Tinder /thread/

Tinder /thread/

I am genuinely interested how the success of ripped people is on tinder.
Since girls can swipe left as much as they want until the first fit fuckboy shows up, the average dude on tinder has almost no success while the chad gets more than he can take.

What's your impression and success on tinder?
Is showing abs enough to get some matches?

Do you even meet up with all of them or can you choose?
Also I am also interested in the differences of countries.

>location
>?/10 fitness level
>?/10 handsomeness
>number of matches
>hook ups
>General impression how girls perceive ripped guys on tinder

No.

Buy tinder gold its actually ridiculously good for getting matches.

If you have something worth showing off, showing off works. Abs, height, a cute dog, whatever. The "no shirtless pics eww" shit comes from women that are virtue signaling, trying to convince themselves they're not like that, or the type that weren't going to put out anyway.

How so?

What does Tinder gold do? I thought it only allowed you to see who liked you.

>27
>barcelona
>4 or 5?
>6 or 7 depending how much time i spen trying to look nice
>like 2 a week since i updated my profile, my old profile got me 1 like every 6 months
>i get matches, but i cant talk to a girl to save my life, so no
>tinder girls like ripped guys, even the ones who say they dont

What is a good non-pickup line opening?

>age
>location
Stuttgart, Germany
>?/10 fitness level
>?/10 handsomeness
>number of matches
>hook ups
idk, girls here are quite open I think. Some of them openly admit to only want a good bang and because of that they look for the most attractive visually. That's not rocket science.
I guess it helps a lot to show off wide shoulders and whatnot, just think about it.
If you see a girl with nice ass or legs you immediately are more interested in her.

you are cute, but are you also interesting?

I get matches pretty much daily with only 3 photos the smart photo being a topless beach one
I'm gonna survey a few women and get back to you as this sounds interesting

are girls in germany easy?

Tinder is OVERRUN by bots

Don’t do this.

>survey
From female friends or from Tinder thots?

1st result

>I am genuinely interested how the success of ripped people is on tinder
>get photos of random chad
>put as your photos
>find out how it is
>contribute
But no you ask for e-stats instead

No but they are educated and independent enough to be able to express their sexual desires, just like men

She's a fucking ugly clown though, nobody cares what she thinks

sure why not

>29
>white american living in south korea (english teacher lol)
>fitness level, dunno, i guess right above dyel
>8/10, based on what korean girls tell me, so maybe a 7/10 stateside
>had about 30 before i deleted the app
>5

korean girls act shy and naive on tinder, but many are really just looking for an attractive foreigner to seduce them. "i want an english study partner" means "i want you too woo me and fuck my brains out at a love motel"
i think they prefer guys who are "skinny fit", like the boys you see in kpop music videos. big ripped buff dudes are too intimidating for many of them, but then again, there are a ton of "kimchi girls" hanging around the foreigner bars on weekends looking for prime soldier boy beef

you mean get fucked by sand nigger refugees

lol girls are so fucking stupid

Am I chad anons? How did I do for my first week

>>age 23
>>location canada
>>?/10 fitness level advance lifter, athletic as well
>>?/10 handsomeness objectively a 7 or 8
>>number of matches 200+ after a month
>>hook ups 1 a week if i actually put in the effort. could get more but the dick game good so i already have multiple fuck buddies in rotation
>>General impression how girls perceive ripped guys on tinder more likely to swipe right but dont be some awkward douch. chill vibes and learn how to flirt
honestly tinder is kinda boring at this point. im supposed to hook up with 2 different girls from law school this week. so plus i have a current fwb in the same class as one. other fuck buddies is a dancer for a dance school and a starbucks girl.

>27
>Atlanta
>6ish, I'm a little chubby from bulking still
>I dunno like a 7-8 maybe?
>200+ matches since November
>almost zero, looking for a gf to fill the void plus I have no game. It's just there to stroke my ego at this point.
>Being ripped will get them to talk first, but after that it's up to you

Tinder honestly makes me depressed. It brings out the worst behavior in girls and it makes me actually get my hopes up about punching down because I'm too much of a sperg to talk to hot girls. I just get a shitload of matches and never talk to a single one.

Very.

>implying i dont just casually lift
>implying face frame height and some decent photos arent enough
I go to a big ten university and i match with tons of hot chicks on tinder. To be fair I’m in a fraternity so that helps as well. But yeah im 6’1 185lbs with a good frame but not particularly jacked. I also dont really use tinder to get dates, just to see how many girls i can match with, so maybe its not the best indication all these girls would want to date.
Regardless of where you are stop taking those gay ass selfies and putting them on your profile, it turns pussies dry.

What do you want to know?

Seems like a decent return, not quite Chad. Post profile? Maybe I can offer pointers

Oh fuck answering the OP:
>20
>uni
>6/10 fitness level (i dont know what the scale is)
>7/10

Really good

Lol is it really that easy? I know I look decent but it's just getting my life straight to the point I can take some good pics

What your profile looks like? you blur face or something

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

-
maybe 5/10
maybe 6/10
0 (1 date)
good

Just pictures of my face and body, why the hell would they be blurred?

Also..dont really get that many matches anymore, but in the beginning I was getting 30-40 a day. Dont know what happened :(

i get quite a bit of matches, but none of the matches in my area are the types that just want a hookup, how do i know which ones want hook up and which ones are just "looking around "

Never spent a penny on Tinder yet been succesful with it every time I've used it. Maybe I'll write up some tips if there's interest.

Don't you have to be 18 to use Tinder?

Pls do

Tinder is a meme I'm 24 now and can't find any hit matches my own age.

Trips of truths checked. Basement dwelling middle-schooler btfo

But their sexual desires are not as strong as mans. So if they’re having lots of sex they must just be easily manipulated whores. Like yourself.

>But their sexual desires are not as strong as mans.

based virgin

post face pls

Same, yo. Just ask what they're down for to save yourself the long-ass guesswork.

Bumfuck Midwest
8 in IRL but a 3 on Veeky Forums
8 on a good day
About a dozen
IDK about ripped, certain girls like certain aesthetics. I'm not built but from a childhood of swim team I'm lean with broad shoulders and a narrow waist, a really good upside-down triangle thing going on. My current gf (who I met on tinder) is 5'2" 100 lb, tig ol biddies, long blonde hair and in school for engineering. From showing her guys on Veeky Forums she really likes the Connor Murphy aesthetic, she thinks zyzz is gross because he's "too muscular".

The tinder advise I can give is to learn how to take great pictures. Frame and light your face well.

For general girl advice: girls don't rate guys the way guys rate girls. Girls have "thresholds" - if a guy is X attractive, he only needs to be Y successful and have Z good personality. So if you're ugly but rich and funny you're fine, if you're a little bit less ugly you can be a little less successful or a little less funny, if you're like most autists here and have 0 personality you better be good looking and rich to make up for it.

I've only had one so far on my first week ;(

nice.
post some interesting stories about your korean sluts

do you talk to all of them? Tinder has an algorithm where it puts you back in the line if it feels you don't talk enough

[citation needed]

With several plain pictures I was getting 3-4 “dates” per week. It got boring pretty fast but it’s fairly easy.

Paying will get you more matches. Spend on a month for unlimited swipes and cancel, I can think of worse ways to spend $10.

No I basically stopped using it, maybe thats why. Girls on tinder are boring af.

So are guys. The pretty ones are vapid airheads, goddamn. And the ones with any depth tend to lack a bit in the face.

based on personal experience and word of mouth desu. When I moved to London (LONDON) I started getting shitloads of likes (about a couple a day, a big change from one a month down in Switzerland), and that lasted for a bit but fell down because I wasn't talking to most of them. Started deleting the ones I couldn't be arsed to talk to (i.e generic selfies with no fucking bio, bitch give me something to work on) and talking to others and I was back to couple of likes a day.

Anecdotal evidence is BS mostly but idk, kinda makes sense when you want your app to actually get people talking to just put the ghosts at the back of the line.

>20
>CO. Boulder
>uh don't know how to grade this. def stronger than 8-9/10 men
>5/10 at best
>70 in first week but uninstalled
>many potential hookups but I'm autistic
>they want to have sex with us? what are these questions?

just tells you who swiped right on you and gives you the option to swipe right on them. idk if you're desperate and inpatient it might be good

The answer is of course "no," so the better question is "can I tolerate you long enough to unload 20ccs of liquid dreamkiller inside you?"

>turning a tinder whore into gf
Why do you have such low standards?

TITS or GTFO

you can trick the app by settings your mile radius to the minimum.
You still get people from more than 2miles away showing up on your side if they swiped right on you.

Holy shit. Er det Steffen?

>tits
I can only show you one: (You)

>Girls with actual personalities using tinder
The reason you never see it is because guys like me pull them off within their first week and leave the burnt out hookups for you

Looks like a drag queen

What is your favorite dinosaur?

It's funny, uncommon and gives you something to talk about.

Ohhhh...h-hvem der?

You are delusional. But you will know your mistake when she cheats on you.

T-thank Chad ;_;

Angry virgin?
Women go for looks and status, refugees, just like you, have neither.
I'm sure some exceptions always occur, your father found a girl after all.

Stop pretending you have tips to give.
Your success is literally having ok photos and having an attractive image.
I have enough game to get numbers from joke profiles, but not one of them will ever go further because I'm indian.

It's been almost a year and things are going well so far, I've probably fucked up worse than she has. Going to be living together for the summer. I'll keep you posted.
Sorry bud, but if it's any consolation I never thought I would be here even 5 years ago. Make career, personality, and body gains every day a little at a time and you'll get there.

I'm fat with acne and I definitely had no issues on Tinder. Many guys are retarded and send stupid messages or have insane bios or silly pics. Whenever I set up Tinder I can usually match with some relatively small number of girls out of my league lookswise (like a dozen or something) and then I have about a 100% rate of having a conversation and trading numbers and then go on dates with most of those. To be honest I'm not sure how much free time you would need to meet up with dozens and dozens of matches in person.

>I'm gonna survey a few women and get back to you as this sounds interesting
This is useless as women have zero self-awareness. They don't know what they like.

Hhahaha Steffen din absolute madman, vidste ikke du også browsede Veeky Forums

Shit Thomas hvad fanden laver du her?

Mit ansigt når jeg ikke er Steffen

I'm more after answers than looks
Nigga it's a survey
2/3

Consensus seems to be the same throughout
I'd need a bigger pool of women but every answer is similar

I paid for tinder for one month used boost, got like 100 matches from boost.

Stop paying and using get between 1-10 a day.

It really is pay to win.

>age
20 yo white guy
>location
Chapel Hill, NC
>fitness
9/10, according to girls. They think my body is the perfect size; not huge and lean. Ymmv
>general looks
I don't know, girls have told me my pictures don't do me justice and friends have said I'm good looking but girls don't talk to me ever so I have no fucking clue
>matches
140 matches with selective swiping, don't message most of them. Will usually message then I lose interest. More likely to message if Indian.
>hookups
3 hookups
>general impression
I don't show my body off on Tinder so I wouldn't know. I just added a dog picture and my height (6'0) and my matches skyrocketed

>More likely to message if Indian

L O N D O N

>he thinks girls know what they want
>he thinks girls would articulate this even if they did

>Age
>Location
England, Midlands
>Fitness
Dunno, im not lean but decent mass lifts 3/4/6
>Looks
7-8/10 i have been told i have a beautiful face by girls
>Matches
>Hookups
7, i dont talk to many i speak to about 4-5 at a time i cant talk to as many matches as that.
>General impression
No idea, i just have face pics and action shots of doing something stupid.

>actually listening to what girls say
Lmao

Why is it that everything goes great until I actually try and schedule a date? Like they give me their phone numbers but won't respond after that

Aalborg?

Dublin
Right above dyel
Probably 6 or 7/10
Like 350
Never followed through
Pictures that show you're fun and have a life will definetly be better than autistic topless pictures in your bathroom

>better than autistic topless pictures in your bathroom

DELET

>Pictures that show you're fun and have a life
like what
>inb4 dog pic

Nah, I'm more interested in what they think they believe
Pretty samey for the most part

dog pic works dude

Watching Netflix, going on adventures, going to music festivals and pretending you actually like the music and are arsty farsty and a hippie by wearing a flower crown, crop top, aviators, ripped up denim short shorts, and Birkenstocks with a fanny pack. Duh.

Why is the clown from ss13 on tinder

Oh, I forgot about exploring and eating, especially at Chipotle. Make sure you put pictures of you exploring and eating.

Pictures with friends in bars, clubs or whatever, just look like you're fun lol it's not too hard

would bang domenique

Tinder is shit. Only girls on there are ugly girls and stacys who want attention/instagram followers.

Bumble is entry level, but it's been pretty inactive.

I'm in NYC and the only apps worth using right now are CMB (for Asians looking to status climb) and the League for elitist hot white girls.

At the end of the day, most girls just use this shit for supplemental dating. The hot ones are already at the club and have guys coming up to them constantly. Thus, you'll find only 3 types of girls on these apps.

1) The ugly
2) The prideful
3) The lonely

Option 3 is best, and happens when a girl is too busy to go out on the weekends, or is new in town.

>Pictures with friends
Y-yeah...

Post pics of Gabby.