Onionfag

Did the bald onion dude ever post his test results from doing the onion challenge?

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/foods-that-block-aromatase-enzyme/
ast-ss.com/difference-between-serum-testosterone-and-free-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11739882
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

>gets btfo
>drops the trip
>proceeds to delete his thread and make this incognito one
stop it

Yes, short answer is it’s fucking nothing

And how did that go

What
That's pretty much what I figured

does anyone have screencap or archive link?

Those who say it’s nothing do not understand anything. His female hormones were slashed to very low numbers and his free testosterone increased a small but significant amount.

you can eat any of these for the same effect. the reason onions sounded so promising was that the study showed like a 100-300% increase. but it looks like its just as effective as any other aromatase-inhibiting vegetable

anabolicmen.com/foods-that-block-aromatase-enzyme/

Yeah that’s totally true.

I guess a good, varied diet can go a long why, who would have known?

looked it up in the archive, this is what i found

Yes he did here's a summary of the facts

Free testosterone up 13%
Female hormone down 66%

And you say its nothing? We are not fucking rats, you cant expect 300% testosterone increase in that short amount of time. Even if time wasnt a constraint 50-100% test levels increase is really pushing it. Plus its only 1 man, with decent test levels to begin with, everyone reacts differently.

Do this for 3-6 months and youll get different results. Or even better, dedicate 1 month to trying it and see for yourself. But maybe youre just to much of a pussy to actually be arsed to try anything like this.

Its not a magic pill. Its not much, but it still something, and as you can probably see it actually increased testosterone levels, but not by 300% cause were not rats. Be realistic guys.

you can get the same improvement by just working out.

Source
You also have to remember that rats were injected with onion juice which is way different from simply eating onions. I'd say this output is quite promising and we should do some more research

I think he mentioned something about juicing when he was bodybuilding and he fell off the wagon into a slump. He might have done some damage to his boys and its playing a factor in his T production.

Right here

Why do the onions have to be raw?

>I WILL NOT EAT A RAW ONION I WILL NOT FALL FOR THE MEME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but his test goes down my .2. Isn't that a bad thing, or am I missing something crucial?

Wrong. His test DID increase (albeit not by too much) HOWEVER, his estrogen decreased substantially.
See Overall test isn't what's important. FREE test is what's important, as overall can vary day to day, depending on a lot of different factors. Free test went up a little bit, fairly substantial, but nothing crazy.

But as I said above, the amount of estrogen he sliced was pretty fucking significant.

It's plausible that the onions of the article were yellow.

so is turmeric powder my best bet then?

You summoned me?
Basically this.

Test no significant change
Free test up 13%
Female sex hormone down 66%

One thing I would say is that my diet already included alot of things on that list.
Broccoli
Kale
Olive oil.

This.

But I already was working out 5-6 times a week at a decent intensity.
So this is on top.

That's true.
I did 2 cycles years ago.
My last cycle ended Dec 2015.

My gym buddy is doing the same but with cooked onions.
I'll let you know in 30 days if there is any change.

Also any requests for other stuff?

I will be keeping up 2 red a day.
So far I will be testing long Jack for it's affects on free test.
Cocoa?
Pomegranate ?
Put requests in and I'll see what I can do.

>overcooked on top
>raw in the middle

Never change Veeky Forums.

Did you take the test at similar conditions? Eg after same amount of rest, training, food during same time of day

ast-ss.com/difference-between-serum-testosterone-and-free-testosterone/
>"It is this free testosterone that is biologically active and able to exert its effect by permeating a cell and activating its receptor. Only free testosterone exerts anabolic activity on muscle."

>free test up by 13% in 1 month
>the testosterone that actually matters in bodybuilding goes up
>"short answer is it's fucking nothing"

Don't listen to (((them))). Keep eating your onions and becoming more powerful.

What else should I supplement besides onions?

ZMA and fish oil. garlic is very similar to onions, so you can eat that also.

anion, you are an hero.

Yup
Same day of the week
Same diet
Same workout day
Only 10 mins separation between sample times.
Both between 7.30 and 8 am.

Yup
Same day of the week
Same diet
Same workout day
Only 10 mins separation between sample times.
Both between 7.30 and 8 am.

Yes bothers.
Rise up.
Fly the onion flag!
Become powerful!

REPEAT AFTER ME:

I WILL EAT ONE ONION A DAY

I know this means less than the data, but do you feel any different?

I feel a bit "better"
More focused.

Better sex drive.

Interested in cocoa and pomegranates. Please and thank you.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11739882

Mushrooms.
Cool.
I'll add it to the list.

Don't your hormones just naturally vary based on whether you've worked out, time of day, how much sleep you've had, etc.?

They might.
Free test possibly
But the female sex hormone levels is way beyond the variation.

I kept the tone of day diet workout the same for both tests to reduce those variables

Did you eat 1 gram of onion per 1kg of your weight?

In the rats it was onion juice and it was injected into their stomachs. You would probably need to drink a comparable amount of onion juice for a comparable outcome.

based onionbro.

Well I'm 85kg.
That's less than 1 onion

I had 2 small or 1 medium.
That's about 120g -160g

I wonder if the kind of onions makes a difference.

I can’t eat 2 whole raw onions a day. Would 1/4 of a large red onion with breakfast possibly yield the anti- aromatase effects? I’m sure my test is fine but would really like to keep estrogen low.

you need estrogen to get a boner retard

They have health benefits along with the anti- aromatase.

Do what you can.
Eat a bit of onions.

It's not a specific science.

The effect could come from 20g if onions.
There has been no other studies run.

How come no research institution is taking initiative and researching this onion phenomenon? I'm sure a lot of private people will gladly be willing to fund this type of research and see the results

Thanks onion bro.

They want you to be a soy boy.

Can I eat the grilled onion?

Pomegranates are the fruit of the gods

How could they profit from such research?

Onion King what are you doing against onion breath? The women seem to like it but my male coworkers nearly vomit.

I won't stop you but the only results are from raw.

My gym buddy is doing it with cooked.
So I'll let you know in 1 month.

Let's hope!

>2011+7
>not eating a broccoli, cauliflower, kale, celery, parsley, mushroom, onion salad topped with oysters with olive oil dressing and a glass of red wine for lunch every single day
It's like you don't even want to make it.

>cauliflower
I eat mostly brocolli, are they specially different
>oyster
Is that due to zync?

Do nofap for 30 days and get your levels checked PLEASE, kill this meme for all

Pomegranate one glass of wine a night and cocoa pls

Yes, you're missing that his estradiol levels dropped substantially. Imagine you have a character creator, and you have two sliders, male sex hormone and female sex hormone. If you set them both to the middle, and then lower the female scale, you'd lose those female characteristics, making the masculine ones stand out more.

I don't fap so I can't unfortunately.

yeah but the estrogen drop is pretty substantial, out of the range to just be natural variance. His test could literally be he lost a bit of sleep the first time.

The ratio of free test to estrogen is what's important

It's significant enough to eat OOAD during a cycle

>cocoa
>pomegranate
The thing with onions is that they are so cheap, a fist sized onion is literally pennies almost everywhere, and since raw, no prep work. I can not think of any cheap and effective equivalent, garlic, maybe?