Cutting Tips General

Who's cutting already?

The only way to be shredded for summer is to cut now.

>tfw drinking shakes with water to stunt my appetite

I'll start cutting right now it's decided

>only way to be shredded for summer is to cut now
>t.

>Visitng my mum for some reason
>Normally lean for the majority of the year
>Been winter bulking
>Small layer of fat nothing too radical
>"hahahahahaha user you are getting a belly like your dad! We told you it would happen eventually"
>My dad has a belly so big he looks pregnant

Thanks for reading my blog. Literally want to dropkick her right now. Guess the cut starts early this year lads.

I've been cutting for aprox 10 weeks already. Lost 13lb and I still have to lose at least another 13 to not look like shit.

Today I fucked up. I was alone at home and I found a 1l ice cream tub with nuts and shit, left from christmas. I ate what I estimated 500kcals worth of ice cream and put it again in the fridge. Then I thought about it, went back to the fridge, took the whole tub, and threw it in the trash bin.
I already went out for a walk and tomorrow morning I'm going to the gym to do an hour of cardio in penitence

Im cutting since 22.12, may longer.
Abs is just like pic 1, feeling like shit and having only "4abs and big belt aka V"-shit-tier genetic.

>only 13lb for 10 weeks

Holy fuck is it really hard to lose fats or what

take into account I caught the flu and I couldn't train for a week and a half, holydays, etc. Also, I'm very attached to my lifts, so I cut slow anyways to not lose strength.

Anyway, 1lb a week seems decent to me.

1lb a week is the optimal rate if you aren't a fat girl crash dieting on weight watchers.

t. obese girl on my normiebook lost 13 pounds on her first week of weight watchers.

>Ate 800 calorie breakfast
FUCK
NOW I NEED TO RUN 10KM ON THE TREADMILL

anyone did 1000kcal cut before? how much muscle did you lose? how much did it affect your lifts?

I’m 6’5. Went from 270-230 in 6 months. Looking to get to 210 and fluxuate up and down from there.
>Intermittent fast on work days
>Stay up late before work days so I wake up, go to work, eat 1 meal, sleep
>800 calories for one day and I feel full
Who else hacked their body?

Is it better to cut hard and fast or slow and steady for maximum muscle retention?

Relatively quickly.

Started Monday. Ballooned to 243lb from 215 during the summer. Felt fat and uncomfortable all the time. Finally started doing cardio again, cut carbs down. Basically I eat all my carbs for the day on my pre workout meal. Weight myself at 236 this morning feeling pretty good about it.

It's better to bulk clean so cutting is barely an issue

sauce?

Fast, literally.
Read dr Fungs work.
Fast up to 7 days at at time.

HAVA NAGILA
HAVA NAGILA

Welp time to burn back to 9% bf so i can slow bulk through summer

LITTLE
WHITE
TITS
>boo!
>get outta town
BIG
KHAZAR
MILKERS
>The crowd starts screaming incoherently as the Cuck King disrobes, shaking involuntarily.
>MOMMY MOMMY GIVE ME MILKIES
The crest of the audience swells as the chant spreads throughout the back corners of the room. The Cuck King is now on the floor in convolutions, fully nude. He shoves his finger down his throat in order to vomit profusely upon his erect member. The crowd cheers on.
>Kat Dennings emerges from backstage, fully naked and covered in felt-tipped swastikas

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
WELCOME
TO THE MOMMY BREEDING GROUNDS

>The droning sounds of timpani begin to fill the room. The crowd erupts in a chorus of HAVA NAGILA, HAVA NAGILA.
>two 6"5 Nubian Kangs emerge from backstage, pin Dennings to the ground and enter her mouth and uterus with their 15 inch phalluses.

HAVA NAGILA
HAVA NAGILA

>The timpani drums accelerate in pace, as Ariel Winters and Angelina Jolie rush out from backstage, armed with scimitars, enthusiastically slicing and dicing through the bodies of unworthy Teutonic Titlets

MOMMY WOMMY MILKY WILKY
DWINKY DWINKY MOMMY'S MILKIES

>Louis screams this in between coughing up flakes of vomit, the "cock" of the Cuck King is now unrecognisable by even his most intimate of interns
>He swerves his hips towards the audience, giving everybody a good look of the mess he has made

ARE YOU READY FOR ROUND TWO?
>The audience cheers in response
>MILKERS MILKERS MOMMY MOMMY MILKERS

He lost 13 pounds even through the holidays so I would say it’s a success

Just began my bulk bc no muscles
If I do slow bulk can I still at least not look like a fat fuck this summer

>cut to 9% bf
>bulk until

I went slow
I ended up miserable for 8 months and completely unsatisfied with how I looked at the end

Go fast pls

Wow that's some well typed out gobbledygook.

you lost 40lbs in 6 months. whoopee

>cutting for 8 months straight

You brought it on yourself lad.

That's fucking obnoxious and not in the least supportive.

Get in shape you lazy sack of shit. Stop using excuses.

Is Auschwitz cutting (losing 1kg+ per week) acceptable as long as you still lift and eat appropiate amounts of protein?

Say that to my face cunt I'll put you in the ground.

>Auschwitz cutting
What is Auschwitz cutting?

Also started Mon. Looking and feeling better already, I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow to see how I've done this week. I keep my weigh-ins to one day a week so I work hard for that number.

Tips that have been working great for me:
>protein with every meal
>bcaas after workout and upon waking to minimize muscle loss
>still lifting heavy
>quit alcohol (for real this time)
>limit carbs to the complex variety and keep them concentrated around workout sessions

Good luck brehs. I'm going to make it, and if you all get your acts together, accept ultimate responsibility, shoulder the burden of your existence and make something good and strong out of yourselves, so will you.

Good for you. It's natural to slip, but it's essential to get right back up. Keep up the solid progress.

Cutting really hard

I've found that going slow is the only way I can keep the weight off. After fasting I always gain it back

Can I get a bf estimation. I'd say it's around 17% looking to cut down to 13%. 5'9 177lbs

Back

What the fuck is wrong with your back? Do you have scoliosis? Do you rest the bar on your top vertebrae when squatting?

15%

No love handles to speak of.

You're about the same size as me and same height I'm 180lbs though

18-22%

>Do you rest the bar on your top vertebrae when squatting?
Probably
Better than expected then, thanks
What are your lifts? I do 120/195/330/420 for 5

I haven't benched or OHP in a while because my left shoulder hurts like hell whenever I do either lift but I squat 280 for 5 reps and don't deadlift

used to bench 185 for 5 reps sets and OHP 135 for 5 reps sets