Daily reminder to drink more water

Daily reminder to drink more water BUDDEH

Sorry for no reminder these last days edition, I have been sick and am leaking gains.
Still not well but I have important stuff to do at work today.

>drink 8L+/day
>friends all think I'm a freak
>keep telling me all that water will hurt my kidneys and ruin my micronutrient composition

I only do because it's hot and my mouth feels a little dry sometimes. Maybe I have mild Sjogren's

>8L+
What the fuck? You know its likely youre getting even more than that because of water in your food right? Thats not healthy man, youre taking 4 or 5 times of what youre supposed to drink

yeah it's a pretty high intake but I live in Brisbane where it's hot as fuck and I just like cold water

I can't find much indication that I'm unhealthy and don't suffer from cramps or any other notable effects

> 8L/4=2L
> 8L/5=1.6L
You need to drink more waterbuddeh

Yeah it's probably fine. When you're a big guy your body produces more heat than if you're a skellington, that combined with being in a very warm climate will make you sweat a lot more. I live in a cold climate but all the normies turn the heaters up a lot so I sweat a decent amount while indoors. Also when I'm in the sauna I easily drink 1,5L in like 20 minutes in there and will continue drinking alot after.

Why do i sometimes keep being really fucking thirsty even when i'm doing literally nothing but drinking water constantly?

Don't you always have to pee?

is it genuine thirst or just dry mouth

every 2-3 hours, is that a lot?

I get that sometimes after eating pizza or salty snacks. It's actually rather pleasant; I can drink as much ice water as I want and it never loses its appeal. It always feels like the first sip after a long hike or a day out in the sun.

it doesn't work in an instant mate, trick is to drink regularly throughout the day.

If you get really thirsty you've pretty much "lost" the day in regards to giving your body the water it wants for maximum performance.

that's not alot at all

>it doesn't work in an instant mate
It goes like that the whole day though

every single day? Or just the day after drinking alcohol or something?

How much would you say you drink throughout the day? Keep in mind that a glass is about 2dl

Not every single day, though it seems mostly random. Maybe ±2L per hour

If it's every other day I would guess you're just slipping up in drinking enough water. If you don't think this is the case I would recommend you to see a doctor

plebs drink more water. Patricians increase their sodium

golem get ye gone
when you increase sodium you will also have to increase hydrogen.

Thanks BUDDEH

Daily reminder to eat more salt BUDDEH or else you might have trouble retaining water and that’s not fun!

i loved salty food for a long time and it was only recently that i realized what i really loved was the part where i drink a fuckton of water afterwards

so how much water should i fucking drink

Just enough

Maybe you have diabetes

Sounds like Beetus or you’re constantly off your face on Es

4l normally
5l on gym day

the betes or lupus

thanks

why does chris pratts cranium get bigger everytime i see him

>drink much less water than the plastic jug carrying retard
>havent gotten sick in years

Enjoy your BPA gains retards.

Retard, do your own research, or better yet listen to your body.

i just did