>chinlet
>hairlet
>forwardgrowthlet
>alien skull
gg wp
kys for reincarnation and try again

unlucky dude
kys

yea I'm thinking about it, also considering a plastic surgery.
Hair is quite normal I guess I haven't visited hairdresser for 2 months so It looks ugly.

Is it possible to be a chinlet but not a jawlet, or are they one in the same?

>Hair is quite normal
this has to be bait

You could always grow a beard. A lot of guys I know with weak chins do this and it makes them look really attractive.

your hairline is receding. get a haircut that disguises the additional forehead length but also doesn't accentuate the thinness of your hair at the front. best case scenario would be getting a wrap around jaw implant.

honestly dude, no meme
just try to learn to accept yourself for who you are and youll be a lot happier.

“Work hard, be somebody, be something more than what you see in the mirror. Let the world be your mirror, don’t let them judge you, cause the mirror can’t judge you. You judge what you see in the mirror.”

You're not ugly. You just look like boyfriends material. Just give up being a Chad and find out what makes you happy.

>''hey gais this is atheene''

he looks beta and effeminate. boyfriend material to a 3/10 female at best.

Yeah I had a beard for 6 years but I trimmed it off yesterday and saw that I'm clearly a chinlet lol.

I do it all the time when I go out that photo after a shower.

Pic: This is how my chin looks if I move it forward I think it's a lot better.

Yeah but sometimes I see myself in a mirror

We're in the same boat op. Chin/jaw implants will be our only salvation... PS. People like us shouldn't reproduce either. Just adopt.

Im a chinlet but my jaw is strong af

My bruddas.
20 Y/O blading manlet that can’t grow a beard and a horrific chinlet. I need to get the snip now so I never accidentally release my semen into the water supply and impregnate a woman

jutting does add some more balance to your face

everyday, i thank the Lord i'm not white.

I look ugly only in profile in face I think it's not ugly. With a beard it was a lot better t b h.

your chin looks fine from the front, but yeah, grow a beard asap

Tbh, if you got chin/jaw implants, shaved your head, and got fit, you'd look bretty good. You aren't necessarily ugly, you just have some off-putting features. That's how most chinlet/jawlets are. do neck curls too man. Makes a yuge difference when you have a thicker neck.

Just be thankful you don't have it as bad as some

Yeah I was fit a few years ago but I lost 20 kg because of some health problems and now I started bulking again.

This is how I looked 2,5 month ago with a short beard, of course it's perfect angel but anyway I think I need jaw implants.

if i was like that I'd shoot myself lol.

It's actually sad to be born looking like that.