It's gonna recover right

it's gonna recover right

i didn't waste all of my money right

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NEOnewstoday/status/932331128035401730
storeofvalue.github.io/posts/neo-responded-to-my-article-and-it-confirms-my-worst-fears/
neonexchange.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Buying NEO at 50 is the same as buying ETH at 400

Ongoing news for nearly one week. Sell and cry

yes, it will.

nope sorry biz bro, we all fell for the Pajeet lies. I exited at .0042/.0044 thankfully after buying in at .0035 but had the opportunity to sell higher and held like a moron, sucks but lesson learned.

I'm guessing it's going sub $30 because the news wasn't what people wanted.. Long term it's probably good though

just wait a few months
I dont know why do you faggots think you will become crypto millionaire overnight

Stop fucking going all in, pajeets. You'll be a lot more comfy. Also stop buying the pump.

we aren't looking to be crypto millionaires you moron, we knew NEO wasn't going to 1,000 overnight but for it to get to 70+ wasn't out of the picture yesterday.

I moved money into BTC and ETH this morning upon seeing Malcoms tweet, I already made 1/2 of what I could have made back if sold at the peak

Buy the rumor sell the news, I managed to sell at a small profit but my greed cost me 20% of my gains

if you exit and park in BTC, you'll be able to buy back 30% more NEO tomorrow after the large correction to 30/32 possibly 23/22

just hold out till BTC is done.
It will pop back up
buy the dip

>news hasnt come out yet

what news?! it hasn't been released yet!

on it's way back down, 7950 already

well I bought at ATH yesterday and I just put up a sell order 5 minutes ago so Ive already wasted my money
goddamn fuck you biz I'm never falling for pajeet memes again

It's not unless we're going to experience a huge pump. TA shows that it's going to fall down with a thud.

CEO said it wasn't about the Chinese gov, which is what everyone was hoping for

NON GOVERNMENT RELATED NEWS

price will dump tomorrow

it gives me no pleasure to say that btw

MOMMY CALL THE COPS IM BEING FUCKING ROBBED

>the only good news is government backing
Use your fucking brain m8

wtf are you saying m8

Potential for gov backing was 100% what was driving the pump. News might be good enough to pump again, but not to $50.

Nope

how low will we go?

you're mentally unstable if you keep holding until the massive dump tonight when more people drop their bags because of the "sell the news" bullshit. just fucking sell your NEO now and cut your losses. you'll probably make some gains holding BTC because it's on a bullrun right now to 8500.

Just stake NEO and receive gas, keep selling GAS untill NEO recovers. Sell NEO on break-even or profit.

OR this is gonna shock you but
sell now and buy back later when it's lower? that way you'll have a bigger stack to accumulate GAS. it's not that hard, bros.

This.

They said its not going to be all the things people are trying to hype. Its about NEOs progress and them being clear about that progress with the holders.

While thats good that they do that, NEO shouldnt be pumped about 32 right now by any means and its already starting to dump.
Time to get off the coaster was yesterday. Next best time is now.
Worst time is tomorrow when the dump hits its worst levels from the "sell the news" people

I'm guessing sub $30, but I'm a newfig to Veeky Forums

Im thinking sub-30 if the news is bad, around 32 max if the news isnt awful.

my guess is it goes down to the price before the "big news in 3 days" hype/fomo started. so around $27-28. when they release the news tomorrow it might go up a bit to 30-35 but who knows at this point.

Idk about 35, but if the news is good it might get back to 32.

Either way its going to keep dumping past where it is now lol

twitter.com/NEOnewstoday/status/932331128035401730

if you don't think it'll drop to $27-28, just wait until tonight when more people dump. they've been waiting to dump since the start of the pre-announced news.

Was gonna post that too (+1)

Yeah people are really trying to keep the price up to sell their bags...

thats what you get for buying so high into a pump based on rumor

Bought at 5900 about to panic sell

Yeah im out this fucker is on a spiral into the deep depts of hell

what conversation are they talking about ? must have missed that

ouch sorry user we all fell for the fake news, thankfully I fell for it at at 32/35 and got out with some gains, about 470 but could have been 700+ if I sold earlier.

The Chinese will soon be waking up and you know what they'll do?

These fucking squints are going to S E L L the news.

scroll down

they arent just doing to sell the news, they are going to vomit the fucking news.
This coin is going to go straight vertical red dildo on us.

it only went up 100% in 24 hours.

I wonder if it will correct a bit.

it'll correct to sub 4k

chinese can't even trade this coin, retard

will it go to pre-pump levels?

Big announcement is today, retard.

Everybody sells the news. If you think Chinese aren't still trading, you're completely out of touch with reality

Went all in at $48, am I gonna make it?

Its gonna recover to $25

Just took 75% of my NEO off. The same thing happened with Digibyte last time but this time im not just watching my money fly

BTC mooning and NEO correcting, obviously sell and rebuy later

You're fucked, just quit

i fucking warned you guys to cut your losses and exit at 5500. why the fuck didn't you listen to me? i'm warning you now to exit at 4500 before it drops sub 4k. will you listen to me this time?

Super noob here, poor af, just bought a measly 0.01919852 BTC to get a little experience trading
Nothing invested in Neo, should I buy the possible dip tomorrow/tonight? not bother with Neo at all?

just set a buy order around 3700-3800. if it dips hard but never reaches this point then so what? you'd still be in btc and btc is on a bullrun so either way you'll make money.

It will bounce right.... Please....

I don't want to say buy now or buy later, but keep an eye on neo it's an interesting project.

You people are slow. You would have made more trading NEO in the last 48 hours than if you bought BTC at 6k.

Making an announcement of an announcement to pump the price seems so scammy. This shit is way overvalued right now.

partnership with NEO SOON

screencap this and consult it tomorrow

Guys the news is going to disappoint you. I think it's an announcement of the what-was a rumor of a Microsoft+NEO competition. There was no official word about it but the information was on their Git. The dude who's hyping this shit with his tweet even wrote in the tweet about a 'challenge'. It has 5o be the competition. Fuckin waste of life.

Pleb. This isn't a shitcoin. This is the first time NEO has announced an announcement.

this, people want GOVERNMENT ENDORSEMENT, anything else is just not good enough

no, but some day it might recover

>sell the news
BTC bull run already halved its value.

storeofvalue.github.io/posts/neo-responded-to-my-article-and-it-confirms-my-worst-fears/
More shit. That's why people in top senior should not respond to bloggers.

How come there is this much FUD but the sell order book is surprisingly empty?

Also the guy with the fake 23k NEO Buy wall is back.

Here comes the pump. Stay poor fags.

>sold half of my neo bag hour ago thinking btc wil be mooning
YOU DISAPPOINTED ME DADDY

White paper soon
neonexchange.org/

I don't own any NEO
But this is the reason for recent pump
plus "news" that china will reopen ICOs but only on NEO network not ETH. This is a rumor ive seen but not sure if its true or not

sold some neo just for it to shoot up again. Kill me

Buy FUN
Wait 2 weeks
Make x10 ROI

The NEO council itself said the rumors weren't true and the announcement had nothing to do with that. That's the reason for a lot of the sells. People getting out before others see that and sell the news