STOP POSTING ON MY FUCKING BOARD

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF MY CAMPUS.
Every single one of you that complains about pajeets are part of the problem with this board. Pajeets suck, but just as much as you normie, immigrant board cucks that bring your useless rhetoric into Veeky Forums

Veeky Forumstards don't care about anything other than asian girls and MONEY

Veeky Forums /pol/ /r3/ and every other fucking redditor, indian, ADHD faggot needs to STOP POSTING AND WASTING MY TIME.

You've got your own boards to spend your hours being a degenerate waste of space. LEAVE MY BOARD ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also LINK is the future. If you disagree it proves you're one of the fucking PRETENDERS on this board and you need to LEAVE

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/K2TBDXq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shhhh...

>viciously insult Pajeets
>Pajeets rage poop and shitpost back for a few days
>Pajeets run out of fight and leave Veeky Forums
>general quality of Veeky Forums discussion goes to ATH without so many begging and shill threads

It's ethnic cleansing, except instead of genocide the only thing hurt are feelings.

THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS MAKING ANOTHER 100 RUPEES TO FEED THEIR 50 MEMBER FAMILIES AND YOU OTHERBOARD FUCKS ARE ENABLING THEM

STARVE THEM OF ATTENTION AND THEY'LL LEARN TO LURK JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS THAT DON'T HAVE ANYTHING USEFUL TO SAY

pajeet here

Suck a dick you faggot nigger.

How does it feel knowing that you're an immigrant to Veeky Forums MR /pol/ FAGGOT?

LEECHING OFF THE COATTAILS OF THOSE MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN YOU? YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS THE PEOPLE YOU'RE TRYING HATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OFF MY BOARD AND GO THE FUCK BACK TO /pol/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If I wanted to hear your useless incessant whining I know you're only a few clicks away

I visited biz before I started visiting pol. They have a lot in common, cuck.

>ASIAN GIRLS
>MONEY
>ASIAN GIRLS
>MONEY

THIS IS ALL THAT MATTERS ON THIS BOARD. GET THE FUCK OUT and go buy link

Nice, would racemix/10

REEE I SENT THE WRONG PICTURE

SIMPLE GUIDE TO POSTING ON Veeky Forums

If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you may post
Is it about hot asian women who love you as much as money?
Will it make me money?
Will it make the reader money?
Is it about business?
Is it about finances?
DOES IT HAVE A POINT?
Is it about LINK?
Is it provoking discussion about potential cryptoasset holdings. Not just "hehe guys GUYS im holding x y z and idk why"

If it contains ANY of these elements, either edit them out or GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
Is it begging?
Is it "buh hur hur I told you about x now listen to y"?
is it shilling WITHOUT ANY FUCKING EVIDENCE, SOURCE OR ARGUMENT?
Is it a giveaway thread? (work for your own fucking money. This isnt /charity/)
Is it HINDSIGHT? FUCK OFF WITH YOUR "omg we mooned 50% guizeeee" AND FOCUS ON WHAT TO DO NEXT. LEAD DISCUSSION TOWARDS WHAT TO DO NEXT. 150 POSTS ON A THREAD DISCUSSING THE PAST WITHOUT ANY RELEVANCE TO THE FUTURE IS WHAT REDDIT IS FOR. GO BE USELESS SOMEWHERE ELSE

You guys are alright, dont go to hodl school tomorrow..

I will shill you a nice discord group I just became part of
We pump on bittrex, +10k members, active channels on trading/rumors and admins who find a good coin to pump and shill.
Last week I made 30% on Bitbean in several trades under 15 minutes and 20% on a Bitbean pump.

Join us or stay pajeet faggots!

discord.gg/K2TBDXq

Can you just send me an email and tell me what you guys are pumping instead?

Im in the discord but not in the actual group.

GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CAP LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

>tfw you're actually making good points, but if you weren't such a autistic comedian about it - maybe you could get your point across.

>Veeky Forumstards don't care about anything other than asian girls and MONEY
can confirm

Time for your redpill, you missed the rest from last night

You do realise that Veeky Forums is a /pol/ colony right? If you can't handle it, go back to your cuck board reddit

The autism is strong with this one

>ON MY FUCKING BOARD

kill yourself nigger poo faggot

>Veeky Forums is a /pol/ colony
You people are so deluded.

Deluded nazi wannabe

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

You are the ones who are deluded. Cucks