Power Ledger won't stop. It can't stop. Momentum is too huge, it's execution was flawless

Power Ledger won't stop. It can't stop. Momentum is too huge, it's execution was flawless.

Out the gate with BOOM- partnerships with billion dollar companies, working product, top notch team & developers who communicate with investors, proven Tesla communications, real world implementation, government backing, and a mission to make the world a better place!

This sets Power Ledger above and beyond 99.99% of coins available right now, most of which are basically confidos who haven't hightailed it with investor money yet.

And now, Power Ledger in India?? THAILAND??? WHAT???

The momentum can't be stopped, this coin is too powerful, the team is too strong. I dropped 50% of my crypto gains into this miracle. I'm scared, this coin will make me a multimillionaire, my bank account is unprepared.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/business/the-economy/turnbull-government-invests-in-cryptocurrencybased-company-for-the-first-time-20171121-gzplb4.html
youtube.com/watch?v=alvVMItfIbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hiw much you holdin bro?

200k powr.

Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good right now..

meh this is the start where appliances will require x amount of tokens to use.

Want to use ur coffee? Deposit 0.001 of coin into this wallet.

crashes now
HAHAHAHAJHAHAHHAHAXD

How did you manage to get to 200k coins?

nice man, enjoy wojack posting next week when everyone realizes the actual use of the token and how long it will take for it to be worth holding it

that or when it touches $1 in the next couple of days and dumps to 50 cents

Can somebody nice user send me 0.001 ETH so i can send my tokens from MEW to my wallet? :)

0xAC895789B619925B0b3d8075a6De448F7c5Cc044

Uh, what partnerships? Someone post proof etc please, thanks.

it wasn't hard in early November

This, it’s all just text - no actual news websites reporting anything about any of the supposed mergers or anything.

I bought in at 40c and glad but there’s no proof for anything announced at all, just a few Wordpress sites

I'm convinced now: if Veeky Forums shills it, it's trash. The next Confido. The next Bancor. The next BitBean. And on and on and on and on and on.

When will we, as a board, move past this?

>missed out again despite having had my mouse hovering over the buy button at 4000sat

Bought in around 22 cents. I just had a feeling about this one, then when I did research I was like holy shit, and doubled down instantly at 24 cents.

Are you guys fucking retarded?

-Team is top notch. Multiple Oxford masters and PHD degrees, JP Morgan Chase Background, top 3 team members have 25+ years of experience in green renewable energy. Co-founder is Lord Mayor of Perth, Western Australia’s capital city
-Partnership with Origin Energy, Australia’s largest energy provider, also operates in NZ and India. Team has said in slack that other partnerships are confirmed.
-Tech Mahindra, a billion dollar Indian tech energy firm, partnership confirmed
-8 Million dollar investment from the Australian government. This alone should signal something to you.
-Working product out the gate. Supporting Apps and infrastructure also complete. It’s ready to go and being used right now.
-In talks with Elon Musk, Powr is already compatible with Tesla Home battery and car batteries
-I’s a finalist at CES Las Vegas 2018.
-Their smart grid will be live and working in Fremantle, Perth in THREE WEEKS
-Major energy crisis in Australia, massive solar panel investment. Watch any of the dozens of youtube videos on this crisis. PL is solving this as we speak

All partnerships are confirmed and real. This coin is going to 1billion market cap in a week at this rate. Get in or kys out of regret in 3 days.

And yes, all partnerships are real. Look it up yourselves, I'm not going to do ALL the homework for you idiots.

>if Veeky Forums shills it its trash
Better sell any crypto you have.

Yea everyone sees through this scam and is ignoring it. Just to let you guys know. People are on to all the PnD crews on Veeky Forums.

WE ARE THE POWERMARINES

Fuck neo hard in the fucking ass dumped my stack because i thought they actually had insane news

Do you retards know how to use The Google? FFS. Do you have to be spoonfed everything?

baka.com.au/business/the-economy/turnbull-government-invests-in-cryptocurrencybased-company-for-the-first-time-20171121-gzplb4.html

This. So fucking sick of anons that won't even do one 30 second search on Google, say "what partnerships? there's no proof! It's a scam!" and then go on here expecting to be spoonfed everything. I mean, ffs the first results on Google are reports from Australian newspapers about the government grants and partnerships.

>baka.com.au

Goddamn word filters, haha. It's Sydney Morning Herald

Just a reminder.

Tech Mahindra is a pajeet technology farm that pays their employees below industry average. A partnership with this company means nothing.

They will produce a trash prototype and then the project will be abandoned. I have worked at Tech Mahindra as a white male. It is not a place you want to be, the employees know nothing. They train you in a program that codes for you, copy and paste. If you ever have to do something unique coding wise (which this project will require) I can guarantee no progress will be made on this project.

TLDL

ABANDON SHIP, THIS PROJECT WILL DIE.

LOL you live in your mom's moldy basement, have never had a job, and eat nothing but hotpockets. kys please!

-twitter.com/lambolydia

Ahh Teeka shills a coin and SUDDENLY it's the most amazing shit that can never drop but only rise.

Cool story OP, I already got out. Good luck with your shitcoin.

Lmfao, you're going to be holding those bags forever.

Six months from now this project will die, I have seen countless projects be abandoned at Tech Mahindra. The partnership means nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=alvVMItfIbw

Link has much bigger names attached to it, and look what happened.

>part of a local utility project currently has double the market cap Chainlink has ever had

If ever you needed confirmation that the crypto market is retarded, there you go.

We're investing in Power Ledger not Tech Mahindra you fucking retard. LOL. Not sure why I'm even speaking with seeing as how your a fat lying piece of shit living in a moldy basement larping about working at an indian tech firm.

yep me too, NEO fucked me yet again

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Why do you think they partnered with Tech Mahindra retard?

It's so they can outsource the development work.

You're fucking finished, enjoy your bags.

LMAO you Veeky Forums retards are hilarious. You guys must love ur wagecuck slave virgin lives huh? Money is knocking on the fickin door and you guys just dismiss it because you're salty u blew everything on chain link and confido lololllll you guys are hopeless.

Is this a good time to rebuy?

you actually must hate money don't you?

Give me the best case scenario until the end of the year. 2 dollars?

$3.00-$5.00

They just got a $10million contract from dubai!!!

Moon to $2.00 when news breaks

I'm having trouble believing growth this fast is natural. Are we expecting this to crash soon?

SOURCE????/

sauce?

It's a fucking anomaly dude. Get on or stay poor

FML I was trading thousands of these daytrading a week or so ago. Should have held and not just been scouting for pennies, I must have ADD.

YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT ANYWHERE FAGS!!!!

POWER LEDGER IS RUN BY TWO DEVS LIKE CONFIDO!!!

STEVE JOBS JUST INVESTED 500 MIL IN TO THIS

Is it too late to buy?

Do I buy? Thinkin about putting in ~0.2 btc in this.

Will it moon more?

lol, with no working product. hype partnerships? digibyte 3.0

Wait a few hours

lol this coin will reach 12k in a few hours

Wait for a dip?

Is it legitimate going up by EOY?

I'm already on, fool. I'm asking if I need to consider jumping off and when.

Set a stop loss below the average fallback each time and just wait

Breaking:

Power Ledger just laid off 100 workers in their France plant. Time to get out!

stfu stupid nigger

>my coin is so cool and special that it only goes up. no one ever takes profits they just buy buy buy! we're all south korean!

Stop being mad you missed your train to lamboland

Shittttttttttt

I got in the day it launched on bittrex

Just like to see all the Veeky Forums preteens lose their heads when this is an obvious long hold coin.

Fuck it, I'm tired of waiting for a good entry point while watching it moon at absurd rates. I'm just gonna buy and hold, play the long game

Wait for the dip noob.

give it 1 hr.

all you tards trying to day trade this don't realize that this isn't a shit coin, it's a train heading straight to lambo land and there are no breaks.

It will hit 1B market cap in a few days. Get in now.

-twitter.com/lambolydia

Missed on DayTrading it today, realized this is a swing. Said fuck it, bought at 10350 after the great dip and recovery. Now I'm just going to observe and learn for a week.

Realized I feared to hold this, because my emotions are too attached to emotions.
See you next week faggots, when this is 1.60$.
There's no way with all this volume this isn't hitting 1bn Market Cap.

Screen capping this for further use. I'm out of you pajeets scaring me off. Bought at 58c then flipped, and bought more at 52c, then flipped. Now I bought at 85c and realized this isn't going down anymore.

I'm out.

emotions attached to money*

>emotions are too attached to emotions

>what if I told you popular promising coins with fundamentals are actually the best for day trading

> bots pls...

see

>There's no way with all this volume this isn't hitting 1bn Market Cap.

You must be new here

Its going up though...

Alright just sold at a small profit. I really hope you're right about this.

>what if I told you that making paltry 3-5% gains successfully by flipping, even multiple times, puts you at extreme risk to be left behind during a sudden announcement or partnership which would cause a huge rise in price and wipe out your "muh day trading gains" completely and leave you with less coins than you began with if you bought back in

>twitter.com/lambolydia

The "big" dip already happened. Going up now.

>Buy the news
>Flail wildly during rumors
>Sell low

So when do you guys think the correction is gonna come?

When you buy

Me:
>hold
>become billionaire

You:
>day trade like a dumbass who doesn't know how to invest
>lose everything via death from a thousand paper cuts

>twitter.com/lambolydia

Not anytime soon, this coin is incredibly undervalued, still.

Will definitely reach 1B marketcap

It wasnt directed at you. I was just demostrating the art of the Veeky Forums trader.

:)

I made 10 percent of my portfolio up just by flipping this today.
I am satisfied, gonna hold the profits for now.

>the correction is gonna come?
>implying the price isn't correct
>implying it won't go up
>implying this is a pnd shitty pajeet coin
>implying you shouldn't just buy 100k and go do something else for several weeks/months and come back and buy your lambo

Want to buy in, but afraid it's going to have a correction soon. I had a bunch of VTC when it was at 80 cents, sold at 1.30, and saw dip at a dollar, kicking myself for it, and not want to have that happen again.

sorry. follow me on twitter twitter.com/lambolydia

10% on a 1000% run

GG you did it.

Who cares. Stop being greedy. At the end of the day it's about accumulating btc. Stop marrying your shit coins.

I would but follow but roasties give horrible financial advice

Government getting involved in IT, proud of their first cryptocurrency based project. Government - IT. Abandon ship, this is bound to fail.

i said "today" and "by flipping" user
reading comprehension

There's nothing to correct,

if you're scared then go get a fucking job. turn off Veeky Forums for a week and make your own trades and learn for yourself.

I don't have a job because I'm severely autistic. Where do you see this eoy?

Never

11k again

>muh dip

Only thing you are missing out on is having a brain. Fuck off with your fake mouse hovering bullshit. Grow some testicles and get in faggot. You think this is growth? Wait until 6 months from now when this is a $10 coin.

Why does my heart break a little every time I see her smiling face?