Im 62 kg 5'7 rn and im skinny as shit... can i reach 70 kg first THEN workout?

im 62 kg 5'7 rn and im skinny as shit... can i reach 70 kg first THEN workout?

yeah sure go for it and gain 8 cuck pounds of fat for no fuckin reason

there is a reason. im extremely skinny and i look like shit. i realize if i gain 70 kg without working out ill still look like shit, but at least ill look less shit. after that i can start working out.

or you could not be a faggot, start lifting now, and gain 8kg of muscle

or i can suck ur moms dick nd get cum all over my face. we can go back nd forth all day. i dont want to go to the gym rn because im skinny as fuark and id probably get laughed at. at least let me go there lookin like a mildly fat person rather than me comin out of auschwitz and immediately to the gym

ok get fat and fuck off Veeky Forums until you want to getting fit

I am literally the same, 5'7, but 61.5kg. Post body, you cant be that bad. I for example dont look bad (even tho skelly) but my upper chest is flat and that needs some work.

You need to be 18 to post on here

so 70 kg is fat now? LMAO. youre making no sense dude. ill look like an average guy going to the gym.

you probably work out more than i do. my arms are tiny as fuck, they look like literal sticks

why do you care so much what other people think? grow up and get in the gym, nobody will be looking at you or even remember you...

wtf is the point of this retarded fucking thread? you asked if you should gain 8kg of fat for no reason and i said no you shouldn't.

fuck off with this shit you're never gonna make it if this is your plan

I am also skinny as fuark and I know the feeling. But the people there by and large I think mostly understand that your presence at the gym is the only way you'll make it to where they are.

Then wheres your bodyweight focused in? My distribution is pretty much equal cause i swim. Post body so we can judge, also whats your max bench?

so just because u said something i should listen to it? im asking you why my plan is bad. why should i not look like an average guy if at the end im going to be fit either way?

what the shit the leaner you are as a man the better you look

you look like shit because youre anorexic not because youre fat

if feeling embarrassed is the real reason why you dont want to lift, then reading some guys telling you to go on the internet isnt going to cut it. start doing pushups and pullups or buy a barbell

No ones going to laugh at you for being skinny at a gym, but we're sure as shit going to laugh when you gain fat for no fucking reason. Go and gain some muscle, retard.

your plan is bad because it results in you gaining 8kg of useless fat before you get around to going to the gym. that's not how any of this works.

go lift as a skeleton and nobody will give a single fuck outside of approval of you trying to better yourself. it's literally better than starting fat because nobody is gonna look at you and think you're a lazy fuck who ate themselves into a shit body.

go lift now and start eating big. if you're putting off the gym you actually don't want to change your life. you just want validation for your stupid fucking plan to gain fat and not train for no god damned reason.

not because youre not fat* sorry

this may actually be the dumbest thread i've ever seen on Veeky Forums jfc

Bitch I started at 5’7 40 kg fucking fagget

do half gomad for 4 months

LISTEN UP YOU FUCKING MORON. ALL I DID WAS FUCKING ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION. OKAY? DON'T MAKE ME FUCKING COME OVER THERE AND WHOOP YOUR ASS. LEARN RESPECT YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT. IM SICK OF YOU RETARDS HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN

And anons told you the answer is no. And you started arguing? Youre as bad as a delusional fatty
Why do people do this?

Just go lift you dumb shit. Eat a massive amount of food and go pick up heavy shit? God damn, I'm getting of you bitches whining about shit all the time.

please keep going this is entertaining

Why don't you read the sticky you dumb fag
SS + GOMAD or get the fuck out

I didn't think it was possible to get any more beta

apply yourself

do you guys think this is the same indian DYEL quartersquatting 150lbs from a week ago who got really pissy too

why stop at 70? go be a 150kg landwhale then you can start working out. dont wanna be too skinny when you go to the gym amirite ;)

holy fucking shit skeletons everyone

I'm 6'0 and was about 70kg when I started lifting a month ago. Now I'm at 76kg and I look thinner than before, but that might just be my pose getting better though. Anyway, eat more and lift more and your weight gains shouldn't be a problem.

I'm 6'1 and 65kg. You don't know problems

Get on my level. 5"10 and 73 kg. Just start downing on food and do a workout 4 times a week.

>Gained 6kg in one month

Surely this can't be good

>5"7, 70 kg, not muscular
>Not fat
Pick one

Nobody is fucking looking at you. We all started somewhere, nigger.

For someone who's been lifting for over a year now, I only look at smaller guys with admiration, because they're beating the odds to do it.

And then I look at big guys to mire the weight they push.

I'm never laughing at anyone.

And for the most part, I don't even look at anyone, because i'm there for ME and I have shit to do, weights to lift.

GET THE FUCK IN THE GYM YOU CUNT.

After you're done bulking, you're gonna wanna cut. Why would you make it harder on yourself by needlessly adding raw fat to your body that you're just gonna have to shed later?

Are you THAT self-conscious that you are willing to let your progress suffer?

HOW MUCH OF A KEK ARE YOU?

hahaha this is probably the same retard talking about his 2 minute barbell worksouts yesterday and when anons said it was retarded he said they coudlnt handle its intensity and he just goes insane during those 2 minutes

just do GOMAD and lift sensibly.

I'm the exact same height as you, but I weighed 74kg when I started lifting. Up to 80kg now, but my bodyfat is lower and I actually look better.

of course you can but why would you want to? why delay your gains? eat big and lift right now. how would you benefit from not working out?

what does 2 minutes mean? Does he use a timer instead of counting reps?

I feel confident and energetic, so no problems here.

... lllol?
do whatever the fuck you want, but just know, eating at a caloric surplus without working out is literally a fucking waste of potential muscle gain
If you're actually gonna start eating at a surplus, you might as well start eating a lot. I assure you, you're not gonna end up looking like you think you will, you're not gonna look "filled out", you'll just look chubby because there's no muscle mass to back the weight up/under the fat.

62kg at 5'7" isn't extremely skinny. It's just not being fat while having little muscle. It's even skinny. It's bang fucking average for people who aren't fat.

You're not skinny lmao, im 5'10 73 kg and i have tons of fat on my belly, and im 15.4 percent bodyfat

I'm about the same size (1.71) and started as a skinny fat dude with rubber hoses as arms at around 59kg. the thought of how I would have looked after going to 70kg without working out makes me puke.
I'm still a total DYEL fag by Veeky Forums standards but cutting down to about 56kg after gaining some amount of muscle was the best decision ever.
cmon and hop on the lean train, summer will be here sooner than you think.

how quickly they forget