In all of my life I have never seen a single fat Israeli under the age of 40...

In all of my life I have never seen a single fat Israeli under the age of 40. I've seen dozens if not hundreds of Israeli girls hawking beauty products at the mall over the years and not a single one has been below a six.

Say what you will about Jews but they've got the right idea about universal conscription. If a system like this was implemented in the USA we could probably solve all of our obesity-related medical crises in a single generation.

Oy vey gevalt

Great, you fell for their propaganda.

t. shlomo shekelstein

Nazi bondage when?

There is literally no use for this woman in a combat scenario other than maybe sending her out to be raped while the rest of the group retreats.

And just what propaganda would that be?

Don't act stupid.
It has already been in the news that Israel likes to put models from East Europe in Israeli soldier outfits and make them pose, so stupid bois fall for them and are more likely to support Israel.

As an Israeli, I can say that you're full of shit.

There are a lot of fat turds over here and ugly women. Most of my friends are chubby as fuck. Fat awareness might be more of a thing than in America though, you don't see as much morbidly obese people.

Also, I don't know why you homos get off so much to girls in uniform.

Nobody cares Shlomo

>In all of my life I have never seen a single fat Israeli under the age of 40

I realize this is shitposting just to post young asses in uniform, but I have, many of them, because I fucking live here. Hell, I WAS one (recovering fatty, down 15kg).

Also this 19yo qt has never ran a full km in her life, fired that rifle MAYBE once, will never see action or even be forced to do actual soldiering, and in 70% likelihood will get bloated and fat and will have to re-widen those pants in less than a year.

The bright side of that last part is she becomes easier to get and dtf.

Give me a Jewish military gf. I will cut my foreskin and firebomb as many Palestinian kindergardens and orphanages as it takes.

Fuck yeah man! I don't give a fuck! I will be a rabin for a girl like this

You don't really want one. There are decent girls but Israeli women act like princesses in a relationship.

4 years armed service yet ive never seen a mag like that, whats its purpose?

>Is it just designed to be attached to the rifle without actually having it in?
>Is it a swastica designed magazine for extra dijibootishooti?

Fuck i'd do criminal things to that body.

It's just to carry the mag without having it. It's a piece of plastic.

Yeah me too, buddy.

Heeeey goy keep cutting your sons cocks

My uncle's wife was morbidly obese and under 40. She was Israeli.

Fit jew reporting.. Some of my friends here are fat but yeah nost people here are skinny its not that we do a lot of sports just a good diet. Israeli people eat salad a lot

A lot of mizrahi women (shitskins) will get fat but they cook some mean holiday food.

If you want a fit wife choose an israeli russian or any type of white girl
Atleast gi mixed but never full brown never

Where do you live, bro?
The fuck you talking about good diet? People eat out all the fucking time and it's fattening shit like Hummus with three pitas or crappy burger joints. Most women gain weight like crazy in the military because of all the fatty cheap food.

רק חפש בגוגל אחוזי השמנה בישראל אחי, המצב די פח.

Those cute stretchmarks on the titties.

>Tfw you will never reassure her that she's beautiful while kissing over those marks gently.

Yeah, her tits are a bit weird but she's pretty as fuck.

>proxy jews at it again
Pls keep your shit on /pol/ South Africa, Norway, USA, Israel proxy faggot

On average how many of these QT's are out there in israel?

kys seething shitskin

I'd say a good amount of cuties. Like any other country really.

Needless to say what I'm posting is cherrypicked as fuck.

I think the idea is when patrolling civilian areas it is apparent you are clear and prevents accidental discharge if the carry procedure is mag out on the doohicky with an empty chamber.
Anyone remember seeing the Israeli-anons ama thread on /pol/ about subverting yung anons with photos of these endowed jewesses? Was like 2 days ago, pls go JIDF.

Have a Memri for your troubles.

The supremacy meme is just ridicoulous, no matter by whom. You're a retard and part of the problem OP

Why do you not like the mizrahi?

Stop shilling your IDF women Goldberg. No amount of samefagging will stop Israel from being cancer.

>pretty as fuck
Both of those women are ugly. The left looks like a fucking man, the right looks like Cara Delevigne's lesser known ugly sister.

Israeli here, this. Not only that but despite acting very sexually liberated they're actually very reserved and think masturbation is disgusting and dirty and the sex with them is very vanilla because many never even had an orgasm. Compared to European girls i've dated they're a hassle and sub-par.

Muzzy here i have to admit it. Isreali girls are the hottest.
Persians need nose jobs
Lebanese just know how to dress
Turks are average for euro standards
And id say would be best mena girls......but isreali girls are fit

Most fatties in israel are usually the arabs nice try
Cuck the kike

Everytime you put your dick in a Jewish woman you risk infecting the world with yet another kikebaby. No matter what they look like it's never worth the risk.

Also have some fucking dignity.

They all enlist, the normie ones, every israeli has a facebook army gallary.
many israeli girls are beautiful, so naturally their pics gets fished out.

don't go for the Jewesses, get a qt Lebanese Christian gf, basically looks the same, but isn't Jewish and isn't Israeli

will also probably be able to make hummus