BRING IT BACK

change.org/p/under-armour-bring-back-the-under-armour-storm-hoodie-in-black-fuel-green
need 12 more signatures to get it in lads, come on

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/under-armour-bring-back-the-under-armour-storm-hoodie-in-black-fuel-green
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00D8M0CIM/ref=mp_s_a_1_40?ie=UTF8&qid=1516850664&sr=8-40&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=under armour hoodie for men
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MXVTJ2M/ref=mp_s_a_1_94?ie=UTF8&qid=1516850699&sr=8-94&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=under armour hoodie for men
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B014TKDMX8/ref=mp_s_a_1_137?ie=UTF8&qid=1516850724&sr=8-137&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=under armour hoodie for men
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B075Q5F8VZ/ref=mp_s_a_1_141?ie=UTF8&qid=1516850736&sr=8-141&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=under armour hoodie for men&dpPl=1&dpID=51AjApOh-hL&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>change.org/p/under-armour-bring-back-the-under-armour-storm-hoodie-in-black-fuel-green
almost there

whats the deal with wojack wearing this hoodie??

9 more brehs

Signed. UA reps if you read this I'll buy as many of these as is necessary to make it profitable. We can't let the dream die

cant we get it in navy blue?

no, this one is the best hoodie

yeah but grey isn't my color

they already have navy blue hoodies, brah, we want this one back

Noice we got 101

good shit

what is the petition about? you can buy in amazon in the link, can't you?

Trying to be helpful here: 100 units of demand is not going to bring a product back and especially not if it's Veeky Forums (Wojack) pushing it .. but we're up to 105

You cant, try it. They stopped making them a few years back

That Amazon link only has youth sizes

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00D8M0CIM/ref=mp_s_a_1_40?ie=UTF8&qid=1516850664&sr=8-40&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=under armour hoodie for men

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MXVTJ2M/ref=mp_s_a_1_94?ie=UTF8&qid=1516850699&sr=8-94&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=under armour hoodie for men

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B014TKDMX8/ref=mp_s_a_1_137?ie=UTF8&qid=1516850724&sr=8-137&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=under armour hoodie for men

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B075Q5F8VZ/ref=mp_s_a_1_141?ie=UTF8&qid=1516850736&sr=8-141&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=under armour hoodie for men&dpPl=1&dpID=51AjApOh-hL&ref=plSrch

dont say that. dont you fucking say that. we're gonna make it, bros.

Bump bump

page 7 bump

signed. everyone sign this shit.

STOP TRYING TO CRASH THE MARKET FOR REAL HOODIES REEEEEEE

None of those are the hoodie tho

This is the peak hoodie, the kind you buy and it becomes part of your daily wear, defines you, motivates you to workout just a little bit more.

that shirt is gay faggot

bump

Fuck you you're gay

Would buy

leave. now.

As if Under Armour are going to want their name associated with a website synonymous with retarded right wing pedophiles.

Under armour needs all the business they can get rn

This is true

my sister works at under armour i forwarded this to her

Thank you friend, lets get this done!

Does anyone unironically wear anything from UA anymore? I loved them back when I was 18 in 2005, but I was at Dick's buying some new clothes, and all of the UA stuff seemed like shit quality now.

bump

I am from Denmark and it says it is in stock for 50 $

You aren't getting your hoodie back faggot, I'll see to that

After you, now.

They don't need YOUR business.

This hoodie looks cool in the wojacks, but looks like ass on the petition.
Change the colouring to match the maymays.
Also knock off the sleeves to make it cooler

Get the fuck outta here

why? its a hoodie for gay scrawny middle schoolers. I hope you remember that every time you wear it.

Who wears under armor outer wear? Fucking faggots neck yourselves. No serious gym goer wears ab under armor hoodie, especially in those shit colors

> grey
> lime green
> black

I wouldn't wear this shit even if they'd pay me to do it
some things should just remain in the meme world, where they belongs

Anyone have the version of this where the laptop screen is open and you can see a message from a girl rejecting Wojak?

Greetings from Germany!
The one on amazon only has sizes made for kids.

id love one of those, but.. 200? Like come on, you think UA with all the shit they've got gonna give a shit about 200 people?

Harmless bump

Yeah but no one ever requests anything from UA, at least they are guaranteed some profit from this

oh shit thats me......

Good point, i suppose. I just don't think the email saying '200 people wants a fuel green hoodie' will even go past the spam filter. I've already signed, still gonna cross my fingers

I bought a $10 grey Walmart jacket and it is the only thing I wear to the gym. That and a $15 pair of basketball shorts from academy

If we got all the active autists on this board to sign we might be around 500

bump

i just want one of these so bad, man. Should i put up an ad on my countrys craigslist?

i signed it

THANK YOU.

do it for the dream, lads