Time to consider buying NEO

I'll buy your bags at $28

Nice, just bought 100k

Do it!!!

Thanks. Bought 100k.

Thanks. Bought 100k.

Hot off the press.

not new faggot

Meh, I failed then, New to me. I work for a living. Kek.

Just sold 100K NEO for a real blockchain QTUM. NEO GITHUB is a grade school project

What do you do that you dont read the news for two days.

12- 14 hours a day 7 days a week in Trades.

What do you make in the Trades?

180K a year, with killer bennies like health vision, dental, and ten buck an hour over and obove my 180/k per year in a retirement account.

Why on earth would you waste time trading crypto with basement dwelling shut ins?

It is relaxing.

$NEO looks like its gonna be bullish for the next 1-2 days simply because of the news going around $NEO (most stuffs out there are still rumours though). But definitely some big news will hit the market for $NEO as being tweeted by one of their council members.

Previously i recommended buy in at 480k sats and then most of you sold at 600k sats for around 20% profit. Right now i think its safe to enter at 530k sats and hold till we see a peak where we can sell it off again.

Copy that.

Roger.

>relaxing

You don't trade crypto by the fire with a bottle of scotch?

broken chinky tech

What do you mean by "Trades"?

Crypto doesn't stress me, cuz I know I have a 3k direct deposit from my job every week. therefore I do not make bad decisions, because I am not stressed over it.

Operating Engineer, Electrician, etc. Union, of course.

Is it taking off now or can I still get back in below 540k?

Done gone, Leeroy. U snooze u loose.

We HAVE LIFTOFF.

Can't afford any of those

its just one whale fomo'ing, prolly gonna crash

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who didn't buy the dip
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ey, how fucking hard is it to sync the fucking wallet? Shit takes fucking forever.