Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0P9gHm0jrxM
youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Totally

lost half of my money.

Royally. Fuck that POS

lost 11k$

W H Y do you try to catch these you dumb fucking insects.

Youre giving him power and costing your self money.. how fucking dumb can you be.

vocaroo.com/i/s0P9gHm0jrxM

JOOSTED by the stuttering potheads that run pb

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU

Remember this for the next report user. Treat any PBC thread from now on like any regular pajeet shill on here and expose them. Do not forget this shit.

Hey guise have you seen my $100K?

Never in my life did i think i would lose 70% of my portfolio in 2 mins. i dont know what to do anymore .... i think im out this crypto game

just lost 2k in 20 minute after waking up

How do you lose so much? What did you buy?

What exactly happened anons?

POT

Lost $50k in literally 3 seconds.
:(

Noobs didnt sell b4 teekas p&d call get rekd quit crypto plebs

We got pot'd

Lost 4k on pot and didn't even get high

Finally we wont have pbc threads next month.

Holy shit, that scared me.

Could someone please explain what happened to a complete crypto noob?

Panic sold powr, still made profit but I panic sold

This pajeet faggot has a monthly investment recommendation letter that was supposed to drop today. His shit site got DDosed and the dosers coordinated pump n dumps at the same time, so people thought they where the pajeet pumps... SLR got massacred from 9000 to 5000 in 3 seconds, followed by a massive PnD of both POT and MTL

This will go down in the historybooks lads, easily worth the 300$

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA