my.mixtape.moe/ufmnor.flv
youtube.com/watch?v=wQNUdrokY1U
youtube.com/watch?v=WQvh84jp6SA
youtube.com/watch?v=jVgjbjC2xuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cant wait for the day i hear that monkey has those big dirty lips bust open

is he bailing?

Nigger either got hacked or this is the bitconnect exit scam

Why are there so many niggers in crypto?

>bitconnect exit scam

$628.284.748 marketcap exit scam.

EXIT ALL MARKETS NOW

You mean why are there so many niggers in MLM's? Same with mexicans.

>volatility based circuit breaker

Don't forget to use my referral link goys

> nigger
> has 100x btc value that you do

BITCONEEEEEEE

>"Thanks"

This slimy fucking nigger I swear to god I hope he gets run over by a challenger!

Of course it would work for niggers since crypto is basically full of lying nigger shills I mean look at Veeky Forums! haha makes a lot of sense.

VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED!!

...what did he say tho?

He got hacked lol

Did someone save the video?

a vid about someone cashing out of bitconnecttttttttttt . And a dancing crypto nigglet

WTF DID THE VIDEO SAY?!!?!

nothing
it was a rap video of him saying "I just cashed out nigga" over and over again, and showed him cashing out or something
Be funny if this dumb cryptonigger got hacked

lol holy shit

please let this be true

but in the other videos he said he was going to cash out to buy a house so I doubt it

what? what happened? who watched the video? he got hacked??? how much he lost?

Pretty sure this fucker is taking his scam money and running FAR away. This guy is gonna disappear soon, after fucking his entire fanbase.

did someone record the video?

Would be funnier if he actually cashed out and left the rest of you faggots out to hang dry.

Video showed 110 bitcoin move from his exodus wallet then played a clip of crag grant taking about losing 50 btc and showed the transaction from that

well shit

i almost feel sorry for trayshawn. he just followed his natural instincts and acted like a standard nog. he'll be locked up with his people soon enough

Can you imagine if his bitconnect got hacked?

He had low security settings

>you faggots
do I sound like a bitconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeccccccccccccccccccccccccccccct investor in my post
?

"This video has been removed by the user."

Anybody have it?

I think he's gunna make it look like he got hacked but he really is just exit scamming

Watched the video. It was a bit confusing, as I have never used bitconnect myself. But it was just a series of clips of him showing a balance of 0 with the lyrics "I just cashed out nigga" playing in the background.

He also stickied a "lol" in the comment section and also this...

He is US based so FBI can go after him. Let's ruin his life biz

he didn't get hacked you dumbass. He is cashing the fuck out and taking his 1 million and running before bitconnect implodes.

>the rest of you faggots
>you faggots
>Implying anybody on biz invested in that shit
>Implying anybody on biz invested in that shit with that chimp's referral link.

>oh no! me and my dude craig got hacked yall, fuck... sucks guys, we wont be able to pay any tax on it now, all our gains just got lost, oh well

report his gainz so these crypto youtubers can go fuck themselves

Did anyone get the video though?

I can't STAND this MOTHERFUCKING SCAMMER.

Video was this song:youtube.com/watch?v=MlAlXF-tqkc

Him showing that he allegedly cashed out

Then him dancing in his living room

Then "thanks" shows up and it ends. That's all you guys missed. Someone obviously hacked him and tried to redpill his subscribers.

I've been having a theory lately: What if bitconnect is funding tether all along? similar market cap, maybe i shouldnt fuck around with opening pandoras box

Lol wtf, thank you to the guys that explain what the video was

lol. That really would be the icing on the cake. Idk if I could ever re-invest in crypto ever again if this were the case. Also, Trevon would for sure go to prison.

I still have the video open and buffered. How can I rip this to my hard drive?

Well I mean he is a nigger, the video consisted of him showing transactions of withdrawing a lot of bitcoin, the rest of the video was nigger music and nigger dancing of course.

Somehow niggers always find a way to dance in videos related to currency.

get obs, record the video. I will help you with everything to set it up

if u dont want to be caught holding bags! the time is now to CASH out!

obsproject.com/download
then open it etc, its pretty straight forward you should be able to record immedatly. dont go fullscreen as it may make youtube rebuffer and you lose the video.

please save us user

See this dancing nigger again

if you got any questions on how to use obs, just reply. You got the key to BTFO that nigger

You are an angel sent from heaven, and together we shall begin the process of enlightenment and thereby initiate bitconnect Armageddon. Let this video be the sword that cuts through the trolls throat.

this isn't Trevon though. I believe it's another bitconnect nig. called Craig Grant.

type this into google:
cache:youtube.com/watch?v=ZoulcJBNnKQ

it is him, but the video wont load there, we need someone who has it saved of bufferd

So why is a nignog cashing out relevant?

Please re-upload it bro

111 bitcoin cashed !!

i am sure he is working on it, keep the thread alive, we can BTFO that nigger

He is one of bitconnects most popular and successful promoters, and is therefore most likely in close contact with the company. I'm sure he'd be the first to know if there was some sort of market-trouble.

Think he got hacked some vids showing a weird ass name on the channel in related vids of his on the web cache

I got it. It's not very interesting though.

my.mixtape.moe/ufmnor.flv

Report this Cheeto headed fuck to the FBI for scamming his cuck followers.

based, thanks. Really was anticlimatic though. But it really shows his true colors

I hope he cashed it all out though and btc goes to 100k

protip #1 send btc to cold wallet and claim it was hacked, pay no taxes and can claim exempt loss of profits . ween!

based user

>his base doesn't know they've been in a p&d all along

uploaded it to youtube, just to make it easier to view:
youtube.com/watch?v=wQNUdrokY1U

thanks

he has been hacked
same song used when that eth wallet site scam withdrew.

your other videos are pretty comfy bro
youtube.com/watch?v=WQvh84jp6SA

The video is down, was it a video with insider info on Niggercoin?

if you are looking for a bf... i am rich

So let me get this straight, this mixed nigger is slightly smarter than your average nigger and then conned his 'people' into buying the bitconnect scam and just exited with his cash?

I dont get this. Its Trevons video right? But hes showing himself cashing out and then showing the video where Craig got "hacked" for 50 btc?

What did he mean by this?

got be a hacked youtube account hosting that cashout video.

Haha look at all these jealous cave monkeys being racist to a rich african prince

Don't be mad because you lost the genetic lottery and no woman will ever want you. Just kill yourself.

who knows , could be a hacker made video showing both etting hacked, or him showing how to pay zero taxes claiming he was hacked of btc.

PLEASE BE A HACKER, where was this song used before? Anyone got the ethhack video?

its funny because his wife left him. He is a single dad

sign me up

left him sauce? that white whore!

Alright, I think it was a hacker now as well. Because of the youtube video description "Thank you Trevon and Craig and all of Bitconnect".

All this hacked bitcoin shit is a diversion.
Craig and Trevon know they're fucked once bitconnect goes down, and this hackening is to make them look innocent.

Btw Craig Grant has a loooooooooong history of scamming people online with his wife. I'm almost sure they were using crypto to wash their money before they started making millions through bitconnect.
These guys here exposed Craig a couple of years ago before he go into crypto.
www.davinsden.com/avalos/#!

They all leave or get cold eventually. Getting married is for cucks anyway.

PLEASE someone tell me they saved the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=jVgjbjC2xuA
Craig Grant responds!

you can hear it in craigs voice, that lying fuck. claim hacked so they dont have to pay tax.

make sure to archive that too, i just downloaded it

doesn't seem too upset in that fb chat. Kind of odd for someone who just had over 100 BTC stolen, don't you think?

holy fuck they cashed out so hard.

It's right here bruv

This please fucking bump can we get a /bring nigger scammer down/ general /bnsd/ general. Fuck these scamming Nogs. Craig and this trayvon fag

Thanks.

OH SHIT!!!
LOL!!!

hopefully crypto nick gets hacked as well :D

Let's get him fucking arrested let's report him to any financial institution we can. He's a shitface faggot who deserves nothing.

What are the chances they both got hacked one week after another? Fucking lying niggers. You can even see they have been trying to cash out of gemini in their recent videos and trevon said hes transfering his btc to a "super secure unshown" wallet soon.

LMAO hes so gona do it too, he copies every fucking move trevon does.

I agree. Craig is especially bad if everything on that website is true. Let's bring these scammers to justice. It could be a mini Veeky Forums project.

he's such a bad actor. holy fuck..

so they didnt get hacked but cashed out to Gemini usd to bank accounts?>