How do I get clear skin without Jewish Pharma?

How do I get clear skin without Jewish Pharma?

Will eating a raw onion a day fix my mild acne?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Benzac-Complete-Solution-Regimen-Ounce/dp/B00ON1VGT6
amazon.com/Neutrogena-Spot-Treatment-Benzoyl-Peroxide/dp/B00EZWSQ00/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1515903715&sr=1-5&keywords=neutrogena benzoyl peroxide 2.5
youtube.com/watch?v=9kRfco-302U
amazon.com/Moisturizing-Moisturizer-Sunflower-Avocado-Vitamin/dp/B06XWR4C3G/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1515905597&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=moisturizer gloves&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you eat dairy? how much water do you drink? what is your general diet like? drinking water and cutting out dairy is a big start desu

I drink mostly tea with lemon juice. Only diary I eat is the occasional mozzarella. I eat Chicken, rice/potatoes and broccoli and other greens every day.

Yeah raw onion should do the trick don't trust those proven pills and creams.

Add beef liver to your diet. Vitamin a for days mayne

Do you use any sort of facewash?

I had pimples until like age 28, not bad acne, but pimples. It was fucked.

I did no shampoo/soap/facewash for about a month, just used hot water and my hands. Stayed on no shampoo, no facewash. Only use soap from the neck down. Haven't had a pimple in over a year.

Might be worth a shot. Warm water + rub your face until it feels "degreased".

jewish pharma? are you one of those sad and mean pol types?

anyway, i can help you if you'd like. you gotta reply though!

What do I do if I eat porridge/cereal and eggs everyday for breakfast? I can't think of stuff to replace them.

>would rather eat raw onions than wash his face
wtf user

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%

No shampoo as in you didn't wash your hair?

If I didn't put that in the OP all the fags here would reply with shit that is way to strong for the 8 or so pimples I have on my right cheek (none on my left one?)
Here take your filthy (you) and show me your trap magic for good skin.

I wash it daily

Differin OTC is a life-saver for me

STOP PUTTING CHEMICALS ON YOUR FACE. ONLY WATER FROM NOW ON

>show me your trap magic for good skin.

sure! this person has it, really:
>Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%

the key is the 2.5%. you'll see stuff out there in the 5-10% range, and this is waaay overkill, like what you were talking about. higher than 2.5% isn't really more effective, but it will dry the fuck out of your skin and that's no good. 2.5% will dry your skin out too, but it's manageable. you will need 3 things:

>a simple, quality cleanser
>2.5% benzoyl peroxide gel/cream/something (not facewash though)
>a simple, quality moisturizer

good cheap cleansers:
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

benzoyl peroxide:
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide Dr Song Acne Gel Treatment Lotion
Acne.org 8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

good cheap moisturizers:
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion
CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 50 2 oz with Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide and Ceramides
Acne.org 16 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone

you should probably be using SPF stuff in the daytime, even if you're not exfoliating or using anti-aging stuff. buy a TON of moisturizer and use it liberally. here's what you do, twice daily:

>cleanse skin
>WAIT FOR IT TO DRY
>apply benzoyl peroxide
>WAIT FOR IT TO DRY
>apply a moisturizer liberally

the 2.5% benzoyl peroxide will prevent future acne from happening. current acne will go away eventually. think of this as a pre-emptive measure, and not really something that will treat the pimples you already have. you need to do this twice daily every single day and i promise your skin will be much improved.

i also recommend that everyone adopt a CHEMICAL exfoliant and retinoid routine for better skin in general. NEVER USE PHYSICALLY ABRASIVE EXFOLIANTS LIKE ROCKS AND SHIT IN YOUR SOAP!!!

okay there you go. trap magic! :)

>lose weight
>eat clean
>drink a gallon of water a day
>exfoliate your skin but not too often
>get one of those electric face scrubber things (Really helped get down in my pores)
>and the classic /b/ answer: change your pillow case

But isn't benzac a spot treatment? I've been using the tiniest amount only on my pimples because any more makes my skin red. Plus don't you wash of the cetaphil as quickly as you put it on? And always use an oil free moisturizer right?

I use Benzac foaming cleanser in the shower. I use it like once a day because I have pretty oily skin and hair but it works really well to get excess shit off my skin, helps any spots come to a head as well so you can then extract what's in them.

those are all garbage for your skin. Putting chemicals on your face causes acne. The more you use them the more youre face will dry out then overload with grease and breakout. Break the cycle and let your face will clear op.

Ever wonder why you never see people with acne in black n white photos? Because nobody was using dumbass acne cleansers.
I laugh at people with crap skin cus the solution is so simple and obvious. Only water. If youre not going thru puberty right now, then it will work 100%. Let your face heal itself.

This. I have perma acne scars near my eyebrows/forehead because I'm retarded and picked at my acne in my teen years.

This has worked for me: by African black soap from iherb and wash your face only once a day in the morning when you take a shower. Never touch your face for the rest of the day.

it can be used as a spot treatment, but that's not really using it effectively. i want to impress upon everyone that more than anything, it is a PREEMPTIVE measure in the fight against acne!

why use it to dry out pimples you have, when you could use it to avoid getting them altogether??

also what exactly is in benzac? never heard of it before and it looks like it's just SA... salicylic acid. which is a chemical exfoliant.

i like oil moisturizers! the right ones, anyway. like straight up coconut oil, or a quality organic olive oil.

>those are all garbage for your skin. Putting chemicals on your face causes acne.
lol :P

amazon.com/Benzac-Complete-Solution-Regimen-Ounce/dp/B00ON1VGT6

this is the benzac stuff, right? i don't get this at all. why would you triple up on the SAME active ingredient for each step?

i'm not surprised this irritates your skin. you're applying a chemical exfoliant at each step :/

have fun wasting money on all those products for your irritable sensitive face. What kind of faggot numale puts that much shit on his face anyways. Your skin knows how to regulate itself dummy.

Benzac 2.5% is basically the only benzoyl peroxide you can get in my country (the one that only has amazon in one state), there are other things like washes and so forth but they seriously fuck you up.

Personally the only success I've had with Benzoyl peroxide has come from minuscule amounts often, as opposed to using it all over once a day. Surprisingly I also went vegan/sugar free/low GI for three months and still had minor acne.

Use water with oats instead of milk. Eggs are not dairy

fuck i love skincare so much.

so it IS benzoyl peroxide?

i bet it's a pretty thick cream, right? you should do what works best for you, but i highly suggest you do whatever you can to get your hands on a gel or very light cream version of it. i really like the acne.org version myself.

before i could find the gels and light creams i used the neutrogena stuff:
amazon.com/Neutrogena-Spot-Treatment-Benzoyl-Peroxide/dp/B00EZWSQ00/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1515903715&sr=1-5&keywords=neutrogena benzoyl peroxide 2.5

it dried the shit out of my skin and was generally a miserable experience. i know you live somewhere weird, but for real. it's worth scouring the black market for the good stuff.

bitch my skin is GLOWING PERFECTION!

you need to rub the raw onion on your face twice a day

use almond milk. water is fucking disgusting in oatmeal/porridge/cereal

I wouldn't say it's particularly thick, but I like to wash my hands with soap before I apply, so my hands are a little bit wet and that dilutes it a bit.

You wouldn't happen to also be that guy that copy and pasted all that stuff about veganism onto cuteboys?

>just used hot water and my hands

I still don't use shampoo. Hair feels much healthier and looks much better now. It used to feel greasy by the end of the day when using shampoo daily, but not anymore.

???

idk what cuteboys is. i'm just your friendly neighborhood trap and i love skincare!

Oh it's a board on double chan for traps, pretty dead though.

never heard of double chan. so you're a trap too? :)

this place needs lots more queer people lol.

>It all depends on what is causing it in the first place.
>You cannot cure acne using creams etc because it starts in the inside.
>If lifestyle and dietary changes dont work it may be caused by hormone/ genetics/ environmental factors which you cant control.
>accutane would be your best bet because it changes your skin to produce less oil and is an anti-inflammatory

Quick question, how do you keep you skin hydrated in the winter? I get very ashy all over and sometimes my hands get so dry they burn. What would you suggest to combat this?

do you mean your face, or your body?

always wash your hands in cold water, even in the winter. we wash our hands so much, and hot water dries things out like crazy. but if you're talking about the body, i would add a shitload of fractioned coconut oil to your daily body lotion, for starters.

you ever do that thing with the gloves? youtube.com/watch?v=9kRfco-302U

wait i should have watched video first. not that.

but the

amazon.com/Moisturizing-Moisturizer-Sunflower-Avocado-Vitamin/dp/B06XWR4C3G/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1515905597&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=moisturizer gloves&psc=1

Honestly clinical drugs are the way to go with acne. Don't further compromise your own skin with at home routines with questionable efficacy - there is nothing more "Jewish" than the cosmeceutical industry. Nothing.

Ask your doctor about aczone; its effective even for hormonal acne.

Also look into clinical trials using blue UV light and vitamin E therapy. This is the closest thing found to a cure for acne (and you would need a dermatologists equipment to do it).

Interesting, I will see if I can pick some up locally. Thanks!

best thing for my skin was putting a thin layer of Aquaphor all over right after washing
turns out i was drying out my skin too much trying to kill the acne so my skin was overproducing oils and making it way worse before

or just do like basic gloves. SLATHER your hands with good oils and moisturizers and stuff them in your overnight gloves for the night.

coconut oil is always my go to. i only say fractioned because you said winter. in the warm months i don't use fractioned.

Wash your face with warm water in the shower.

Apply carrier oil such as jojoba/coconut after shower as moisturiser.

Fixed my skin in two weeks, only thing i changed.

The less ingredients the better. Do not fall for the consumerist jew.

If your concern is acne, do not use coconut oils (which is shit as a moisturizer any way). These are comedogenic. Go for something with a rating of zero comedogenic and high in linoleic acid like hemp seed oil.

Oil is not a great moisturizer any way since it just sorta sits on top of the skin without being absorbed. Its good for softening, though.

It's code what number is double four?

Not really a trap, my jaw and forehead are too strong, I'm more like a feminine skeleton or something.

Charcoal based face scrubs are goat. Then moisturize with CeraVe before you sleep.

Keep an eye on what you eat and see if it's a food that's causing it. For me it's egg yolk and if I eat a lot of peanuts. Gurantee to break out the next day. I stopped eating them. And only eat egg whites. Use a cleanser, I use Neutrogena oil free acne wash. I also use noxema anti blemish pads, they really clean up your skin. I also bought pic related. Find it on Amazon it's called derma roller. Shit pokes little holes in your face, also helped clear my acne.

How do you sterilize your dermaroller?

Everyday I drink like 3 glasses of milk eat a ton of cheese and eat one or two yogurts. I have acne but compared to other people my age it's really mild (18). Where did you hear that about the dairy thing?

However I have had chest acne since I was in middleschool. Not sure if that makes a difference

>jew pharma
dunno if you care or not but isotretinoin works for pretty much everyone. you may need a prescription if you're not in a third world shithole

Can confirm. Only when you have to use a weaker shower than youre used to does the hair feel greasy.

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Also can confirm. No soap or shampoo unless I really need it. Washing everyday with that shit is just a marketing scam.

I've been asking myself a similar question. In my teens, I've been retarded enough to squeeze all my pimples out which has left me with some scars. Is there any way to get rid of those or am I doomed?

Use toner on your face.
Also sauna + cold shower after a workout. I don't know if it's proven science or anything but my skin always seems to clear up when I hit the sauna+cold shower after a workout.

almost forgot, eat less dairy if all that doesn't work.

Same, except my face is virtually free of acne, have a few tiny zits on my chest every once in a while.
However, my bacne is fucking insane. I even have a cyst growing below my traps now.

Same. As long as your hair isn't long (around the area of going past your ears or longer), you won't need shampoo unless you actually get your hair dirty.

Nope... but most humans have a few face scars (just like moles, spots, odd hairs), and chicks are cool with that.

>t. Edwin James Olmos / Danny Trejo

disgusting freaks
check yourself before you kill yourself
how does it feels to know that everyone you interact with on a daily basis pity you and thinks you are fucked in the head? weak minded faggots.
pic related is what you are not and what you will never be,no matter in how many slices you cut your dick off

what if i only drink milk when dissolving protein powder? two glasses a day so like 200ml.

>vegan
>trap

Say what you want about /pol/, but you're a stain on this board. Do everyone a favor and leave humanity behind.

Isopropyl alcohol?

Yeah isopropyl alcohol

>consistent sleep schedule
>a variety of fruits and veggies
>cerave foaming cleanser, bioderma micellar water, and cerave pm moisturizing lotion
diet is key. I'm eating a salad, slices of cucumber, a banana, apple, and sweet potato throughout the day and it really helps things. Also, eating mixed nuts and taking vitamins helps.

eat cereal dry

I had severe acne. Nothing worked, so I finally gave in and went to the dermatologist. It turns out I had cystic acne. I was prescribed isotretinoin and it finally cleared my skin. It was a bitch though. Isotretinoin is harsh on the skin, it makes your lips severely dry, but it did work. Just get ready to spend a lot of chapsticks for about 5 months.

In case anyone does have to take isotretinoin, can't afford it, but can get through mmm certain means. I had to take a 200mg pill a day for the first two weeks and then I took 2 a day for 5 months. The dryness isn't so bad until you start taking 2 a day. Just don't donate blood for like a year or get pregnant because fetuses getted pretty fucked up.

+1 with the isotretinoin. I'm on it right now. Working like a charm for the most part, my lips are constantly dry and peel but it's overall alright. Literally get on it right now. Get the gains. Then in 5 months when your clean (4 for me) you are built + clean face.

Yeah. Isotretinoin is usually only prescribed for cases like cystic acne, which will not be fixed through common means, but isotretinoin goes to the root of the problem. Thus, it will get rid of any type of acne, from mild to severe. Its mostly a prescription-only drug because of the obverse effects it can have on feti.

How long does it take for Beta-Carotene tablets to make your skin more golden from pale? I'm taking 12mg atm

I'm 23 now and I have had acne on my face, back and shoulders since age 14. It was almost completely gone at age 22.

However when I began lifting last year my acne started to get gradually worse again.

Cut out dairy ages ago and I drink plenty of water now but nothing seems to help. I change my blankets and pillowsheet every 2 weeks and wash my face daily with water.

I fixed it by.... handstanding. not joking. i probably have shitty blood circulation or whatna.

laser scar removal

>vegan trap
come on now

What to do with big pores on nose? I've been using pore minmaliser for the past week and still they are visible

but you don't use these on active acne, right? You use them on scars?

What do anons?

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Remember, sage goes in every field.

Concealer and a mattifying powder. I use recipie for men concealer and menaji hdpv anti shine powder. Also moisturize so that your skin doesn't produce extra oil to keep your face from drying out. And be older than 20. That helps.

>tfw starting isotretinoin soon

Calendula ointment is decent for preventing outbreaks. Natural, anti inflammatory and a good moisturizer. Downside is that it gets absorbed slowly and makes your skin shine, upside is that it's mild and won't cause havoc on your mug. Also very cheap.