back there were warning flags I dismissed as my own insecurity. It’s for the best though. I don’t ever want to date a woman who would pull something like that anyways.

Nice job man. Keep your head up high. I finished my engineering degree in August, and just got my Engineer-in-Training certification last Friday. Hopefully I’ll get a job soon

what were the warning flags?
N-not that I'm in the same situation or anything
sorry that happened

If she did it to her bf she’ll do it to you. Ghost her ass and do your best to ignore her at work

cut it off
dont go out with a girl that leaves someone to be with you

Currently going through the same thing but DO NOT TEXT HER user. If you've ever googled how to get her back like 95% of tactics suggest a thing called no contact which funnily enough is the best way to get over her or to get her back. From the bottom of my heart, it is best to not text her.

Lmao exact same thing happened to me except I'm in the positions of your female coworker (I'm male with gf).

She just told me it was a mistake and will never happen again. Hurts like a bitch but I'm sure I'll get over it in a few months.

>girl has bf
>objectively worse than you
Why does this happen?

well, i never had a "usual" experience, every one was different but better than the last one

user, i got her back after 1 year
i want what she was back not how she is right now

Don't do it. Imagine how much worse you'll feel after she doesn't respond

don't care tbqh
thought she'd at the very, very least tell me she got her stuff
she didn't

Then the trend will continue. And as you become more familiar with it all, you'll see what you thought you saw in the past. But there's not much. Just yourself.

maybe, but tell that to my brain and my heart user

She pretty much only talked about ex’s and guys that were into her. That was the big one.
There was also a time I asked her out to a local concert that was at a cool abandoned venue, told me she was working, so I dropped by and she was off. I ended up getting a call from her a few minutes after I asked her coworkers if she was there. It made me pretty suspicious, and I almost broke up with her on the spot, but the friends who were with me told me it was a coincidence and I was paranoid about it.
Honestly, just trust your instincts and you’ll be fine.

I am in there I think

I can't tell if a girl likes me or not, She literally can't break eye contact with me when we talk to each other and I get the feeling she does.

I don't know if she has a bf though, last time I heard her speak about him, they had split up for time apart. Will ask her out on Thursday.

/endblog

So you're in love with someone who doesn't exist anymore. Do you understand how toxic that is?

Better that than to be left wondering

i do user i do , just had to make some way for that thought
plus it's disappointing to see

Not good. I got involved with a friend and it went south in a fucking hurry. And now I've lost potentially the perfect girl for me, but also lost her as a friend too.

I want to get as fit as possible to make her regret ever having those doubts. But at the same time, I don't want to be consumed by petty revenge over something she couldn't control.

Crossroads.

Man, it's shitty there aren't many good ones left. Thanks for the tip. Sadly, my instinct has been telling me to break off for the past two weeks. I haven't heard from her in the past week either. It's all so tiresome. Maybe we'll find something eventually

The only way it will never happen again is if you break it off. People can change, but it’s pretty rare that people do. You’re cucking yourself by staying with her user

Is her new self better and healthier for her than her old self? If yes then it's best to leave it alone, no point trying to change her back into something bad for her but something you like

She was nothing. You are everything. I don't want you to be just satisfied with who you are, I want you to see and interact with who you're becoming.

Have Job, In school, Have GF, been out of my parents for over a year now and I'm only 20. Pretty happy with life, just need to save money, Christmas is expensive man.

I thought it was my general awkwardness but I met the guy and he is even more autistic. Before I knew they were dating and used to sit with her a lot he left me a note telling me he's dating her. I ignored it and kept hitting on her and he NEVER said anything to me in person. I only realized it was true because she wasny reciprocating my aprpoach and I see her go to sit with him all the time.

for her? not up to me to decide that
who am i becoming then? without her

>girl flirting with me incessantly for 2 months
>suddenly stops and starts being cold to me

it's called she found someone else who has something you don't and received a sign she had a chance.
she will be back after he bangs her and says he doesnt want a relationship

she's obviously pissed that you never made a move. if you were interested in this girl then you fucked up. if not then who cares

There are good ones out there, they’re just hard to find and get. I’m going to ask this nice qt architecture student o go backpacking in Big Bend with me this January. I won’t be too upset if she’s not into me, because she’s cool to be around, and maybe she could be an in for any other qt architecture students.

I wish you the best of luck with your pursuits user

assumptions.gif

>The end of law school is finally in sight
>lost gf in the bargain
holy shit, exactly the same with me, my dude. I took our break-up to transform myself, went from 170 lbs to 230 lbs at 6'5" and vastly improved my grades. Now she's with some manlet deadbeat and I'm okay with this kek. Uploaded a new profile pic and she and some other thots come crawling back (pic rel, it's not much, but it's difficult to make gains when youre depressed)
Keep lifting, keep improving and be a upright lawyer (or make some dosh in a company)

no shit, dumbass.

Your positive attitude will get anyone you want.

Good luck as well.

No, i knew for a fact that this was happening.
i went and stalked her.

Good, selling my old PC for about $400 bucks. Feels good.

I'm still a friendless loser and khv

see oneitis coworker talking to a Chad all the time

i feel like im on the precipice of a slippery slope, i cant get alcohol and junk food out my my head and im trying not to give in.

As harsh as this may sound, if you're nothing without someone then you don't deserve another person yet. Learn to love yourself and be somebody first and foremost. You are the protagonist in your own story and should focus on yourself and your story first.
Wow that sounded gay

I'm planning on breaking up with, or at least taking a break with my gf after new years. Not on hopea of getting with my coworker, as much as i want to, i doubt shell ever want anything with me ever agai . I realized I liked this girl for a long time, I just didn't accept it until Thursday. It's not fair to my gf, and do love her (I know it sounds like a crock of shit, I wouldn't believe it either) but I'm just not feeling the relationship right now. I mean, how can I say I love her if I catch feelings for some other girl..

I asked her why she did it, since she qasnt even drunk, what she was thinking, she said she wasn't thinking anything. I hoped the feeling was mutual. Hurts like hell to be seen as just a 'mistake' , especially since I'll have to work with her, but i guess i deserve all the pain i get for what i did.

nothing without her? not in the slightest user
i know that i'm not gonna depend myself on her
but

we live on opposite sides of Europe, mate. Still feels shit though

different user here
People always think it's like yingyang but in reality a girl should add to your life, not complete it. What if your s/o died or had to leave for a few months? You have to have a life where you can survive and be happy on your own and she just adds to the happiness

Shitpost and learn computer programming you rancid swine

Looking good man. Not the guy you're responding to, but I'm going through similar shit and it's really inspiring. Keep up the good fight bro.

Finally graduated but no jobs in sight. I have enough money saved for a trip but it's winter in europe so I might just save it. Don't know what to do with myself besides gym and volunteering.

I just feel stuck in my shit retail job. All my coworkers are leaving and I'm just stuck here because I have no idea on what I want to do with my life. I'm getting older and it just makes me feel weird that I'm still working at a job that's for high school kids.

>tfw no qt gf ever

lol i alwasy get nervous when I get put under anesthesia because i'm worried i'm gonna admit to being gay or something

I'm a programmer.

Are you?

Make love to the bullet on the regular

i mean i'm probably bi or something but i'm in deep denial about it