This is the reason you lift

This is the reason you lift.

All other reasons you tell your friends and family are intelligent lies. NEVER bring up the truth in real life. Always live, act, and meditate upon the truth.

Projection, shut up you little beta. Implying girls even care about you lifting

>Women, rated the strongest men as the most attractive. Height and leanness were appealing attributes, too, but strength played an outsize role in the ratings of a man's torso, per a report published Tuesday in the Proceedings of the Royal Society B.

>“No one will be surprised by the idea that strong men are more attractive,” said study author Aaron Lukaszewski, an evolutionary psychologist at California State University at Fullerton. “It's no secret that women like strong, muscular guys.”

>There was no nuance to these results, he said. Zero of the 160 women surveyed showed a statistical preference for weaker men.

>THERE WAS ZERO NUANCE TO THESE RESULTS

Whoops, looks like you made an embarrassing post. Reflect on the reasons you got angry and you'll eventually understand.

>more attractive men are more attractive
Fantastic revelation.

Yeah its called hypergamy. Women have higher standards in what they find attractive. Its the reason why men are the ones who have to initiate contact and do all of the work in the beginning.

>This is the reason you lift.

As if theres anything wrong with that even if that were true. Everyone wants a mate, everyone is going to do the things to acquire a better mate. Its just evolution at work my friend.

Some men are born CHAD. Others are made into CHAD at the gym. I am the latter.

>Cites no sources
>Claims it's "scientific"
If you're going to LARP as Marcus Aurelius himself, at least provide sauce or gtfo manlet

>getting this worked up over the inability to Google

70% of your attractiveness is how strong you look. Girls just don't want to hear about it.

Oh, so other people have to do what's essentially your work? Pop off mate.

>woman are more biologically valuable
>women have higher standards and are more focused on superficial attributes
If these are surprising or unfair to you then you will never make it

Lol you really believe that bro. It's like 80%face and the other 20 is height and body.

Because I see betas like you who think that because they lift and get strong they are going to get women. You need more than just physical looks to get/keep women. You're better off working on your toxic personality.

65% face
30% height
5% body

Getting swole will only make a significant difference in yourself of attractiveness to gay men. To women it's an afterthought.

those digits speak the truth. train your neck

>Relative to women low in conception risk, those high in conception risk particularly preferred as short-term mates men who appeared more confrontative, arrogant, muscular, socially respected, and physically attractive. When high in conception risk, women were also more attracted to men who were viewed as lower on faithfulness as short-term mates.

I want to see what that one profile that actually scores a 4 from women looks like.

i don't understand how to read your graphs

>tfw you will one day be 5% attractive instead of 0% attractive
Feels good lads. Maybe a girl will look at me one day.

t. brainlet

i feel like this is a meme spread by butthurt 35 year olds who want to fuck 20 year old girls. its easiest to date girls your own age because you're around them a lot. anyone who thinks it's easier to get a college girl as a 35 year old then as a 20 year old going in all the same social groups living in the same area etc. is insane or was a turboautist for the first 32 years of his life

>"data" based on okcupid and social media
Kys. If you think those are good sample populations, you should seriously just kys

lel what is this post?

lemme try out for myself:
>face 5 * 0.65
>height 10 * 0.3
>body 9 * 0.05
gives me a 6.7, neat

>height 10
>body 9

lol no

6'5" and ripped/athletic
been gymcelling for 8 years though

Beyond 6'4 height becomes a bad thing. You're a freakshow lanklet. You're still better than any manlet, but a 6'3 dude will pull in chicks way easier than you will.

nice projection

jokes on you, I'm 6'4" in the evening

The graph says nothing about dating, brainlet.

>This is the reason you lift.
>HURR DURR
If you make women the primary focus of your life then YOU ARE A LOSER AND YOU ARE FUCKING UP.

There is no gym for your face. I'm considering plastic surgery to looksmax and complete my transformation into chad.

it can help to some extent, not having a fat face is usually better

>5% body

I'm 35 and find attracting/fucking 20 year old girls infinitely easier now than I did in my 20's. During which, BTW, not one but two of my then-girlfrieds cucked me with 30-something dudes (made me cope just like you do now). Mid-30's really is peak age for a guy: you still got the body and the looks (unless you're a slob or have been dealt shit hair genes) but unlike most youngfags you also have (or are assumed to have) some money and "maturity". That combination is the ultimate thot attractor.

>toxic

SoyJW detected

Maybe, but when i was in college all i needed to do to meet 1-5 girls who would fuck/date me was make friends and get invited to a party. As far as i know I didn't get cheated on in college, but if i had i probably would have just been having a threesome with two other girls in a few days or hanging out with another girl from my classes in the library. I feel like most guys who feel 35>20 probably were handicapped by their social skills

pee

I'm 5'11.5 and id trade my dick to be 6'5 user

Wrong choice of words but the fact you need some graphs to tell you whether or not you're attractive to women is pathetic.

More like 0.05x whatever you are now, brainlet

The truth? Does it hurt your fragile fantasy that after you get big you will be attractive to women?

I was trying to improve brain function so I googled what to do and It said exercise helps. After lifting for the first time I realized that I enjoyed it so I kept doing it

Yep, don't worry op is just projecting his pathetic existence

im gay so i dont lift for women

I honestly think that women are genetically defective for not being attracted to the vast majority of men. That can't be good from an evolutionary standpoint.

"no"

it is actually. Women are the sexual selectors, and are by default almost guaranteed to produce offspring.
in contrast, men have about a 50% chance, basically they have to set themselves apart. It's why we're so different from chimps even though we share a common ancestor in the not too distant past.

If they were genetically defective they wouldn't be that way.

If only the top genetics get reproduced, that's good for the species as a whole

imagine being a guy in your mid 30s and trolling college campuses for barely out of teenage girls because no women your own age want anything to do with you or are all married already, so you have to troll campuses for girls with daddy issues and then claim "it's not because girls my age find me repulsive, its because young girls havent been through the cock carousel and are more desirable"

women in their 30s are fucking disgusting. if i cant pick up young women at that age i will just fuck hookers

yeah, and you'll be a stud im sure.

are you literally blind?

Sounds like somebody got married.

That's why otter mode men like Nick Bateman and Fransico Lachowski have millions of thirsty female instagram followers while "strong" fat faggots with average faces have 0 and have to chase whales on tinder.

>Tfw 30 and I think 24 year olds are too far past thier peak for me

This is why I need feminism

Doesn't this just confirm that by law of diminishing returns, there's no point to trying to look good for women? Women just find men less attractive than men find women. Awesome, then focus on things more important.

>imagine men in their peak sexual market value mating with women in their peak sexual market value
>probably the only image in the world that triggers saggy-titted gals past their prime and youngcel beta males equally