This is fucking stupid

Do you fags even recognize most of the coins above LINK? They're in even shittier exchanges. I want to fucking pop a cap in rory and sergey's faces. Im fucking out of this game until 2019, im still going to hold on to my LINK stack. This market is retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link belongs there. It's a shitcoin.

Just admit it. You fell for the Veeky Forums shills and now have some serious bags hahahaha

do you honestly believe Edgless and PayPie belong above LINK?

>AXA, BNP Paribas, Sony, Santander, Swift, Barclays, World Economic Forum, Capgemini, Gartner, ... all fell for Veeky Forums shills

Honestly?

Yes.

cant wait for link to fall off the first page

what does PayPie even do?

Lmao digibyte 2.0

Fuck that, OMG never belonged above Link.

Link has a much broader use case, MUCH bigger actually confirmed associations, and is much further along with development.

In fact, Link belongs above XRP even right now.
XRP is basically a coupon system within a testnet; it's never going to be needed for ANY of Ripple's functionality.

pull it back m8, this thing shouldn't be near OMG until it actually releases something positive, if it ever reaches there at all
I don't think it should be as low as it is but this market only likes things if they're bashed over the head with them

Digibyte was "bitcoin but betterer", and the biggest exposure it ever got was being one of many tech innovations to take part in some Citibank event.

Chainlink on the other hand is the first real shot at mainstream smart contracts, and it was invited by Swift as the ONLY outside crypto dev to develop a proof of concept for them and showcase it at Sibos.

There's simply no comparison.

Tell me user, when did OMG ever release "something positive" other than the token, a bunch of rumors about second-tier partnerships, and that laughable roadmap a few weeks ago?

the skateboard picture
I'm dead serious, that thing built up positive hype and it's held onto it
really LINK and OMG shouldn't be compared since they're different things entirely
now if REQ is still way below OMG after it actually gets something on the testnet I'll probably be a bit miffed

Well, suck it. I agree with those Chainlink autist devs being completely retarded. See my comment: But "being out of the game" just means you lose many other opportunities. Don't fucking marry your coins. Hold them and also play with others.

First time I say anything about linkies:
Maybe I'm missing something here but why did you guys thing something with 350 mill supply was ever going to work out?

pic related

I don't want to rag on OMG too much, they've been very successful and I'm sure they'll deliver what they promised.

But Chainlink's connections are many many many times more significant than OMG's, and the use case for CL is outright revolutionary.

I dunno man, I was always in this for the long haul.
Like you said, there isn't a single piece of fud that has any substance; and until such fud appears I'm just going to hold.

You're supposed to look at the market cap.

>coin supply is important

Oh boy. Just reading this makes my brain cells want to commit suicide.

>a literal cuckcoin is above
hodl my SIDE coin pls

you realize people who got airdropped ripple for free made 5 figures right?

You all have Stockholm Syndrome and this bubble of confirmation bias is loosing you money.

The sad part is, if any of you used a stop loss, or cashed out when in the green, you could buy back in with more or catch the pump when it goes up.

Instead you held, you got dumped on now everyone else will profit more when it rises buying in so low. The most hardcore LINK fans will receive the least ROI. Poetry.

Deluded as fuck...

Yeah, well. The team is legitimately FUDing themselves. I am just in horror of seeing my capital dead and bound for literally months and years without moving when I could have just chosen a later entry point.

>Deluded as fuck...
1) use case: mainstream smart contracts
2) fundamentals: see white paper
3) exposure: AXA, BNP Paribas, Sony, Santander, Swift, Barclays, World Economic Forum, Capgemini, Gartner, ...

Literally one of the top 3 biggest projects in all of crypto rn.

They just did their ICO two months ago. That money always implied they needed to do a bunch more work.
If they had raised $ 32 million and dropped their finished product only a few weeks after, I'd be the first to yell scam.

Both the same meaning they got tainted by a toxic community of literal autistic assburgers

m8 we know of suspected partnerships
I hold LINK too but you sound like some zealot that is trying to convince himself buying LINK wasn't a bad idea

Chainlink has been posted on Veeky Forums relentlessly for like 2 months now, these dumb bagholders are completely indoctrinated with this horseshit token.

They won't let go until it collapses no matter what you say, it's the same with BTC faggots.

>suspected partnerships
How about actually confirmed collaborations?

Swift, Sony, BNP Paribas, AXA, Barclays, Santander, Fidelity, Société Générale were/are all DIRECTLY involved with Chainlink.

This is a very simple and provable fact.

>crickets after this post

Don't tell me this was news to you people.

If OMG announced tomorrow that BNP Paribas was going to test out its product, it would shoot right to a 1.5 billion market cap and you all know it.
Yet here we have Link, with a whole list of major banks, and Swift (implying 11k banks), and it's floundering at 50-60 million market cap.

What more argument do you need to prove that it's the market that's being stupid for the time being, and not the project?

who cares dude?
just keep quiet and accumulate as long as the price is so low so you can retire next year.

I think the market is not even really aware of Chainlinks existence yet. But it will also get harder when this goes sub top100 marketcap.

>LINK is going to be worth less than KIN
what a sad world we live in

>id

kek i feel the same.

>id
>kek i feel the same.

Why H8? Just buy some cheap ass LINK and get ready for the riches, bitches.

>À LA SOCIETÉ GENERALE

din't talk shit about my fidgetspinner

>real-time, peer-to-peer value exchange and payment service
Wow OMG is so revolutionary. This has never been done before

>Coin supply matters
It's made up you retard
That's like saying that the value of mBTC isn't gonna go up because there are 16 billion in circulation

Never buy a coin that has anything to do with banking in crypto,
examples: Bancor, Chainlink

and Ripple is price locked

Because coin supply makes no difference. High coin supply means you can afford to buy more. Low coin supply means you can afford to buy less. All that matters at the end of the day is the % your initial investment has increased.

Chain Link has nothing to do with banking you idiot. It has everything to do with Smart Contracts. Banks are only one of the sectors that are interested in Smart Contracts.

i work for capgemini and didnt know this lol. buying more links now

capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf

Google "smartcontract.com" or "Sergey Nazarov".
Don't think they used the name "Chainlink" yet at that time.

Exchanges are not a problem, raiden is only on binance and mooning every single day.

thanks, i will also search these terms on our intranet and see if there's any internal info on the partnership

Nice.
When? Tomorrow?

I actually found out about Capgemini by searching on Belgian websites.

maybe in a few hours today. I'm in USA so tomorrow is thanksgiving and all that

Doooo itttt

You might not find much outside of some research they did for that specific report, but you never know.

will keep u posted

Ripple was .18 USD last month and now it's .23

It's a decentralized, peer-to-peer and mineable way to pay for pie.

t b h mate i'd run away from anything société générale associates itself with

cool

bumb

Dude. Welcome to cripto.same as stratis.