Thinking of become an actual soyboy

>get $150 amazon giftcard
>see SoyLent amazon ad on instagram
>do some homework and find out SoyLent is actually incredible for weight loss

I’ve attempted everything Veeky Forums. I concluded I have extremely weak willpower and find it almost impossible to diet. If I buy a month’s supply of SoyLent and remove all other food and means to get it, what will happen? Will I grow tits? Will my dick shrink? Help

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
huel.com/pages/nutritional-information-and-ingredients
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, you probably got nothing to lose, and soyboy meme is way too strong.

Take HUEL or make your own shakes you fucking FAGGOT.

Yeah I can only get fatter with the path I’m on

What the fuck is soylent anyway and why did it become a thing?

This. I think HUEL is actually cheaper in addition to having slightly better ingredients.

Drink that replaces meals

>

Soylent is chinese mystery powder. The factories are full of rats and mold. People who try it as diet get stomach issues and migraines. Banned in Canada over not being nutritional enough to actually replace a meal.

Don't be a faggot user. Just fucking cut.

Soy based meal replacement
It's shit for you

Haven't those existed for decades? Why is it a big deal now that it's soy...
>vegans
Nevermind

>Extremely weak willpower
>Too weak to eat less than his daily allocation
>Thinks he can stop eating all together with magic soy drink
Top kek

I'm tempted to try it, just because it's intriguing. And $64/week's supply isn't bad either.

This is what I’m worried about. Any tips when I’m in This situation?

>64$/week's supply isn't bad either
You got me.

>$64/week's supply isn't bad either.
what the fuck?

You're just going to get fat again. You can't drink that shit forever.

No tips.
I tried it.
It's exactly like quitting eating.
You still feel hungry.
Never made it to day 2

It won't work.
You're addicted to the act of eating. To the act of shoving food down your throat.

"attempted everything"

"have weak willpower to diet"

Sooooo...you are saying you havent actualy held to a consistent diet...sooo didnt try everything at all.

wont make it.

Would being a soyboy decrease facial hair at all?
Just got home from a basic training camp and I had to shave quite a few times. Even had to got through a shark attack and since some other guys there still had some facial hair and non military style hair.

>my old roommate was a health science major
>good ol’ boy from South Carolina
>very intelligent guy
>studying for the MCAT (he already passed, but he wanted to get into IV League schools or something)
>drank tons of soylent because he would forget to eat sometimes and he needed extra calories
>I talked to him about soy creating estrogen (waaay before this meme got started)
>said that was bullshit. He researched it before he started drinking it
>tried a bit of the basic flavorless soylent
>tasted like copper mush, pretty gross

If you’re gonna live off soylent, get the flavored stuff. It’s more expensive, but I would say it’s worth it

>Extremely weak willpower
change diet to low carb
then after a month
get into fasting
willpower increased
also meditate

This pic had me creasing

It's like SlimFast

>I've tried everything
Have you tried being happy with life so you don't have to compensate with shit food?

This user gets it. Meal replacements in general are either:
1. nutritionally lacking
2. expensive
3. all of the above

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
n=220 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms
Soy isoflavones activate your body's estrogen receptors, proteins that detect the presence of estrogen and carry out effects such as changes in gene expression. However, isoflavones do so more weakly than your body's natural estrogen. If estrogen is absent, isoflavones weakly activate the estrogen receptor, mitigating the effect of low estrogen. If estrogen is abundant, isoflavones interfere with the activity of natural estrogen, limiting the effect of high estrogen levels. Since the structure of isoflavones is similar to estrogen, isoflavones may decrease your body's production of estrogen and increase the rate of estrogen degradation due to feedback mechanisms that control estrogen levels

>I talked to him about soy creating estrogen

You're retarded. Soy CONTAINS phytoestrogens, it doesn't CREATE estrogen. You know what contains straight up, pure, estrogen? Milk.

You know what I meant faggot

Anyone remember when 'soy lattes' came outta nowhere into the collective consciousness through print media and talmud vision?

Its like they plan this shit long term m8z

Soylent doesn't have any soy, but it isn't good for you. You should just kill yourself, honestly.

It does have soy though

Really chuffed that Veeky Forums finally cares about phytoestrogens. I was warning you all about them back in 2015 and none of you believed me. Glad you've seen the light, you're all gonna make it.

Not you though OP Christ man, just fast or something.

>If I buy a month’s supply of SoyLent and remove all other food and means to get it, what will happen?
If you have the willpower to eat nothing but soylent for a month why not just have the willpower to eat grilled chicken ceaser salad (LIGHT on the dressing, no bacon you fat fuck) for a month?
Buddy of mine did that + protein shakes and got slim as hell really quick

Try Huel instead.. No soy in it. Tastes like oatmeal. Been using it as a meal replacement for a few months now- pretty tasty with a shot of pure mapple sugar in it.

huel.com/pages/nutritional-information-and-ingredients

Use the giftcard for a used/certified vitamix. Buy produce, even cheap shit like frozen spinach, frozen berries, bananas, apples, carrots, cabbage, and make smoothies. you can even put oats in it you stupid dickhead.

>claims to have tried everything
>can't stick to a diet
>/fast/ is the easiest diet
>stop eating you fat disgusting waste of space

Wtf yes it is bad. You can make three delicious, home cooked cutting meals if you buy raw ingredients and cook for yourself for well under $3 a meal.

Almased

>attempted everything except eating less and working out

What I know is that you're too retarded to do any research and instead let Veeky Forums do your thinking for you.

If you have no willpower you will probably drink too many bottles. Eat less fatty

An ec stack only costs about 25$ and it works

>And $64/week's supply isn't bad either.
maybe compared to going out and eating. why dont you learn a proper skill and start cooking? i started with eggs and can now cook just about anything without failing, it will only take you like a year to get really good at cooking.
i cook chicken rice onion and diced tomato for less than $10 and it can have literally lived nothing but it for more than 4 days.

soy memes aside meal replacement shakes are a dumb way to lose weight

This is the only thing in this thread that will actually help OP. Techniques are useless to the weak willed because they lack resolve. Ephedrine and caffeine will actually help OPs fickle mind eat less. Nicotine gum helps too if OP is really that hopeless.

>Thinking of become an actual soyboy
>I have extremely weak willpower
You're already half way there, might as well give in user

>I’ve attempted everything Veeky Forums
No you haven't. If you did you'd be fine by now. If your willpower is shit then there's no point doing this soylent bullshit because you'll just fail at that too.

I wouldnt use it for cutting, I use a shake from a european brand similar to soylent, with way better macros.

Makes it extremely easy to hit your calories and macros with minimal prep, I eat a shake for breakfast and lunch, a normal dinner and an extra smaller meal. It's made my lean bulk incredibly easy to follow.

dubs > singles
sorry soyboy-poster

try it
become
the SOY CASE STUDY
seriously do it and put all these posts to shame it'll be fun. get your bloodwork done, then do a month of soylent and do it again

>I’ve attempted everything

holy shit this
Do it for us OP

sure thing bro! upboated!

Holy shit, it's like the shit in the movies that turns you evil over time.