Tinder/fit/

Post answer.
Also post routine.

Don't answer one word messages.

bro that chick looks like an instant swipe left

get some self respect

Alright lads, let's do a dick measuring contest with matches.
How many matches do you currently have?
139 here.

Not planning to fuck anyone on tinder

answer is

'my place tonight?'

ya blew it

Only men like being told they were accepted for the sole reason of their race. Women do not like this.

>315
Where the fuck do you live?

She can go suck her mum if she doesn’t like it
London

>wanting to fuck subhumans

>Almost 9 mil population in London
Lucky...

this
can guarantee she thinks youre a huge twat

Ask me if I care
Also, this happened yesterday, still haven’t texted her yet wat do

i think its time to introduce er to the ole peckerpicture

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Y-you mean th-this one?

>dick measuring

Anyone can get matches it doesn’t mean anything.

>match with qt
>”you’re a very attractive man. are you a gentleman as well?”
>”absolutely not”
>instantly unmatches me

I just don’t get this whole chad thing guys.

>...did you just call me old?
kek
really smooth user

You have 77 times as many matches as me. Swipe through 200 girls a day and swipe no on about 180 of them that I wouldn’t fuck and because swiping right on everyone lowers your profile through the tinder algorithm. Haven’t had a match in 2 weeks, are you swiping right to everyone?

Doesn’t work all the time don’t worry

>he didn't censor the number

you're fucked son

What's the point of getting their numbers even? Do you call them and talk with them? Why not just straight ask her to meet?

Oh you fucked up posting this

Nudes

Lmao just realised that
Depends on the grill really

oh you are that cuck who white knights all the sluts but doesnt fuck them because hes afraid of women. Why do you even spend time sugarcoating these sloots if you dont make a move on them? you are a pathetic sad cuckboy

Who the fuck sends nudes through sms? I understand asking for snapchat, whatsapp, whatever other chatting app. No one fucking uses phone numbers anymore.

Not interested

>all these people not posting their profiles so I can see where I'm going wrong
I will not post mine because I will be laughed at

You do realise that you need someone’s number to have them on whatsapp

No, i've seen your posts before, you love to white knight them, flair their ego with compliments and then say you're not interested and they should look for someone else to fuck them. By definition a cuck

Tbh my profile is cringe as fuck
It’s all about body

wtf since when? Or is it an american thing?

Lmao
Why are you all mad for

>can't show off my 7/10 natty body because of scars
end me lads

rolling for this

t. 3rd world boy who thinks line and telegram are the same as whatsapp

Since forever what the fuck how do you get people on whatsapp

9/10 Face 7/10 Body, everything else doesn't matter. In your bio you can write whatever nobody looks at bios.

Check em
But seriously don't do it

What scars
Post body

I honestly probably swipe right 40% of the time, but I’m in one of the wealthier counties in the US where everyone is rich and attractive. My general rule is if you’re white and not fat and have an average or better face I’ll swipe right. Even if it’s not a girl I’d take on a date I might score a FWB out of the scenario so why not...

>t.cuck response

Why do you get all defensive like that? Trying to distract the lights off you and bring the attention to me, like a typical soyboy. Realize this, YOU ARE A KEK. You're talking to sluts and dont fuck them, you get them worked up and basically say "go fuck the next guy and tell me how it was or even better let me watch". You're the type of indian to go to a strip club and say "why are you doing this, you deserve so much better" . Fucking kys, negged your shit for being unrelated to Veeky Forums. I told you last time i will call you out everytime i see your cucky ass

scars from trying to remove "listening devices" from my body and no, I don't even like seeing my scars, yet alone someone else seeing them

You realise you just wrote a whole paragraph trying to bring some down for not having sex with tinder sluts

show us user you're anonymous on here after all

no ones going to convince me, not happening, three going down at least half my right forearm, one about an inch wide, then several on my chest and stomach which I can't gauge because or perspective and don't like looking in the mirror at them but they're not as big as the arm ones

>for not having sex with tinder sluts
then why are you on tinder? btch you're a cuck foh

roll

To waste time and start these threads desu. In all of 2017 I only had sex with three girls from tinder, and then I jumped into a relationship.

Not everyone

Just put a photo with friends
A photo in a suit
A shirtless photo
A casual photo

And type some cringe shit in the bio

Enjoy your matches.

Then start shitposting fool. Last time you had wore your shiny white armor and wouldnt deliver the lols, you rather compliment these bitches and let the thread die of boredom.We dont want to see you telling them they're hot and have a nice ass nigga we here for some funny shit and exposing their shallowness calling them out on it, so either start asking for dubs and deliver the laughs or gtfo real talk

I’m and this more or less describes my profile exactly.

>”absolutely not”
youre supposed to finesse and fine tune
she was asking and expecting you to be a gentleman and you say that?

>mfw still considering to make one
>I really want sum fuk
>but dont want to deal with these stupid conversations and I hate snapchat

I should probably just get over myself. Anyone else?

I don’t even need to ask you niggas for dubs just start rolling
Last time I got my ass banned for saying it

Bumble is better but you won’t get near as many matches.

Screw op I've got a better match

“You like boxing huh? How bout I tongue punch your fart box.”

So do you wanna get fisted with or without a boxing glove?

Didn’t get dubs but I liked it.

also, the guy use tinder+

"Hey it me, Marco Asensio"

rolling for this

i will rethink my views on you, i hope you change your ways and turn savage mode on

"So what part of Real Madrid are you from?"
Proceed to call her plastic

OP is probably a manlet in disguise and is trying to pick on "uglier" girls to make himself feel better. You a fake nigga

Op is faggot once again

I'm sure you boys can think of a good one for this (left)

you wont need a choker when im around

thats a nice chocker but I've got a better one, then send her a pic of your hand

Never denied manlet status, I’m 5’11”

Paint me in green then spank me like a disobedient avocado

"im interested in your friend, is she single?"

>CUMberwell and susSEX
You could probably make a joke about it idk

"Wow! Your friend is really fucking hot, I'd be down to fuck if it's a threesome."

Ask her how Real is doing in La Liga

underrated

"my choker is better" and send her a pic of your cock

I wish I lived wherever you live. My town barely goes above 30k citizens.

"i really want to sniff the fartjuices out of your asshole"

You can only send gifs so I think this was the next best thing

NIGGA WHAT ARE YOU DOING

"waynes world fucking sucks"

Alpha as FUCK

Fuck man I’m not him but this reminds me of one of my cringiest moments of my life.
>in strip club
>really high quality one, all the girls are 8/10-10/10
>buddy buys me a lap dance
>feel really bad for this beautiful woman who is degrading herself like this
>sit back there asking her why she’s a stripper while she dances around me
>tell her I’ve a psychology degree that’s why I want to know
>”I don’t give a fuck about your psychology degree, now grab me like a man”
>grabs my hands and placed them on her tits and ass
>time runs up and she walks away pissed off
Fuck man. My buddy got the same chick and she jacked him off. I still cringe at how cucked I was back then

ya blew it, should have sent it without the gif

say "sorry that was my friend"

desu I had better luck in my home town where I was more of a statistical outlier than I do in a big city where it’s easier to blend in or get dwarfed by rich chads in Ferrari’s.

what the fuck user

hahahhahaha, sounds kinda murderish or like you hate women user

holy fuck lmoa if I were a girl I would let you fuck me

you had one job

toppest of keks

out of 8 girls in that pic 1 looked attractive..

Never send gifs. I'm autistic as fuck and even I know that

Lads help me out
I went on a date with this chick and we were sitting at a bar by the window. Some drunk guy passed by us and started telling us to kiss. This gave me the perfect opportunity to make a move and so I did. Except it felt like she was barely kissing me. I might have fucked up because I thought she opened her mouth to do a french kiss so I went for the tongue but she didn't even react.
After the bar I didn't go for any kiss because I thought I fucked up but she ended up going for it but was still giving me this pretty bad kiss.
At this point I just can't tell if she really wasn't feeling like kissing me or if she's just a bad kisser in general. Either way I probably fucked up.

guy with a girlfriend here who never resorted to online shit in order to get girls here. is tinder really full of autistic girls like this? I heard that most of the girls on tinder were whores but the more I see, the more I think that they are totally socially awkward too. how the fuck has the 1995+ generation changed from being decent folks to outright social retards? are they even able to converse like regular human beings?

She can choose a guy based solely on socioeconomic status or actual status but he can't choose her because he wants some of Ling lings sweet dumplings? It's not right. You think she'd swipe right if he were a tea drinking janitor?

pls respond, that was my friend who loves simpsons

just ask her whether you went too far or not, ffs. are you a man or a bitch?

She went for it a second time. You're aces. She's just a bad kisser