ETH is unironically a good buy right now

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/futures-boost-ether-looks-up-on-11-week-high/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It'll drop down to 300 as soon as some ICO decides to sell. This has literally happened twice before.

Normie here who bought it through coinbase at 336 a couple of days ago

Says it won't arrive until NOV 25

Am I screwed?

yep. fucked.

You'll be fine dont listen to this cuck

Why would you be fucked, whatever price point you purchased it at is what it’s going to stay at.

ETH moves at around -3 to +5 during every phase.

only functionality it has right now is gas and smart contracts, so there won't be any major tick
i have enough to buy 3 right now, but fuck it - invest in something cheaper and save some aside for gas

I just went all in on ETH, it's slowly rising.

Once it breaks ATH and then $400, shit is going to snowball upwards.

Yeah always buy high (and sell low).

Oh yeah just like the last two times it reached ATH

You could have bought in at $295, nocoiner

been watching eth for a long time now. It'll moon to $400 very by the end of the week if not tonight

nope. you're fine.
in 3 months it'll be worth probably $450 maybe 500.

It's mooning because of Ethereum futures contracts. millions of institutional money is buying it all the way up

this is good news

"Contracts on the ether digital currency will be offered by an as-yet-unnamed exchange going by the code name Virtuoso," the report said. "Virtuoso" will reportedly be regulated by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, and plans to offer futures, non-deliverable forwards, swaps and forwards by the first or second quarter of 2018.

If the plan comes to fruition, ether derivatives will provide an avenue for yield-hungry institutional investors to invest in an asset that is up 4,000 percent on a year-to-date basis.

>coindesk.com/futures-boost-ether-looks-up-on-11-week-high/

CFD has 1200 ETH to dump.

Actually I already hold eth, but buying now would be a mistake tbqh

1200? individual traders have more than that retard.

it's just going down -3 + 5