GOOD FEELS THREAD

Can we have a good feels thread?

Pic very related. I've inspired my fat roommate to start lifting and eating healthy. He's been going strong for nearly 2 months and he looks slightly thinner these days

That's cool. I gave my fat friend and his wife chalk and a foam roller for Christmas because they tried getting into lifting again a few months ago. Hopefully they stick with it now

My dad considers me Chad enough to steal someone's gf.

Of course, that's something moraless niggers, but it's nice to see my dad noticing my progress.

Also, all my family and friends have told me about how I look better.

We are all going to make it brahs

Absolutely wholesome user

>tfw pic related

We're all going to make it

Don't steal people's gfs ):

Is she your gf user?

>Have pretty good friend who has coached me through a girl fucking with me
>Started going to the gym lifting hard and heavy after the girl problem because I have a lot of steam to blow off
>Now 5 months later seeing some aesthetic progress
>Been trying to get my friend to go with me
>Every time there is an excuse or just flat out "Nah, man"
>Friend is now getting mad I go to the gym saying I'm not hanging out with the boys enough or that I just go there too often even though the gym has never interfered with me hanging out with them
>Friend is turning into a gains goblin, suspect it is because he caught his gf (who is friends with the girl that lead me on) mirin
>She told him he should start too, and he brushed it off
Man I feel bad. I doubt it'll cause our friendship to break off or anything but I wish he'd just either go with me or deal with it. Can't help but feel good about his gf mirin though.

Nope. Just a girl I met recently

nice

Good job user, keep at it.
I used to be that
>muh dick
animalistic twat in relentless pursuit of something warm and wet. Not proud of what I've done. When I got Veeky Forums I used it to make up for the lost time. Working on moral and spiritual gains more now, I work to be more like you.

Is she cute? Do you want to make her your gf?

>oneitis
>rejected me a few times in the past
>somehow get a date with her a few months later
>on date last night
>kiss her and hold her tightly in my arms
Just a month ago I was posting in feels threads. We're all gonna make it

>When I got Veeky Forums I used it to make up for the lost time
I'm 28 and doing this part right now.
I guess I'm already a bit over it (done it for four months already after getting obviously fit), but I'll do it until I don't feel anything that way when I get a girl to gf I know I'm not missing out on anything.

why would you scribble out that phone number so poorly. why would you not just use an eraser or a square or soemthing

the number is clearly 2174989104

what an idiot

nice one my dude

Be careful user. Getting with the Oneitis doesn’t make it less of a disease

You need to try harder to cover her number m8

if you keep offering and he keeps declining, you have nothing to feel bad about, user. you met him halfway so your role in this is over until he decides to not be a lazy piece of shit.

oh my god if that's not the realest thing I have heard in my entire life.

be careful man. congratulations but if she rejected you before and suddenly changes her mind, it goes to show she (like 99% of women) is fickle.

>was skeleton mode manlet
>bulked my heart out, topped at 180lbs
>started first cut using leangains
>can see top abs for the first time in the life, actually have the muscle there, back is getting incredibly defined, biceps look more defined, larger, just looking better in general
>looked down yesterday and saw my top row of abs and
>see I'm finally becoming the person I set out to be when I made the change looks wise and mentally
>look back and see I created stronger morals, sense of self, confident, I say no now, my work and life is more organized

I feel confident in my own body for once. Thanks Veeky Forums, by helping me through the years I have been able to have a life I never thought I could have.

How skelly were you?

I had to stop the 'I'm done when I find one to settle down with mentality.' Chances are you won't on the path you're on. Stop seeking validation through quantity, in the end you.wont feel better about yourself. Live life for you and you'll find someone along the way. Generally because as you get closer to your goal you find someone with similar genuine interests.

I weighed around 95lbs when I started.

this is a fun convo, and i appreciate any girl who can banter

nice goin, user

Height? Got before and after pics? Thats impressive as fuck user. How long did you bulk? What was your cut weight?

And here I thought I had made it

fair point I'll be careful. I think she changed her mind because I became a lot more mature (collegefag here)

>I say no now,
THIIIIS
I used to either agree, or give non-commital answers.
Now I feel like I CAN say "No", and that they (now) respect that.
Those who keep pushing generally get the piss taken out of them, then it's fine.
But those rare few who push after that I tell them, not imply not hint not try to be polite about it, I tell them that if they try to push it one more time that I don't want people like that in my life.
If that doesn't get them to shut the fuck up, then I cut them off right there and then, preferably in front of other friends.

feels fucking good getting rid of dead wood boys.

>I think she changed her mind because I became a lot more mature (collegefag here)
Don't even think about that, there are literally a million reasons why she might've changed her mind. Just roll with it, worry about if it will work as opposed to if you can make it work. If there is something she legitimately doesn't like about you that rears it's head, that is part of who you are and don't try and change for the sake of keeping her.

Just always remember it will sting if it doesn't work but it will sting worse being fake. You'll lose a lot more than just a girl, and it sounds cheesy but it is 100% true.

Yeah, but I was NEET KV until 26.
I need this at the moment, if anything just to feel that I am a fuckable person.
After all you can only be told "Sex is easy, everyone's having it" so many times, but you're not, before it starts to erode you sense of self.

I guess I'm saying I agree with your point man, and the principle. But at this current point in my life I am going to fuck as much and as hot as I can because it's true, the world doesn't owe you anything.

Oh I'm not saying to stop having fun whatsoever. All I suggest is first wrap it up and second don't pick a long term partner during the numbers period. Wait to pick one until you've worked on yourself for a bit. You'll attract a higher quality girl or at least one you can relate too

user you done goofed it

I'm 5'6". I'll be honest, I bulked for 6 years and fucked around and didn't get my diet right until I decided to eat until I wanted to vomit. Once I did that I started to gain weight. I decided to cut at 180lbs, I'm down 15lbs right now and the last 2 pics in the collage are the most recent I have. The heaviest I was in those pics is around 173lbs, I hated the way I looked and stopped taking pictures. I'm going to keep cutting though. I really enjoy it over bulking.

There is no ********made it********

Just making it. You have to always be making it bro

you can steal peoples gfs, remember: the bro code does not apply to numales who dont lift

>uses see through marks
Chad

It feels better cutting, I hate the full/ bloated feeling. I feel fat af. You have incredible body dysmorphia and look great. Work hard on bi/tricep and forearms then cut enough to see your abs and serratus and you'll be beyond greek statue breh.

>Wait to pick one until you've worked on yourself for a bit. You'll attract a higher quality girl or at least one you can relate too
That's the plan man!
We're all going to make it.

Thanks user, that really means a lot. I definitely need to get my bi/tricep work down, just need to refine it more. I hope you have a good night user. We're all going to make it, just need to try our best every day no matter what.

>the bro code does not apply to numales who dont lift
This is true. It can also serve as a lesson to the numale on how they need to self improve and also the nature of women.

>forced myself to go to the gym at 1am so I didn't mess up my workout schedule
2018 LEEETSS GETTT ITTTTTTTTTTTT

Work more on forearms bruh
Isolate them

Fucking hell, reading your posts motivates me. I started going to the gym only recently but I want to better myself and get in shape

KEEP
FUCKING
GOING
user

Noice. It's all about confidence.

>A. J.
fuck off horsefucker

>a year and a couple months ago
>obese, 101kg (235 pounds), diet was shit, only motivated by money
>decide to finally right the ship after years of poor health choices
>make consistently healthier food and meal chocies
>do cardio daily
>fast forward to september last year
>actually start lifting
>continue to make good food choices
>tone down cardio
>fast forward to today
>70kg (155 pounds)
>continue lifting, moderate cardio, good food choices
>look in mirror and feel good about myself
I have a long way to go because I'm not strong in any sense of the word, but I can see ab definition and get some mires on snapchat, so I feel much better

Been getting a lot of female attention lately, always had it easy with girls that i semi-knew through friends but it has always been a problem talking to girls i don't know (if i'm sober)

Also, yesterday
>going to grab the bus home after drinking with the dudes
>go for some cheeseburgers and coffee for the bussride with a friend
>panic as time is passing and we're not getting our order
>panic and realize that I' not 100% sure where the busstation is
>ask people for directions
>2 qts eating answers "nah we don't but you can keep us company if you want " (probably thots)
>don't think about it and stressing so i just go "why would i do that, i got a bus to catch" as i storm off in panic asking other people where the fucking station is
>hear one of them saying something about getting rejected but couldn't really hear and too autistic to look back at them

Not sure if making it but shit's cash

shoulda chatted them up and tried to get a ride from them dingus
>youplayedyourself.raw

The last bus left in like 8mins and it was at 2am. Not worth it
(Also it's a 1hour busride since i live in the middle of nowhere)

this comment is so reddit it makes me want to quit browsing this shit site

somebody dox this faggot and ruin his thing with this dick sucking bitch
send this to /r9k/ or /b/

>having never heard of the "not your personal army" mem

sure boss I'll get right on that

I'd never steal someone's gf, but I'd happily fuck her for a night or two and cuck him.

Wanna know how I know you're underaged?

>implying I'm your personal army

>>>/reddit/
you are such a faggot stop posting here and never come back

>Of course, that's something moraless niggers
No what a nigger does is date a girl for years on end and not propose
If there's no ring it's still fair play

my first tinder success after getting fit

Sounds like things are going well. Hopefully you pull out.
My life is improving, making great gains with school and lifting. I broke up with my gf in August and have been looking for another with little success. We're all going to make it, we just need to keep trying to improve.

Oneitis finally hit on me the other night at the pub. We went back to mine and she said she's liked me for ages. Still haven't worked up the courage to text her since that night though

We're all gonna make it

Chad in the makin

>numales
>people

yes sir, i like being a soldier of your personal army

>from 5'11 50kg dyel to 85kg good build dyel over the years
>feelsgoodman

fucking sauce?

oh shit I live close by. What should I say to Hanna bros? I would love to score a bj if possible

it's a man

tell her you'll one up user, but only if she gives you anal
post results

why do people use multiple emojis in a row?
I mean, why do men? Is it a dog whistle to the gays?

Who the fuck still uses sms?

my mom

>tfw start out as awkward hungry skeleton, 58kg at 6'1
>start eating like a madman and training non-stop
>be "bullied" in high school for focussing too much on school and gym
>completely ostracised by old group of friends
>graduate from STEM program as a chad w/ qt korean gf

It took four years but I'm happy where I'm at now

>pic related

how do i get nudes off this slut? I'm not in the area anymore were we matched, so might as well try to get some nudes since she seems dtf

>no chad bf (best friend) to push me to greatness
I think i'm the chad of my group...I didnt want this responsibility.

>korean gf
>calling this a win