I just sunk my life savings 125000 USD into bitcoin at 8361.3 USD today

I just sunk my life savings 125000 USD into bitcoin at 8361.3 USD today.
Did I just make a huge mistake?

Long term, no.

>All in at all time high

No, 10k incoming
Don't belive the fud on tether, CME, etc....you did good user.
>oldfagbiztard
Said it's coming

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Bitcoin, is in fact, Blockstream Coin, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Shitcoin. Blockstream Coin is not Satoshi's vision, but rather another component of Jewish bankers controlling the monetary system.

sell now

kek. you'll be ok chad, switch to bitcoin cash before $10k

proof or nah

you bought at ath but the chance you bought at the last top ever is very slim so youre good.

Probably not, just be sure to sell just before it touches 10k because the crash will be of biblical proportions

If you cannot form an opinion on whether bitcoin cash or bitcoin is bitcoin then you have made a huge mistake

Why?

u are fucked. get ur money out now in case ur not larping

because ur dad told me he's gonna break bitcoin

I'm thinking of keeping it in a paper wallet and putting it into a safety deposit box for 5 years.
Thoughts?

when bitcoin crashes back down to 5000 soon, you may get distraught, and may even get suicidal, but please remember its only temporary, and dont do anything drastic. bitcoin WILL get above 10k and beyond in the coming months

Hey OP, I'm rooting for you!

>buying near ath
>when it's obvious crypto is about to get goxxed again
Either get out now or get ready to HODL for a bunch of years.

No. But you must be mentally prepared for a 3+ year bear market at any moment like in 2013

>Didn't all in on Monero

yes

stop LARPing

no one is that stupid