Thoughts?
youtu.be/I0uhDZ06hrQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3N-TO4reLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XIbxBpMYifc
instagram.com/vera_nahce/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one with a high squat/deadlift/bench does rows like that

Why is this fat manlet considered an authority in strength training then?

i feel like rip is incredibly loose with his use of the word 'strict'

why is rip groping the asian guy's dick lmao

that girl is a qt

Because he's bringing his gut to the barbell? He says it's an assisted exercise but idk what that means

>tfw no tall strong gf to take care of your manlet needs

no, when he was describing the girl's form as being quite strict. if i filmed myself and my reps looked like hers i'd be disappointed.

The fuck is Alan Thrall doing there... lol

Because he was smart and did a very good job of carving out a niche for himself in the market.

whoooaaa mama

Not one of them looks ripped.
Not even mark.

Rip would outlift everyone on Veeky Forums

wish i could smack the chewing gum out of that fat smartass bitches mouth

Blaha approves

I was doing rows and got to 1.5pl8 but started cheating and activating my back too much on initial pull, just like they do in the video. So I deloaded to 1pl8 to strict row. You're telling me that using your back like this is better than less weight but strict?

BREHS

I gotta record my form now because I know I cheat once it gets heavy, but looking at how much they cheat, maybe my row is rip certified

Barbell row is a strength movement. Even athleanx dude says so. If you want strength, you do a barbell row like rip says. If you want size, you do a dumbbell row or chest supported row or whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=T3N-TO4reLQ
rip haters btfo

I love these videos. I used to do a hanging barbell row. Now, not any more.

If Mark says that barbell rows are an assistance exercise, why do so many routines for back kinda put them in the beginning?
Doing the PPL Coolcicada now,and on back day he says I should start with a BB row

he's a former weightlifting coach

alan thrall spotted there

because they're retarded
they strain your whole spine a lot
so it makes sense to add them for beginner who is deadlifting 1plate, so it won't affect his back at all

Holy shit

>strong people don't Pendlay row
Are you fucking retarded?

>activating my back too much during a row

sweet jesus

shit taste

Has a post as gay as this one ever been posted on Veeky Forums?

'08 called they want their cereal back

You may not like it, but that's what peak performance looks like

reddit called they want their user back

Is it better to have a traditional grip like this guy or a inverted grip like rip?

Go back there then

the absolute fucking state of that crowd. powerlifters are fucking disgusting.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

They are intimidated by a real alpha male like rippetoe. He's absorbing all the virility in that room.

>Veeky Forums gawking over a poo in the loo pajeet female no matter how thicc

What the fuck, guys?

lol at everyone ITT bitching about how this wasn't strict. As if it was intended to be strict
>B-BUT RIPPETOE IS A FAT RETARD SHORT FAT GUY
prime rip was stronger than you. he's probably still stronger than you at 60 years old

The supine grip is supposed to help work your biceps a little.

The tall girl is better in every way

But the m8 in that video said it's a mistake to use your biceps and that you should activate your triceps instead

I always do them right after pull-ups. The people who do the rows in the beginning are the ones who do hanging rows because it puts a lot more stress on their hips, lower back, and joints especially when they get to heavier weight.

>room full of nattys who dont do bodybuilding and instead do strength training plus an old guy
>user complains that they aren't shredded like zyzz

In that case, you might as well just not do chin-ups either because you don't wanna activate those biceps on that exercise either.

FEEL THE INJECTIONS

Shit form, you gotta keep yourself rigid whilst doing rows, rip is a fucking quack

He's super strong tho

Cheat Rows are the true deadlift assistance exercise. There’s a 900 lb pulled on YouTube that cheat Rows 500.

COPE

There's nothing wrong with a little body english on heavy barbell rows.

>rowing with a flexed spine is bad!
Don't do that then.
>rowing up high makes the bar too far out away from your center of gravity!
You don't have to row high to your chest, and you don't have to have the bar that far in front of you.

His criticisms are stupid. Basically "yeah but if you do it with bad form, then that's bad!"

When do they say you shouldn't use your biceps, and that you should use your triceps?

But you don't tho. Lots of people with big, strong backs do rows with either a little or a lot of cheating.

hahaha

this

youtube.com/watch?v=XIbxBpMYifc

Is he like the Luke Skywalker of fitness?

SERIOUS

does this level of critique and study need to be implemented into a workout? I mean, when they go into the gym do they honestly pull every piece of advice and information into their head before doing a 3x5 bench press?

Just seems like a lot of effort for something that doesn't REALLY matter (form) that much unless you're lifting extremely heavy weight.

>Jordan Feigenbaum in the background

>Just seems like a lot of effort for something that doesn't REALLY matter (form) that much unless you're lifting extremely heavy weight.
Somebody post the screen cap off the guy that squatted bodyweight in sandals.

When you first start doing a new lift, yes. It should become second nature with time though. Ideally your coach would cue you on specific parts you are doing wrong.

>"you can tell if you hit your belly with the barbell"

Must be easy to do when you're a fat fuck like that clown. His belly is sagging lower than his balls.

Gotta have your gut hang lower than your balls right babe?

Near the end of the video when he flexes his bicep upside down to show how weak it is in the position. I'm not gonna spoonfeed you.

Who is stronger? Rip or this guy?

I can name at least two 900+lb deadlifters who put a lot of body english into their rows.

Its almost like you can use it to develop your whole posterior chain and that it works really well.

instagram.com/vera_nahce/

I mean, shes no Kristen Dunsmore but I'd be lying if I said she wasn't a qt.

Claiming blue tank top girl

Sorry all those chicks are already claimed by rippetoe himself

Depends on what your goal is m8

I like doing pendlay rows for lat / middle back exercise and being able to do them with slow contraction etc. But looks like Ripple is working on it being explosive. Totally different things that have different results.

I want to die between those thighs.

howhy are you so angry?

Allan Thrall was in the background at 7:40 mins. What a cuck!

Literally nothing.

>lifting for strength

>browsing the 'ch0n for quality information

>mfw doing rows wrong this entire time
>Also have a shit lower back

So, are dumbell rows even viable if my goal is to keep my back safe and hypertrophy?

Have you fags even stepped foot into a gym before? Most gym thots are much better looking than that

lift for what then? peace on earth?

but user, she is a waifu material. Most gym thots are vapid and not attainable desu

People who fell for the SS meme need something to do during their obscene rest times.

>obscene
Confirmed for lifting bitch weight. Rest fuels performance. The goal with SS isn't to get a burn going. It's to hit your reps for every set, and heavy sets across start to require more rest over time. DYEL?