Anyone else feel once they meet the right girl she will push them to their max potential ?

Anyone else feel once they meet the right girl she will push them to their max potential ?

yes user

I’ve met her and I’m getting there and you will too one day

we all will

she will only be attracted to you if you are ALREADY reaching for you potential.

stop postponing. start TODAY.

push yourself ding dong no one wants to raise a manboy

I don't think that that is a healthy attitude.
I imagine that it is a set up for failure.
The sort of woman to push you to your best, healthy self isn't likely to be attracted to the pathetic mess version of you first, right?
So I guess the best strategy is to become your best self that is therefore attractive to the girl you want, who will then push you even further, even higher!
>tfw no smol redhead qt

>Went to a friend's little hangout last night
>His girl was mirin and touched me a couple of times
>Other friend was face timing his gf
>He turned his phone to me
>"Oh haha I know you! Last time we face timed my friend said you were cute!"
>The girl who was there invited a couple of her friends over to hangout too
>One of them was mirin and tried to talk to me like 10 times
>When we played cards against humanity she even stole my friend's seat to sit by me
>Despite all of this, I still have no gf
>Friends now joke with me about how shitty I am with girls despite me being bigger than them (they are all dyels)
I want to die man. I fucking hate it, at least when I was a lanklet I knew where I stood in relation to girls.

this. I met my dream girl and I am losing weight, stopped fapping, getting healthier, more interesting, more fit, more alpha, more successful.

feels good man.

nice dubs

dont lust over friends girls you bitch nigga

Very true, but a real woman will see potential in a real man. Guess I’m not a real man.

I wasn't, I'd never hit on a friend's girl (especially this friend because he is a really good one). I just included that part to show I had almost every female in the room showing me some sort of attention and I was too autistic.

Without a doubt

>When we played cards against humanity
You are on the right path nevertheless my friend

I don't know about that. I am getting better with girls for sure though, just talking to friend's gfs is practice enough. I feel like I've gotten over my nervousness, my main problem now is just communicating with them via text. I'm usually awkward, weird, or dumb. I've literally had girls send me pics of their cleavage, and I didn't comment on it and just asked them about their day. I am that autistic.

I even once had a girl snap me her damn near naked in her room saying "wish you were here". I could've said "On my way", instead I said "I wish I was too".

I'm the opposite. I don't want to meet my girl until I'm already at my max potential.

user, you wont meet the right girl until youre already pursuing your max potential (youll never reach it, and if you say you did youve simply turned complacent). Women want to join in and help on your adventure and be whisked away in it. They dont want to motivate you to get off the couch everyday to clean your room and bathe. Youre adventure will give their life meaning, and as long as you always put it first while still throwing them a bone, youll have them. You go and start prioritizing her over whatever youre trying to be the GOAT of and youll lose her.

Awhhh you want to take care of a girl, aka rasing a vampire.

If you didn't have an awkward phase with girls as a teenager then you're going to have that phase in your adult life. It just takes practice, it's just that most people are already much more practiced than you. You need to just go for it as if you were some dumb teenager trying to kiss his crush for the first time.

I feel like this mentality is more abundant back 30 years ago

>rasing a vampire.
Nope. The way I see it, if I wait until I'm a high quality man then the woman I get will be high quality. She'll help me raise good kids and support me to keep improving whatever I'm doing with my life. She won't be leeching at all.

>she won’t be leaching at all

Sorry bro but finding this woman is going to be hard unless you import one. Most women now want a man to their equal, or under. If you do find a girl to be supportive she will also be a Leach. Think of it as a shark sucker, she’ll clean you off in exchange for currency.

>I fucking hate it
nigga stop lying you love it

OP didnt understand the joke and continues his personal blog, time to sage

Does /r9k/ unironically believe this?

>a real woman will see potential in a real man

Bullshit. How often do you look at a weird, homely girl and think 'she's just an ugly duckling who needs a catalyst to mature into a swan'? Then keep in mind that the dynamic between sexes makes this kind of thinking even more absurd to a woman. Get your shit together to become a good husband and father.

I’m 50/50 about it. One sides has me believe that I’d get uncomfortable eating/working out savagely in front of another person. The other side feels I’d get that extra boost of motivation I need to make it

Seems like you are just looking for excuses OP.
Women have no desire to make a man out of someone, they either want a self made man or someone they can "fix" (mental disorder bad boys - nurturing instinct).

A woman is absolutely not necessary for you to reach your potential, imagine a man as a machine, it works just fine if all the parts are well kept, but the paint job on it is not necessary.

Depends on what you mean. If you mean just ''meeting'' her but not having her then yeah.

If you already managed to get her there's no point in pushing in to the max. In fact I stopped working out after I got the girl I wanted, she doesn't seem to give a shit, as long as she gets fucked properly.

I got a gf, she would train with me at home with boxing and football training. Then she moved into a flat and we got a house together with a pool ect. It was shaping up to be a wife. Then she got lazy with cleaning up after herself the sex slowed right down and no bjs or hj. I thought she was cheating at first maybe she covered her tracks good enough idk but i can tell she's gunna become a fatty and I'm already on that exit strategy.

You cry yourself to sleep at night for being lonely, try dating gymgf and watch her erode away into a gains goblin.... its heart breaking

I already met her. Only problem is that it took losing her to really drive me to my peak.

no, just fuck a chick and ghost her later

Women don't improve. They are or are not. The hero's journey is a male story.

This is so true. I dated a girl with an abusive ex and shitty friends. The moment she felt a bit of anxiety (loving someone again) she ran away to her comfort zone. Second time in a year she does that. The only way to change is facing your fears but women dont. Now im the poor fucker with a broken heart. She end up hurting so many people trying to protect herself. Sad.

Wow holy shit no.

Women for most everyone are massive gains goblins.

I don't think you have any idea.