Why Power Ledger will be a top 15 coin 2018

What is it tldr: youtube.com/watch?v=jMqMRs34_u8

Key Points:
>Already working product, has been tested in both Perth (Busselton/Fremantle) and New Zealand Vector Limited (August 2016 1 yr before ico).
thefifthestate.com.au/energy-lead/business-energy-lead/aussie-solar-sharing-innovation-power-ledger-heads-to-nz

>Origin, one of Australia's largest energy companies has a 3 month trial with them on the tech.
reneweconomy.com.au/origin-energy-trials-solar-trading-blockchain-start-power-ledger-91263/

>They established their product and technology before even doing their ICO in Sept 2017.

>Legitamacy of the team:

The biggest player in this is Dr Jemma Green. She is the deputy mayor of PERTH.
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-25/who-is-new-perth-deputy-mayor-jemma-green/9085746

She previously worked at JP Morgan. She has a PHD in disruptive energy innovation and she's been passionate about this since 2014! youtube.com/watch?v=UgRhsCHdRwE

She was invited to Richard Branson's Necker Island with 50 other people on Blockchain technology, Blockchain Summit. afr.com/content/dam/images/g/x/w/l/w/3/image.related.afrArticleLead.620x350.gybmtw.png/1504654992726.jpg
huffingtonpost.com/entry/blockchain-and-the-power-of-singularity_us_59806b85e4b07c5ef3dc1808

>Been featured on PLENTY of news outlets youtube.com/watch?v=6VZX4kUKteY

For those that don't know, fraudalent activity gets completey raped by our aussie news channels, 7,9 and 10. This would be in the limelite if it were a true shitcoin.

>Power ledger a finalist at CES 2018
medium.com/power-ledger/power-ledger-named-in-top-10-extreme-tech-challenge-xtc-companies-to-appear-at-ces-2018-42550f6cb80e

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/power-ledger/australian-government-awards-grant-to-8-million-project-in-the-city-of-fremantle-using-the-power-2dbadfad50ae
financeminister.gov.au/media-release/2017/11/12/6-million-technology-projects-will-help-solve-practical-problems-perth
medium.com/power-ledger/the-newest-disruption-in-the-energy-sector-crowd-funding-of-solar-farms-other-assets-f8d4f5058945
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Recently the governement issued a multi-million dollar grant to trial a smart city with multiple companies. Power Ledger being one of them:
medium.com/power-ledger/australian-government-awards-grant-to-8-million-project-in-the-city-of-fremantle-using-the-power-2dbadfad50ae
Proof from official governement mantle: financeminister.gov.au/media-release/2017/11/12/6-million-technology-projects-will-help-solve-practical-problems-perth
They start in under 2 months.

>1/4 of aussie households are running solar panels.
It would be a godsend to send some power to my neighbours during a power outage instead of waiting for the companies to repair lines. Power ledger has already looked into worldwide adoption to help poorer countries in need with sever power outages.

>Elon Musk and Mike Cannon brookes built a battery farm in South Australia and had talks with Power ledger.

This coin is undervalued at a current price of $0.34 with a market cap of 120mil. Only been on the market since November. In 2018 there will be ASSET GERMINATION. medium.com/power-ledger/the-newest-disruption-in-the-energy-sector-crowd-funding-of-solar-farms-other-assets-f8d4f5058945

If you want to make REAL GAINS with a REAL WORKING PRODUCT instead of holding shitcoins in 2018. This is something to be interested in.

Doesn't anyone on Biz want to be rich next year? Okay.

her name is jemma GREEEEEEEEN what fucking timeline are we in this is it boys

Shush don't tell the normies.

True. I don't get paid for another week and want to buy in cheap. This is going to the moon for real.

Ok OP what will this be worth Q4 2018 thn

Why does she look so wet here?

goin all inn on this shit senpai

Don't forget that this week alone there'll be an event in Melbourne on Thursday evening (although it's just a Q&A but will gain awareness), and of course the usual Palm Beach stuff

How the fuck do you 'send' power to your neighbours using tokens? Last I checked electricity, even those generated by solar, is carried by power lines, not through the internet

i dont know mate 350,000,000 coins already and max 1B. 35% of coins already circulating.. not going so much up.

better check CMC again

>Green

user plz no :/

>CMC again

POWR is going to be the best long term hodl in ages, we are going to the moon boys.

yeah its not going much higher.. you think its going to hit $100? lmao

Just sold for a nice gain looking to buy back on the pull back was in shock when i saw the proce this morning BULLISH

stay poor faggot.

>"sweetie could you hold these for me"

going to hit a major wall soon