Get fasting and sipping on saltwater. Free help, 150k members, nothing being sold, testimonial after testimonial...

Get fasting and sipping on saltwater. Free help, 150k members, nothing being sold, testimonial after testimonial. Check it out.

Suck my cock.

kys nigger

Bout to finish muh first 48 in less than an hour. I better heat the oven now!

Yeh boi!

Fast until you see abs if you're fat, though. By day 4 you are in full ketosis and have renewed energy switching from stored glucose to stored fat, making it easier to coast to your goal because your hunger will diminish.

Listen up, asshole: You don't get to advertise your shitty YouTube channel on Veeky Forums for FREE, you have to PAY to do that here. Fuck the fuck off, your YouTube channel fellates goats, eat shit and die.

I'm not the creator, m8. Just a guy trying to spread hope.

>claims being a SHILL is somehow better
No you're a piece of shit spammer and you need to go fuck yourself sideways with a rusty chainsaw.

Be sure to have all your adblockers turned on if you're stupid enough to go to this faggots JewTube site so he gets no monies from advertising.

You must have money to lose on this. Sorry you can't compete with something free and incredibly effective.

>I have money to lose on this so I'm trying to shut you up

>By day 4 you are in full ketosis
24-36 hours unless you TDEE is like negative 30.

HEY FATTY

I don't feel like I'm over the hump until about day 4. That's why I say it.

48-72 minimum, but by day 4 fasted surely nobody will not feel the shift.

You only hold about 700g of glycogen. Ketosis starts around 24-36hrs and it only takes about half a day after that to piss in the moderate+ range on ketone strips.

so, by day 4....

I thought it was 600g. Anyway, I said "full ketosis" meaning deep ketosis, not just moderate. People aren't going to care that much when they are still obsessing over food. By day 4 you start to lose interest in eating.

600g from muscles plus 2-300g glycogen in the liver too, I think.

Howdy.

>600g from muscles plus 2-300g glycogen in the liver too
No, ~700g from muscle and liver combined.

Seems legit. It's been a while.