"wait it's January and you're STILL not cutting? You can't be serious, user

farquit
farquit

"wait it's January and you're STILL not cutting? You can't be serious, user... bwhahaha"

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@farquit
Never post laughing whores on my sanctuary board ever again.

Methshot
Methshot

@farquit
First week of cut is coming to a close. It's gone really well, gonna make it by April

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@kizzmybutt
People here deserve to know how real women view them.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@farquit
getting so fat it takes you more than 3 months to cut

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

It's the middle of summer thot

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@LuckyDusty
You don't celebrate the holidays at the same time as us? Christmas is in winter I thought?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@BinaryMan
It's in summer for us.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@BinaryMan
No, Australia celebrates Christmas on July 4th, because that's when the world relishes in glorious American independence.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@farquit

tfw cutting but car broke down threw a wrench in my diet for a good 2 days.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Nojokur
car broke down
somehow this affects what I stuff in my fatfuck mouth

TreeEater
TreeEater

A sensible cut is no more than 1 kg/week. At most you cut for 14 weeks. If you aim for July, and give some room for fuck ups, you'd sensibly start cutting in March. As a rule of thumb, you start cutting when Winter is actually ending.

If you need 2351 months to cut you are one of those insufferable fuckarounditis guys and probably you can't be helped too

SniperGod
SniperGod

@whereismyname
Australia
seasons in the wrong side of the globe do not apply

DeathDog
DeathDog

@SniperGod
wrong side of the globe
Ok China and India

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

SUMMER BULK 2K18 NIGGA

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@TreeEater
i really fuckn hate cutting
if im anywhere under calorie maintenance i get hungry as fuck
i can eat very little say 1500calories (maintenance 3000) can i cut with that and keep the same amount of muscle mass as if i were to cut at 2500 (same protein amounts on each one).

idontknow
idontknow

@PackManBrainlure
What do real women think of men who focused their life on their work and career. All they do is work and study to advance in their field

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Joke's on you I pissed in the wine

[spoiler]The actual joke is that I have diabetes so your wine has more calories than non-piss wine[/spoiler]

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@idontknow
They like your stability and money; not you.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@farquit
I want to get bigger muscles, rather than being a skinny DYEL.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@lostmypassword
Odds are you already are a skinny dyel if you're worried about getting bigger muscles.

Methshot
Methshot

@farquit
if you need to cut in january you are heinously out of shape

you should never be more than a few weeks of aggressive cutting away from 10%

w8t4u
w8t4u

cutting
ever

WebTool
WebTool

I'm not 200lbs yet

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

intentionally losing strength and muscle for the approval of harlots

massdebater
massdebater

@Methshot
I'm a 180lb natty who just hit a 315 deadlift PR today (strict) and I'm around 18% body fat. Be honest with me senpai, am I good or should I end it all today?

idontknow
idontknow

@w8t4u
@TurtleCat
Do you fags not realize that fat is estrogenic? Do you not realize that fat is inflammatory? Do you not realize that if two people, one at 30% BF, and the other at 10% BF eat the same at maintenance and train the same, the differences between their gains will be like the differences between a roider and a natty?

Fucking self-cucking fags. Take your fatceps and bitch tits and go to reddit already.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@idontknow
citation needed on that roider v natty comparison you pulled out of your ass

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Firespawn
They're actually right.
Lifting while fat as fuck works to build mass because you have more energy and you're in a constant anabolic state.
However you can't maintain that forever and your test will drop low as fuck after hard training and cap off pretty fast.
Once you're down too.....15-12% is when you you have a good amount of fat that will allow you to put on a decent amount of mass while maintaining a good amount of test and dht conversion.
So there.
If anyone has anything they'd like to add or something that proves me wrong I'd love to read it.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Just need to drop a little belly fat. Had two family deaths so I’ve been drinking and eating like shit.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@massdebater
I’d just recomp if you’re actually 18% body fat.

Evilember
Evilember

@MPmaster
To be honest...the personal trainer at my gym is the one who did my first "official" body fat measurement. When I did it myself with calipers I came in at 15, not so far off to rule out that I might be retarded. What do you suggest I do to recomp senpai? Your help is appreciated btw.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Cutting
Jan

Cutting season doesn't start till March

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page