GUYS I went to the gym for the first time and I can literally only bench 95 lbs. even worse... I'M 6'9...

GUYS I went to the gym for the first time and I can literally only bench 95 lbs. even worse... I'M 6'9. How do I deal with this humiliation and shame. I am determined to make it.

gain weight

lift and eat more dipshit

Keep it up, you'll get stronger over time.

I'm 6'5 and can only bench 40 kg and can't reach 5 reps on the third set.
It's harded to move the weight the longer your arms are as a dyel

Most people who start lifting can't lift shit. Don't worry about it. If you're doing it right, you should have a 1-2% increase in strength per session.

Some guys can barely bench the bar when they first start. Suck it up, it's going to be even more humiliating and shameful if you quit.

I could only bench 65 and I'm 6'6"

I could barely do 65 lbs the first time i went. just keep at it. The first month is the hardest, never give up

I'm 6'2 220 and can barely bench 115. I've also crash dieted from 270 so maybe that made me weaker? Aren't fat guys supposed to be able to bench more than skellies

I'm 6'11 and can only bench 120

GOMAD

i did 135x7 for 5 sets while doing dumbbell presses inbetween you guys are weak bitches

>>Guys i started working out today and i'm weak
No shit son, just do it until you aren't weak

>things lanklets tell themselves

do you not know how levers work mate

post pix

So what ? Increase by 10 lbs every workout and you'll already be at 145lbs by the end of the month.

>endure humiliation and shame for a month
>vs
>hide your laughable weakness for the rest of your life
it's your choice user.
Also you could start with pushups/pushups on your knees. it's less embarrassing, and once you can do sets of those you can probably start with benching with 1pl8.
Another option is doing dumbell benches, then you won't have to worry about getting stuck under the bar

Lmfao
in my first time at the gym I only could bench 10 kilos(22 lbs).

That must be why all the worlds strongest men are tall

Once theyve trained for a long time they can attain more muscle mass than smaller people which overcomes the difficulty that I described

Grats you finally found a thread where someone might find that impressive

Then keep doing it thanks to the learned body dysmorphia

Or, you're a complete DYEL and making excuses.

Dude I want even able to do a single pullup with good form. Started to do Austrian pull-ups and now I have build enough strength to do 3 with good form. Still not very impressive but if I ever am dangling off a cliff I at least will be able to save myself, whereas I would have died a shitty death before.

>if I ever am dangling off a cliff I at least will be able to save myself, whereas I would have died a shitty death before.

glad I'm not the only one who thinks about this when doing push ups

I am a dyel bro I've only been working out a month

>be me
>be 15
>186, thin and weak as fuck
>can't even do a single proper pushup
>gym coach think I'm doing it on purpose
>humiliated and no chance of getting a girl
>lonely as fuck
>gets depressed because of my loneliness
>depression isolate me even more, making the depression stronger, isolating me more and so on
>cry myself to sleep after failing to get a 10/10 girl I had a brief shot at before my lack of social skills ruined everything.
>one night I go rage mode instead of getting sad
>drop to the floor and try a pushup
>collapse midway
>fury intensifies
>go against the wall and take a vertical pushup that literally cripples do to regrow lost strength.
>take 20 and go back playing vidya because I was addicted
>every time I take a piss or go out of my room for whatever reason, I take 20 wall pushups
>after a week I try on a normal pushup
>shit's easy now
>take 5 every time I leave my room
>shit gets easy after a week
>double to 10
>shit gets easy after a week
>double to 20 (which is close to a lot of my normie bro's max)
>2-3 months and I went from not able to do 1 pushup to maxing at 40
>mfw I look like a guy
>mfw I can into flirting
>mfw I'm not depressed anymore
>more energy, more gains, more chicks, more confidence, more friends
>rarely play video games anymore, watch movies mostly if I use the computer.
>more or less getting any girl I go for at parties and stuff
>gets called handsome behind my back and sometimes in my face
>need to work on my confidence a little more and I will be able to walk up to girls soon at bars and stuff

you can do it user. it won't take long before your life is changed for the better. I speak with experience.

>doing only pushups

no shit. this was when I was a desperate kid. I did not gain much more in size and I ate poorly as well but at the end of the day, I didn't look like a girl anymore. it's just how I got into fitness in general. not my current routine