How strong do i need to be to be able to defend myself from a leopard attack? They're not that dangerous...

How strong do i need to be to be able to defend myself from a leopard attack? They're not that dangerous, probably on level with a lone wolf. Not a tiger or bear, mind you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4&t=86s
youtube.com/watch?v=W4h9_91YmZA
youtube.com/watch?v=zawUFZxfL-c
youtube.com/watch?v=DBNYwxDZ_pA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ob_oD1IsYbE
youtu.be/u630r-mrOKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

>defending yourself from something that can literally swipe your scalp off

DELUSIONAL

Strong enough to snap its neck. Plus you need strong neck so the jaguars' initial sneak attack doesn't snap it. Go for 4 plt deadlift, + grip strength + neck work + cardio.

I recommend sledgehammer work.

there are documented cases of unarmed humans killing jaguars. Its not impossible. Either way you're going to be fucked up, though, the equivalent of four knives carving through your flesh with every swipe.

>They're not that dangerous, probably on level with a lone wolf. Not a tiger or bear, mind you.

>They're not that dangerous, probably on level with a lone wolf. Not a tiger or bear, mind you.

They're probably on par with a tiger and worse than a bear.

Strong as fuck (they carry their preys up trees to keep them away from other predators), aggressive, rather big (can get up to 110kgs), they have the most powerful bite which they use to pierce their preys skull and they are super silent.

>eviscerates you with his hind legs
>takes your scalp with his fore paws
>crunches your skull with his mouth

And wolves are also pretty fucking dangerous. A lone wolf can tear you to shreds. Two wolves and it's gg.

This man died. Literally scalped by a fucking jaguar

It's a leopard you tard. He's fine.

Just like regular fighting, it's more of a mental thing than a strength thing. You would need a strong deffesne and offense in order to take down something like this. Strong kick attacks to the head would probably be your best bet but if it gets in close to you, you're going to have to gouge eyes and try to snap its neck. If it gets its teeth around any prt of your body, you're pretty much done as its core methode of immobilizing prey is to grab it and twist/shake and drag until dead.

Apparently your best bet is to stick your hand in its mouth and crush the windpipe. You'll need fuckhuge grip strength, so better start doing DL's.

Strong enough to squeeze a trigger. You're fucked otherwise.

Glock trigger is liie 5.5 pounds...good luck

True apparently. Predator response to having something stuck in windpipe is try to get it out first, not bite or anything. It's how a lot of documented shark attack survivals happened. And also allegedly that guy who killed a bear unarmed.
(Big 4 u) cats generally go for the neck. Teeth through the spine somewhere between C1-C3, crush the windpipe, or crush the skull with smaller prey. But true, a bite anywhere will fuck your shit up.

Same for pits.

Fine leopard, but he did die. There's a picture of him being carried off, bleeding out. Articles say he later died after they stitched him up

The fucking teeth dude, have you ever fought with a cat?
It's even quicker and just a little stronger, this shit is a nightmare, I doubt any been can take one down here hand

There is no literal "pipe" inside your neck that you can just grab onto like a handle lmfao

>bear
They're highly overrated since they have one big weakness, they won't close they mouth if you catch their tongue and will then struggle
Jaguar are probably more dangerous

>the esophagus is a myth, guys

There are two documented cases in the 20th century of an unarmed man killing a grizzly bear.

No unarmed human has good odds against a leopard. Get a spear or a gun.

>dude just pit your hand in the bear's mouth
Fucking hell

No, seriously.

Luck.

god imagine the absolute adrenaline rush

How are you going to "crush" something from the inside out, retard lmao

It's getting me pumped just thinking about it. Imagine being so filled with rage and masculine energy that surviving isn't enough, you stick around to smash it's head in with a stick

youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4&t=86s
go to 52 sec. with animals low to the ground the correct response would be to just kick the shit out of it. A jaguar's not gonna be too keen about fucking with you after you kick it straight in the face. their not like attack dogs which don't give a fuck if their getting hit. untrained animals tend to have flight responses. the key is to not act like prey and they should give up eventually.

>being attacked by a leopard is the same as a kickboxing match
yeah, because the leopard is going to square up and exchange blows... you fucking retard, you might be able to get off one kick before the leopard is on you. If you try to do the kick at 52 the leopard, which is much faster than you, is going to be on your back. You've better luck grappling the leopard and choking the life out of it than trying to kickbox it

How about swinging the leopard by its tail gay bowser style and smash it against a pole or something

I have found my new workout goal, this is the end game now

No gore outside of /b/ asshole!

>tfw this is actually more practical than kickboxing a jaguar

i wrestled a raccoon at the age of 16 when it attacked me. Those tiny fuckers are immortal. Now imagine them but 500 pounds heavier. you're fucking dead against a leopard.

>They're not that dangerous

m8, a fucking bobcat will FUCK YOUR SHIT UP. i dont care who you are, a leopard beats an unarmed human. period.

You're a pussy, I strangled a large stray dog to death in belgium when it attacked me for my croissant

I crushed your mom's p00ci throat and asshole from the inside
in an order that would surprise you

if that one kick lands its fucked. im not the one trying to grapple something when fangs and claws striking, which is a humans forte, is gonna be your best bet and will deter the animal far more than giving it a hug.

Man, this is some of the funniest shit I've read in a while, thank you.

1) get brock lesnar size
2) hammerpunch leopard on its head with brock lesnar's might causing it to blackout from cte

alternative - kick it in the teeth with steeltoe boots - will require roundhouse and tornado kick training - recommend hiring chuck norris and mr miagi to acquire these abilities

>strong enough to snap its neck
People are not even remotely strong enough to snap each others necks. The whole putting someone in an RNC and turning really hard to break their necks is a work of fiction. Doing this to a leopard with neck some 10x stronger is absolutely impossible. I know you're trolling though.
What kick would you do? You would never even have the opportunity to do any kind of roundhouse kick, even if you hit it it would do next to no damage and its already pounced on you and then you're dead. A front kick is much weaker, and if you are under it trying to do that you are already dead. Again you can't snap its fucking neck.
Can easily break your arm with jaw strength alone if you do this. No human has the grip strength or hand size to crush the windpipe of a leopard.

You can't beat a wild animal of this size with your bare hands you retards.

Jesus Christ, these things can slice your fucking head open like a fruit

jesus fucking christ I thought it was a toupee at first

Is there a vid of this?

Disregard lifting, acquire Argentine Dogo.

Pic related is Morocho the hero dog, who almost gave his life killing jaguar who threatened his master's little girls

Woops forgot pic

Bit spooky at the end m8

youtube.com/watch?v=W4h9_91YmZA

I should mention those dogs are completely white. The color you see is all blood

Stuff like this reminds me of just how hard humans are to kill if you don't hit an artery. If really goes to show how most of the deaths from combat before modern medicine occurred in the days after the actual battle.

Unrelated to OP but some of ya'll were talking of bears.
>youtube.com/watch?v=zawUFZxfL-c
>The plan was to first take some shots of Stephan Miller and Rocky casually standing next to each other and then later begin the staged wrestling match.
>However, during the initial shots, Rocky stood up in his trained wrestling posture and began the staged attack too early, catching Miller off guard without his arm raised in the proper defensive position.
>The 7½-foot-tall, 700-pound bear bit Stephan Miller on the neck once, piercing his jugular vein and carotid artery. An autopsy revealed that he died within minutes of the attack.[2][3][9]

Very unlucky desu

Does Veeky Forums have what it takes?

>Pajeet with the gun is the first to run away

That Poo has already turned around and was running once it was half out of the roof baka.

what a legend

>not that dangerous
Then that’s just his tupee flying off and not his scalp?

cool story, badman

>No human has the grip strength or hand size to crush the windpipe of a leopard.
Just double fist it like I did your mom last night, fag.

>73-year-old Kenyan tore the tongue out of a leopard
God. Fucking imagine this shit.
Leopard pounces on him and his gut reaction is to stick his entire arm down its throat, grab its tongue and rip it out.
This is some MK fatality level shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=DBNYwxDZ_pA
>trying to fight this
>can carry a 100 lb caiman like a chew toy
>bite strong enough to crush your head like a grape
good luck

i bet that dude never lost at anything in his entire fucking life kek

This guy here killed one with his bare hands. Its a small one, but still pretty amazing.

>They're probably on par with a tiger and worse than a bear.

I'm done. Everyone on this site is fucking retarded.

Probably as strong and whatever technique is required to kill it. Not entirely sure what that is when it comes to this scenario. Well, maybe if you were the mountain tier strong you wouldn't need technique.

>worse than a bear

You're more retarded than a gorilla>bearfags. Bears are arguably the most dangerous predators on land.

Strength won't cut it. You'll have to specifically get good at fighting these things. It becomes a skill at that point. Live in the jungle for 10 years or something.
Even then a certain amount of luck is required.

Whenever I see these statues I wonder who were the models for it. It's hard to imagine anyone so big and toned when food was so scarce

There was that one guy that survived by shoving his entire arm in the bear’s throat and biting its jugular until it died

So yeah just get where you can do that

>Bears are arguably the most dangerous predators on land.

They are.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ob_oD1IsYbE

My goal is to be fit enough to survive an animal attack.

Also Disney's Tarzan is my fucking hero
youtu.be/u630r-mrOKY

Was it? I was under the impression the ancient Greeks were all ripped as fuck.
pic related

Kek just snap the fucker's twink paws or kick it's face in with your timbs.
Oh shit it's a leopard nvm, from the thumbnail it looked like a cheetah or a jaguar.
Look at it's muscles, damn.
I'm thinking that either you snap and and go full on caveman mode, start pummeling it while high as balls on adrenaline, throwing him gay bowser style into some spikes or shit like that or breaking it's jaw like fucking king kong did.

Big strong men existed since forever but the actual people who look like statues are hard to come by even by today's standards. I find it hard to believe there were enough anatomically perfect men around to make all those statues after.

Looks like the animated version of 8 Mile.

Ripped doesn't mean big, though. In fact usually it's the opposite. A lot of what we imagine when we think "greek statues" are actually Italian works made long after the greeks were gone. Renaissance artists studies anatomy intensively. Also the statues of gods were meant to represent superhuman beings, so I would imagine they do the same we do with comics and just use their knowledge of anatomy to imagine impossibly (at the time) large bodies.

>those small scratches when it tears at his chest

fucking kek, that would've torn his torso open

On crack strong

It's cool bro they were just playing

They're dangerous, but stop hyping them up. The leopard does not have the strongest bite in the world, that would be the nile crocodile.

Holy shit, I don't know why this is making me laugh kek.

put your hand and arm down its throat, then flex a cep
your hand and arm will expand, crushing the windpipe from the inside out

No that would be your mum on a pillow when I'm eating your dads cum out of her asshole

He is talking about
Jaguars faggot. No leopard weighs 110kg. Jaguars are the only cats that crush their preys skull

It's actually the best thing to do. Predators don't instinctually bite down when you put something deep in their throat, but they'll instead try to remove it. The few people who managed to kill bears and big cats all did so by pushing their arm into their throat and then ripping out their jugulars or tongue.

The only reason people survived wild animal attacks is due to luck. It doesnt matter how big, strong, fast and skilled you are. The only way to win a fight against such predators barehanded is happenstance. Period.

Oh no, his Prada jack is ruined!

>m-muh muscles will stop razor sharp knives from cutting my head open

What did Veeky Forums mean by this?

Doesn't matter, cats are ambush hunters and 9 times outta 10 they will be on top of you ripping your throat out before you know what's happening

What is this webm?

Mountain lion waiting on the rocks at the end. Kind of hard to see because it is so still.

also kind of hard to see because it has the resolution of a fucking game boy screen.

whoever filmed this was lucky they looked up. That's how they get you, from above. All it takes is a stroll through the woods and then bam! You're a snack for a fucking cat.

This, fuckers be thinking they can kick big wild cats in the head, it can react much faster than you, is much stronger, has knifes for fingers, weighs more, and fuckers think they still can take it on in a fight.

>Just rip it's tongue out bro.
>Just kick it in the head or the throat bro.
>Just be confident bro.

>on par with a bear
You are incorrect

>pit bull

>food was scarce in Ancient Rome

>I can totally take on one of the best ambush predators in the world becuz I have musls!
lmao

Strong enough to own a rifle. So not very

Not really crazy, Eugene sandwich got inspiration from those statues. He would measure the arms, neck, chest etc and workout until he looked like them. It’s not hard to look like that when you consider the average back then was 5ft

Strong enough to pull the trigger of a pistol. Not to kill the leopard, no, to cap yourself so you don't have to live through being mauled to death.

pic related against animals should be very effective

>Doing jujitsu on a dog