many lifters do not have the mobility required to be able to front squat
take pride in that accomplishment

>Only 130kg squat after 4 months of lifting
Should I just end it now?

really?
u mean wrist mobility?
if not id say more lifters cant do back squats than front squats

Any tips?

only doing 77.5kg front squats but the bone on my shoulders keep getting bruised, is there a better position for the bar to be in or what ?

225 for 3x8 Front squat, took me over a year of lifting to reach that. Feels good

Thank you. I'm at 160lbx5 back squat ass to grass, but I was hyperextending my back out of the hole. Turns out I have super week quads. So for now I'm doing SS, but 3x3 Front Squat instead of 3x5 back squat.

OP here. It should rest on your collar bone and shoulders. It should feel like it's slightly choking you out, but not to the point of passing out. Just have to get used to it.

Practice zombie squats with very light weight to get the feeling of where the bar should be.

>105lb front squat x5
>have to do the grip where you cross your arms under the bar

Cool numbers and work on your shoulder/wrist mobility.

>trying to force this shitty meme
kys yourself

>kys yourself
>kill yourself yourself
wewewew retard alert

>falling for obvious bait

Ah a fellow ss quadlet
Here's some advice from me
The hip drahve meme is really bad if you don't push your knees out
Your squat becomes a good morning instead
Do front squats on Wednesday as your light workout 3x3 is good, you're on phase 3 of ss right? Remember not to do ss for too long unless you're bulking a crazy amount
Start Texas Method after like your 3rd squat deload
Consider high bar as it is better but get a PT to form check you, low bar is for virgins

i know that feel brother, you'll get there, more squatzzz needed.

40kg -> 120kg x 12 (155kg 3rm) fs

i would recommend at least alternating backsquatting and front squatting because if you grind front squats near your max it's way more taxing and also grueling, huge marks on my shoulder and when my back was weaker, right on the clavicle as well. if you slump forward, definitely do more isometric lumbar exercises and lat work. i generally squat 4x a week, 2-3 are back squat sessions 1-2 are front squat sessions - the only way to achieve trex.

are you skinny? I am a around 22%bf, ohp 1 and 1/2 plate. When I get the bar into rack position to front squat, my front delts stand up way more than my bones. maybe do some front raises

No it shoukd not choke you fkn lol. It shouldn't even touch your neck.

Ye iT shood!

True. People I see doing 3pl8s low bar or 2 pl8 single leg can't do 1pl8 front squat.

Do cleans and you'll be fine.

Again. Yes, it should slightly choke you out.

it can touch your neck (it probably will) but it shouldn't touch your windpipe. you should generally look slightly up or pull your neck back so that your windpipe is not in contact. it should definitely not be on your collarbone though, that's extremely painful if you squat/clean significant weight over a long period of time, basically a tiny piece of flesh is being squashed.

I guess. Olympic weightlifter have the bar lay on the base of their necks and collar lay across their collar bones. I understand the delts hold it up mostly, but it will lay across your neck, collar bone, delts. No way around it.

what's a good FQ number?
I'd be lucky to back squat 2 plate due to shit form and what not, but I can get 150lb on FQ for 5
so if 3 plate for squat is making it there, is 2 plate for front squat the same?

Honestly, I believe which ever you work the most will go up the most. If you work FS more than back squat, it will be higher and your quads will be stronger than your glutes/hams.
To me, it looks like it's always at the base of the neck resting across. Idk. Maybe I'm wrong. Just seems right.

>Honestly, I believe which ever you work the most will go up the most. If you work FS more than back squat, it will be higher and your quads will be stronger than your glutes/hams.
what I was asking for is what is the plates that make your FS good?
you know, like 3 plate for normal squat is good, so is it 2 plate for FS or what?

dude, no number of plates make your FS "good". 140kg is not that great for a ATG squat if you're 94kg. however, if you're a 48kg woman that's a pretty impressive squat.

most olympic weightlifters FS ~90% of their BS, but this is highly dependent on training regimen, for instance the major chinese weightlifters primarily train back squat as their squat and normally do FS well below maximum as they already clean well over the world record CnJ, whereas the south americans train front squat very frequently and hence are closer to their back squat on their front squat.

>kys yourself
That's the joke.

>tfw only 105kg after 4 months of lifting

>wrist mobility
>front squat

Fucking retard

For a jerk style grip, yes.

bit early for summer, no?