Crypto oracle new video Top 5 long term holds

youtu.be/HbfosuUYdtg

fuck how do i get that guy's body even if he's a manlet

>boring recommendations
>5x gains

no one cares

>Trenbolone acetate

make basic gym routine
start eating low fat high protein, lots of chicken and tuna and vegetables, drink a lot of milk
you can drink whole milk (even tho fatty) as long as you aren't eating other fatty foods
After eating a fuckton for 8 weeks, reduce all your lifts by 10% and eat less, add cardio for a month
Repeat 2x more times
You will look very good

>Or Trenbolone acetate

juice

dude is shilling shitcoins while holding BTC would have reaped 3 times more profits.

Why bother...

>eating fat makes you fat
retard

>eating as much fat as you want has no consequence

retard

I've found this one funny too, people trading shitcoins to buy bitcoins, tracking against like 600% yearly returns is fucking mental

T. 130lb skelly with 2pl8 max dl

how do you think people get fat? By eating foods with lots of fat and carbs and not enough exercise to use all those calories

who is this impersonation of Eros?

I admire and envy his body

I want to know him

163 my dl is 4plates

yeah nah mate, depends on the fat, been on a high fat diet for a while now (olive oils, mct, variety of nuts) and i've still stayed extremely lean

>exercise and diet advice from 350lbs of leftist gelatin

>By eating foods with lots of fat and carbs
>and carbs
Correct. See

How could one have elegance and beauty while at the same time be ripped like an Ox? N-no homo.

Eating too much of anything isn't good. But "fat" is not what makes you fat. Sugar, carbs, and excess calories make you fat.

Guy in OP is David Laid

19 year old professional bodybuilder. Gets sponsored to travel the world and slay pussy

Living the dream

He's so pleasant to look at, he looks so aesthetic yet feminine, like an androgynous very sexual figure. His feminine face confuses me