*quietly mooning*

*quietly mooning*
another chance to make it guys

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7e85hk/comefrombeyond_inventor_of_full_proofofstake_and/dq37ck8/
medium.com/@mistywind/iota-cofounder-sergey-ivancheglo-aka-come-from-beyonds-responses-to-the-ongoing-fud-about-so-ea3afd51a79b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

95 cents, we're so close

>not on bittrex
>lmao

Kys

I moved everything I can off bittrex since the UI is literally the worst of all the exchanges, I rather use etherdelta than bittrex

And you still buy IOTA ...

Will be hilarious seeing IOP devs make it all in a day, I would buy IOP on your place just in case

Wow, copying someone elses idea. How skillfull.

No, they are doing that just for the show and IOP is older then IOTA, they came way before IOTA and went stealth mode plus copying is when you do the same thing someone else is has done, they will do it before IOTA will so it will be the other way around ;)

>this level of autism

Kek

wow thats impressive.
but do they have a fundation which is a legal netitiy recognised by an eu country? do they have partenrships with bosch, wolkswagen?
Is their new wallet being done by UCL?
does anyone use it to mesure air polution in taiwan?
did they join humanitarian organizations in helping rapefugees find displaced members of family? does money skelly talk about them?
does mit do research and peer reviewing on their code?
gtfo pajeet

Reminder that IOTA devs hate to make other people rich

> coordinator handles transactions because tangle is vulnerable to multiple hacks

>Only available on Bitfinex

Congratulations on your fraud coin

Fake news

IOTA is available on Binance and other exchanges

The coordinator is used to verify transactions, but will be unnecessary once the ledger hits a critical mass which is actually WAYYY ahead of schedule and expected to happen by mid 2018

Why be so assblasted? Just buy some Iota and enjoy the ride. Or dont because you're a fag and we dont need cucks like you

How does that change the fact that their developers are incapable?

Be afraid. Be very afraid. It was just revealed who is the mastermind of Iota.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7e85hk/comefrombeyond_inventor_of_full_proofofstake_and/dq37ck8/

incapable of what?
It's being developed by the guy who invented POS:

also, read this article by him:
medium.com/@mistywind/iota-cofounder-sergey-ivancheglo-aka-come-from-beyonds-responses-to-the-ongoing-fud-about-so-ea3afd51a79b

All of this FUD is coming from people invested in Blockchain Crypto and mining. WHEN Iota really takes off, it will most likely making Blockchain 1.0 and mining obsolete.

When this Crypto bubble eventually bursts, Iota will be the needle that popped it. Let these neckbeards FUD, I am smoking a cigar inside the GIOTA Club and feeling comfy.

Can't wait for my toaster to send iota to my refrigerator. Just bought 100k

reminder that over 75% of this coin is held by a handful of ICO buyers. They can and will dump this hard.

$2 by end of year no problem.

Allah ackbar!

Over 90% of the volume is coming from bitfinex. It's just a tether pump.

Thats some far reaching ..

if you havent brought now youve missed the boat

i just sold to buy the $1 dip

so close to $1 !!!!!!!!!!

very very early for this coin. 2018 will be an exciting year for IOTA

Ever notice how it only pumps when bitcoin pumps? And bitfinex is known to be pumping bitcoin with tether wash trading?

It's coming, sometime around the end of the year.

the price is higher on binance with double the volume of bitfinex. take your tether conspiracies to a bcash thread