>>44340682

he jus wan vagene no thing wrong dere

why didn't she leave earlier

why didnt she just say no

THE CLAW

>they gave each other head
>I'm giving cues that I'm not interested!
Is this a troll?
How do you uninteresedly get on your knees and suck someone off for free?

Women are such a fucking meme. I wouldn't be upset with her if they just accepted they were inferior to men but to have articles like this where they are "literally in tears" and then the next day say the future is female drives me crazy.

no non-verbal consent to open bob

>The woman claimed that, although the two did not have sex and Ansari called a car for her when she asked to leave.

>She claims he performed oral sex on her and then asked her to reciprocate, which she did.

>'I didn't get to choose and I prefer red, but it was white wine,' she recalled.

wow, i wonder why MGTOW is actually a thing.

This type of shit is why I mentally torture women

>giving off nonverbal cues with his cock in your mouth

>and then asked her to reciprocate, which she did.

Wait, so she sucked him off willingly? Did she ever actually say "No" or push him away?

>t.reddit
fuck off to reddit with normie meme

She gave her number to a guy when she was already on a date with a different guy. She gave him two blowjobs... but he's in the wrong because he ignored nonverbal cues (whatever those were?) I don't know about this one.

this is the most transparent trolling attempt
>wow she said stuff even after he called her a cab, such a bitch right guys?
>self described feminist lmao
>lemme tell you how cool his apartment/the restaurant was
you should be ashamed for falling for it. saged, reported, called the bomb squad, assembled exodia, and summoned the pope

more happening

>the woman said that Ansari's reputation as a feminist and a 'woke' individual on social issues heightened the sense of disconnect she felt of the date.
Fucking hell I'm dying.

It's the daily mail. All their stories are garbage news. This won't go anywhere.

One night a 6 was all over me at a bar so I invited her back to my place, got there and we were kissing and what not, got into bed about to have sexy time and I put my hand on her hip and she completely changed her tone and said "uhh can you not touch me anymore I just want to sleep".. It completely caught me off guard so I asked her a couple questions trying to figure out what was wrong and she was still being sketchy so I called a cab and told her to get the fuck out and kicked her out into the cold night
A couple weeks later I was talking to some people and found out she was diagnosed bipolar and a few other things
It sounds like the chick from this story is like that and trying to cash in.. how can you go back to someone's house after a date or a bar and not see the implication? Was she just looking for a free place to stay for the night?

>'I didn't get to choose and I prefer red, but it was white wine,' she recalled.

Men are such fucking pigs.

>Hey everyone I talked about this before anyone else! Look at me! Give me attention!

>Aziz Hanzari
Give me a quick rundown about mr poo in loo here

Hasn't be played Date Ariane?

You NEVER follow her into the bathroom

FINALLY

THIS FUCKING LIBERAL PUSSY IS GETTING HIS

As a Paki I hate this fucking soy boy. He cried about Apu from the Simpsons being racist, what a pussy.

Kekked. It took me so long to figure this out. Only outcome I ever got was the hot tub sex.

Beta male brown soy boy who has a history of saying feminist shit but forcing himself on womyn

>being this beta
>not getting her on her knees in the middle of some road to give you succ

GigaChad coming through

Anybody have an archive

>knowing reddit memes