Fit gf

What's the best way to land a fit gf? I don't want to hit on girls at the gym, because I've heard that's frowned upon. So where is the appropriate place to find one? Once I saw a guy who looked 30 who hit on a girl who was maybe 15 years old, no joke. Shit was awkward.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/akessonellen/?hl=sv
leboncoin.fr/vi/1369328996.htm
instagram.com/akessonellen/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to your local rock climbing gym user. There are always tons of them and it wouldn't be weird to try and talk to them there.

Except then you have to interact with uppity tattooed hipster girls who only rock climb to justify purchasing yet another pair of shoes they'll only wear twice.

I've met an extremely qt and nice girl at my church. She studies sports science and health education at the same uni I go to. I actually just talked with her for the second time, and when the third time comes, I'm going to ask her out.

Feels great, man.

Pls stop posting these girls....

OP here
Nice going buddy, hopefully everything works out for you!
I live in Sweden, religion isn't a real thing here, unfortunately. The Church of Sweden are the right hand of the leftists these days, not a whole lot of spirituality at all. I don't mind immigrants coming here to bring in some good old religious morality.

OP here
They're all of the same girl and if you give me some solid advice maybe I'll post a link to her Instagram. There's videos.

That one is actually a screenshot of a video on her Instagram.

>I don't want to hit on girls at the gym, because I've heard that's frowned upon
there is "cold approach", the girl doesn't know you exist, or worse she did notice you and is desperately trying to avoid acknowledging you so you don't approach
there is a "warm approach", you might have longingly stared at each other across the gym, smiled at each other, start saying hi becuase you regularly see each other, she worksout near you and is really friendly when one of you makes innocent conversation

they mean don't hit on them when its not welcomed...

That is a heartwarming story user. Good luck.

>being this much a Fedora tipping neckbeard

confirmed for not making it with a qt fit girl with that attitude

>tfw dating a very successful athletic wear designer

OP here
Made me lol
You get another photo (screenshot of video)

WHO IS SHE?

A man needs a name

Fine, her name is Ellen Åkesson and she's a Twitch gaming streamer. Here's her Instagram: instagram.com/akessonellen/?hl=sv

LISTEN UP BOYS, THIS IS THE BEST SHOT YOU HAVE AT FLIRTING IN A GYM.

If you see a qt on a machine or using a pierce of equipment, go up and ask how Many sets she has left. If a couple ones, ask to work in. From there you can start a conversation about what she is training today etc.

She must not be listening to musical however, as this signals a disinterest in being social.

>qt on treadmill
>many treadmills free
>motion for her to take her headphones out
>"how many sets you got left? can i work in?"
>she giggles at how funny you are
>get married
>live happily ever after

If you knew the girl, that would actually be funny as fuck.
On a random chick it would be autistic af lmao

Which uni?
IT BETTER NOT BE MY EX GF WHO BROKE MY HEART YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

>The Church of Sweden are the right hand of the leftists these days
It's the same for the Finnish church, it's completely ruined. I myself am a Pentecostal and thus not part of the disgraceful, cucked institution the Lutheran church has become.

>some good old religious morality.
Yeah, some morality that is. Muslims are raping your women, blowing up people and living on the money of Swedish taxpayers, and yet you see this as a positive thing? Even though you called out the leftists, you seem to want just what they want: more immigrants. Islam is a cancer that is destroying Europe.

Or were you just being ironic, maybe referencing the cucked Swede meme?

Thanks.

Jyväskylä. I doubt it's her.

There's good people and bad people and then there's atheists who are their own breed of ignorant. I'm looking for a girlfriend and potential future wife and mother of my children, not an Afghani boyfriend to suck off.
My mom is from Finland and a Finnish person telling Sweden about how to deal with immigration is just fucking laughable. Finns were the "bad immigrants" back in the day too, make no mistake about it. You came here for jobs and a better life as well. You ran around the bars with your fucking knives swinging, 90% of you were alcoholic.
Immigrant females have higher morals and are more religious ACROSS THE BOARD than the Swedish blonde sluts that everyone seems to be obsessed with. We have a sizable Yugoslav immigrant population as well, but they almost NEVER step outside of their own nationality, which is unfortunate for me, because they're almost all fucking gorgeous. Add their sense of family, morals and religion into that and I'm sold.
I just refuse to stick my wiener in another atheist quasi-political Westerner bitch, because they're not wife material in any sense of the word.

Är du rubbad i sinnet?

Phew ok good, completely different country
Your grill seems wholesome

>gaming streamer
dropped

All gurls have headphones at the gym, brah.
Except for the PT's gf and the receptionist (who is dating the owner).

>can date a girl who’s Veeky Forums but not T H I C C
>small boobs
>small ass
>6/10 face
>come from a veeeeery wealthy family

I don t know guys, i just want a girl with a body like pic related (drop all the tattoos of course)
Wat do ?

Do you like her?

This nice to hear. Good luck lad.

Nice, but what do I say after she giggles?

Well, she’s nice, more on the quiet side. A bit boring i’d say but overall a nice person.
So it’s not like I’m super excited about her. It’s just, she’s a freak in bed (wich is good) and faithful too (wich is also good), but other than that i’m not really attracted to her body and face.

How did that happen? Do you go to a singles group?

as gay as crossfit is, a crossfit gym is the best way

Doesn't seem like you like her as a person user.
She deserves better than to be strung along as someone who will do.

PLEASE, SAUCE?

It's an instagram thot
"akessonellen"

Dude right now I actually date a girl who's body-wise is an exact copy of that picture minus tattoos (and she has blonde hair) and all I wish for is a fit petite girl with a bomb ass, small tits, visible abs, a 6/10 face and an extremely wealthy family.

Sooo, maybe swap?

WIFE SWAP! WIFE SWAP! WIFE SWAP!

Do you have pictures ?

>pic related

Yes.
But only after the priest asks if you do.

Man I wish I had some bodyshots but I don't, she's pretty damn shy.
(She's the blonde one obviously)

dropped af

She look good. Where are you from user ?
To get my girl you need to learn french first and move here.
What do i have to do ?

Bless you user. May you forever make it

Losers like that have to catch them when they dont know any better

Fuckin hell mate, french? Nah, forget it, would not be willing to move to France OR learn french for ANY girl.

I'm from Hungary btw and so is she, considered to be mid quality here looks-wise, we have a fuckton of hot girls, their mentality is usually shit tho. But so is the average french girl's, sooo prolly no swap then? Sorry.

My smol qt gf can straight arm lateral raise 10 lb dumbbells which in retrospect is less impressive because her arms are short as fuck but still I consider that decently fit since many girls cannot.

A fucking 10 year old could straight arm lateral raise 10 lbs, what the fuck?
My ex started with the fucking 10s when she was lifting for the first time in her life and she was bloody auschwitz-mode. Worked up to the 20s in like half a year.

Dude you don’t understand how rich she is, even by french standards, so by Hungary standards.... I can’t imagine.
She have a manor and all... her father is a surgeon etc

You sure ?

Thanks bro, this gives me confidence in my choice to keep her.
Zan-eh-man:
>fit
walks daily
>petite girl
5'0"
>bomb ass
Portuguese and check, many of them do
>small tits
IBTC
>visible abs
obliques only but still quality
>6/10 face
>extremely wealthy family
upper middle

>her father is a surgeon etc
Oh shit, we got a French M.D. over here, watch out Bill Gates

I don't wanna hear you all being mopey and hating on wimin if she rejects you, I like your positivity though

Maybe so. In my experience a lot of chicks who don't work out struggle with 5's for that motion.

He probably have millions on his account...owner of many apartment etc how’s that NOT rich ?

I go to salsa classes and you can meet women with some really banging bodies, but I wouldnt recommend picking them up there (dont shit where you eat meme), But it will open you to oportunities to meet them on social gatherings and clubs, when you git gut at dancing.

Relax buddy, I'm just saying a surgeon in France isn't necessarily "THAT" rich, he probably made a fuck ton on owning property, like waaay more than his medical business

I don’t think you understand how rich are our surgeons in France, they earn more than 10 Times the average salary...

When you have a manor, when you buy a brand new Q7 for his daughter birthday, when you earn more than 12k€ (at the very least) per months, yeah you’re fucking rich bro.

Not moviestar rich, but waaaaaay richer than the pleb.

Whoa, what an ugly face.

Again relax, I'm not doubting that he's rich as fuck, but still being a surgeon in France doesn't indicate mansion level wealth in any sense. A quick Google search will give you details and of course the salary will vary, but:

>One 2011 study, which looked at doctor salaries from 2008, found that the average primary care doctor in France earns about $95,000, compared to the $186,000 that physicians net in the United States.

So yeah, just because you're a surgeon in France doesn't mean you can crash your Lambo and get a new one during lunch.

Good thing it will stay buried deep in my bed sheets

It’s not comparable, we don’t have the same system, here with 3000€ (3600$) per months, you live already well, while in USA it’s kind of shitty if I trust any 4channer, we don’t have the same taxes system etc.

>trying this hard to meme about something you've never experienced
jesus christ you cant miss the mark any harder lad, rock climbing gyms have an unusually high concentration of hot girls

So you're saying if hypothetically I'm a plastic surgeon and I work in France, it's typical that I'd afford a mansion? Like come on bro, try to meet me half way here, I'm just busting your balls.

Depends on how expensive the mansion is... having a 1 million€ house does not sound unrealistic at all for a surgeon in France. Especially if you get more far from big cities, for 1 million you’ll get a reaaaally huge mansion compared from one closer to a big city.

>scope out gym for qts between sets
>find the one
>finish workout at the same time
>follow her home
>wait a couple days, see where she goes
>approach her in public

>follow her home

Look what you can have for a bit more than a million here :

leboncoin.fr/vi/1369328996.htm

>tfw born in old French bourgeoisie
>tfw so wealthy girls have already talked to me about marriage
>tfw I can take them to one of my family's 4 houses and sex them
>tfw if all fails I can just get an arranged marriage

Feels pretty good man, je dois bien l'avouer

Cool mec, t’es d’ou ?

Paris (surprenant)

>she giggles at how funny you are
>get married
i feel like you jumped a few steps here lad

It's not just about the cost of the house, which a run-of-the-mill surgeon would have to take out a mortgage for even at €1M, it's about upkeep and maintenance as well. Any normal house means a lot of upkeep, you're not exactly going to be mopping those floors yourself and bushes don't just grow that shape and parts will have to get replaced, etc. I was just busting your balls about the surgeon comment, you said yourself he owns a lot of property, probably invested wisely, like why are you still on about this.

Toulouse moi, la gonzesse dont je parles est pas loin de Lille.

Tu m’files un peu d´sous ?

J'aime bcp Toulouse. C'est une des rares villes provinciales où je pourrai vivre.
T'as un wallet Bit coin?

>"hey you workout at ____ gym, right?"
actually thinking about doing this

Non mais j’ai un PayPal.

Ouais toulouse, j’adore cette ville il y fait vraiment bon vivre, tu devrais venir y habiter, la vie est cool et y’a du taf ! C’est moins stressant et ça pue moins la pisse que Paris !

Because OP, as usual, is a faggot.

instagram.com/akessonellen/?hl=en

Nice my man, tell me how it goes, i feed off offers anons positivity

Be born with god tier facial aesthetics

>inb4 gymcels cope

lmao this crosseyed guy again

>Pentecostal
Eeeyyy my man. I'm in Burgerland but nice to see that I'm not the only one on /fit#

Be black

>fit asians
oh god my one weakness

Produce or bulk section at your local health food store.

>trying to shovel down white meat

a lot of girls that are already fit have some attitude problems. not all but a lot.

get a girl with a good personality that you click with and convince her to lift and get fit. you may have to sift through a few fatties but it'll pay off. be supportive, never negative, and always be super extra with your compliments on their effort and progress.

That's all I see in my gym senpai.

It's too bad I'm a dad bod having spic manlet

>be black
that's how you get fat white chicks

Veeky Forums chicks.
not /fat/ slobs with daddy issues.

Take a break from the internet user, sort yer self

Thinking about joining a crossfit gym just to meet girls.

Fuck whats my life coming to.

Best of luck man!