this chick is definitely pudgy taking a fat girl selfie

Crazy what you can get away with when you have face

Fucking hell women are a fucking joke.
>puts child rape in his profile
>calls them slugs
>they message him anyway
Humanity was a mistake the thots have taken over

More of this kek please

The funniest shit is the absolute denial the faggots exhibit when confronted with these dating experiments.

>I-it's an obvious joke profil, and the girl know it to!!!
>T-tinder is not real life!!!
>S-some few hundred sluts are not representative!!!
>T-this is fake!!!

It's amusing really. Understanding that women are absolutely fucking immoral and vapid would be too much of a shock for most, so they shut down and rationalize.

I really, really like this post

can you post the youtube videos of this?
the titles or whatever

Literally Tinder is scum of humanity, I don't care what you rationalize it's a sleezy quick fuck. Not where you find your true love.

youtube.com/user/FACEandLMS

The author is a French black guy who has some sort of facial deformity an had basically 0 success with women all his life. So, his perspective is somewhat warped as he is understandably salty and bitter as fuck, but the 'What attracts women?' videos are fucking great by the effort made and the knowledge compiled alone.

This shit will destroy you if you are brittle, so thread carefully.

Nigga looks like a Jojo character

this picture is overrated. you wouldnt fuck a rapist women if she was fucking hot? i know i would

>Desperate women exist who will literally fuck a child predator if he looks fuckable enough
>Therefore all women are completely amoral and vapid
>Any doubt over whether small samplings from populations of sluts that are then filtered through the "only see the successes" filter are actually representative of literally every woman is just the rationalization of a beta male looking to hold onto a specific conclusion
>But my assumption that said samplings of sluts truly are representative of all women is just the rational conclusion of a detached realist performing a disinterested, unemotional analysis, which is why I've concluded that all women are awful whores and I despise them deeply

The "smug and superior intellectual" act you faggots put on when you post this trash would be a lot more convincing if you weren't such obvious brainlets. You cite "dating experiments" performed by assmad laypeople like yourself like you're talking about the work of trained scientists. No, you stupid fucking faggot, it does not take some huge and debilitating complex of mental gymnastics to "cope" with the "revelations" of a circlejerk of poorly-bred and disgruntled plebeians crudely imitating social scientists. People like that miserable "French" nigger only get into this shit because they're genetic disasters, and clearly every bit as dumb as they are ugly.

all girls are sluts. incels are just literally autistic and get surprised by things everyone already know

Except in that image the bio was altered by /r9k/ after he collected the response

bro if you think a girl wouldn't fuck a guy that has a criminal past or is a horrendous human being you are terribly wrong. Obvioulsy it is a stretch to say EVERY girl is like that, because there are autist girls and some trad girls here and therre, but the vast majority of the girls function like

You don't need to be chad to have sex I'm not great looking and I got laid back when I had the motivation to attempt anything in my life.

So are guys. It's just harder to get laid as a guy because you have more competition and a lot of guys are smelly fucking losers who don't understand basic shit as showering every day and wearing non-autistic clothes that fit. It's simple logic, really

>just b urself XD
>just shower XD
you low IQ chads need to realize it's mostly genetics, if a girl shows interest in you it's not because you "le take care of urself" (which looksmaxxing incels have mastered but still don't get laid) but rather because you have TOP 20% GENETICS.

>you have more competition
>a lot of guys are smelly fucking losers

what did he mean by this?

I'm not good looking and I've had sex back when I could be bothered to try and I'm ginger which is like minus 2 points.

>people want to have sex with attractive people

wow what a redpill lmao

do you seriously think the inverse isn't exactly the same? that guys don't fall head over heels for pretty girls with mediocre/shit personalities and ignore fat ugly women who are nice people? just go for the latter if you're so detached and woke

Yall gonna pretend you´d give a fuck if Denise Richards or Lana Rhoades or Selena whoever the fuck was a kiddy rapist if she asked you to plow them? GTFO here incel faggots, rationalizing your saltiness due to not getting pussy by ascribing degeneracy to women.

Congrats, you all proved that most regular people would fuck an incredibly hot nazi on one night stand.

Guys would do it, chicks would do it too. It´s a cool story.

Some woman are shit just like some men are shit just like some people of every race are shit, this isn't breaking news.

Replace 'some' with most and I'd agree with you.

how many girls cant even do their eyebrow? im tired of this showeing meme, guys on average look more decent

>My Anthem: Young Love
fucking kek

>you have more competition
>lot of guys are smelly fucking losers who don't understand basic shit as showering every day

??

Where did you get this post?!

This is my background. I was in several situations where people saw it while I was checking the time or something and they either laugh their asses off, give me a "nice" or tell me I'm messed up. I had individuals tell me to show it to like 10 people during parties and shit and I do it without hesitation and feed them a small red pill (I'm not the 14/88 heil Hitler kind of retard, I just admire the country they managed to create where they United 50mil people and fought for a cause) after which people laugh and make some stupid comment and I say that I admire their power. No one ever gave me shit for it and I showed it to SJWs and pussies of all sorts.

I guess those are just some of the perks being a 6'4 buff guy that looks like he stabs people for a living

I really, really, really like this image OP.

Can I save it?

You fucked up OP. Next time you're having sex with her, banana memes are gonna spam your brain.

You WILL remember this post.

And you WILL lose your boner.

no I'm not saying it's not almost the same for guys and girls. obviously no one wants an uggo and no one says that they want. The problem is women say that the only thing that matters is confidence, being nice, blablabla, they don't know what they want, that's the point.

And no, I wouldn't go for a chick that has a criminal past or something, or a crazy bitch or something