It's time

XMR is about to break out again, just wanted to let you know

Was in it last night, new it was going up 10% by T and A. Whale shook me out with a half mil sell wall before I went to sleep. woke up this morning to it climbing 10% without me. Lost out on $600. faggot whales. lol.

*knew, even.

>tfw bought the dip at 85

who else /comfy/?

What makes you say that?

my magic meme lines

here we go go go

$150.10 looks like a good entry on my T and A. Thinking about it.

It's not ready yet. those are Bots. and there is no " go go go to monero. just a steady over all climb right now.

I'm sorry user, but we have already achieved lift off, 150 seems unrealistic

The overall price is not going to 150. I just usually set my buy 2 or 3 bucks low so I catch the occasional retard selling.

lol. just got halfay through my 1st cup of coffee, and realised I still have my namefag on from last night when I was being goofy.

I just shorted it.
Am I going to make it?

RIP. lol. I'm not even in right now, and I can tell you you goofed. I'll give you my addy, and just send your estimated losses to me. why waste them.

What soft of fiat prices will we see? Easily over $200, maybe $230ish?

yes, you just made some fiat money. congratulations. but where the rest of us are going, we're not gonna need fiat. and when we do change to fiat, its gonna be a lot more than where it is now.

F

Sell your shit coins and buy Monero. It's gonna moon hard over the break after all the normie aunts and uncles learn about it from their Chad nephews over Thanksgiving dinner

Conservatively I'm expecting $350 by end of December

This is going to be the best coin to be in for the next 2 weeks at least. I saw the trend reversing and got in a little past $100 for 20 percent of my portfolio, then thirty percent more at a little above $110. This shit is going to $200 no problem, early money is still accumulating on it, so there's not a FOMO wave yet. It's coming, and you want to be in before it does. Still going to keep this as a long term hold, might sell some when it's overbought, but I haven't decided when that will be. Could be $200, but I'm thinking the FOMO will start in around $170-$175, and it may not stop until $250-$300. Any other suggestions as to when it will be overbought?

Yeah I am definitely staying in here to stay safe and enjoy some slow but steady gains.
It is hard to predict when it is overbought as BTC BCH drama could increase the rise of XMR exponentially

>WHY
WHY
>WHY
WHY
>WHY
WHY
>WHY

THE ONLY ORACLE WE CARE ABOUT IS THE DECENTRALISED ORACLE LINK IS DEVELOPING. KEEP YOUR BASELESS (and therefore USELESS) PREDICTIONS RESTRICTED TO REDDIT PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

The only reason I bought Monero last week was to buy more LINK with the gains

I'm sorry my baseless and therefore useless predictions did not satisfy your needs, I hope you will recover from your link loss and you will find some inner peace

its already peaking on the 4 hour stoch RSI. Wait a few hours and buy the dip; this shit is gonna blow up between now and Hannukkah.

are you offended? Fuck sake the state of Veeky Forums these days makes me sad

calm down baby.

This is the first time that beautiful rocket ship has broken through the clouds in days. Next stop; the moon.

No luckily I do not get offended that easily. You seem to hold some unhealthy amount of frustration though, have you ever tried some naked yoga?

Still not a good entry spot yet tho, price should drop over the next few hours...

I'm frustrated at all the newfags coming to Veeky Forums because Veeky Forums is making money, then having those newfags post unreal amounts of useless shit which doesn't make money.

It's like joining a golf club because you want to play golf, then when you get there you pull your pants down and start shitting while you run. It's fucking annoying and all of the existing members that know what they're doing get fed up.

Go the fuck back to your safe space

Got in at 50. Got in ltc at 54.

I'm comfy af.

I just got it at 189 sats. Should i sell at 191 sats and rebuy if u claim there's a dip coming?

And this is your argument for...?

link?..........

are there any solid exchanges with xmr\fiat (not tether) pairs? is kraken ok? or can you trade on bithumb without identification?

Is it worth buying now or is it too late?

> selling XMR to buy shitcoins

Some people are destined to be poor. They'll never make it, and if they do get lucky they'll never keep it

It is never too late for someone of your discerning tastes

if you're not in already, I would wait and get in when it has positive momentum again

Long HODL up to $200 at least... 30% gain is nothing to cry about. Once kovri is complete, this will be shilled and overbought to $350... expect $1000 by eoy 2018...

Remember this: this coin has zero market yet but is the only “shit coin” that has consistently gained in BTC value over this year...

>zero market
I meant zero marketing

For you to shut the fuck up and lurk more before you post useless shit

how low is the dip going to be? It's starting now but I gotta be somewhere in an hour. Or should I just buy now if I'm planning to hold a few weeks anyway

Uh.. the darknet markets are switching to Monero, some exclusively. The markets are kinda quiet at the moment but once they take off again Monero demand will skyrocket. And just wait until some seriously wealthy people figure out Monero is better than a Swiss bank account. Politicians will never ban it once they learn they can use it themselves

so where is the breakout?

It is happening as we speak.
Monero does not have a monster volume, so it gradually breaks out of a pattern, people slowly start noticing it and as volume increases so does the price exponentially.
Do not expect 20% gains in 1 minute on this, but you can expect the break outs to be steady and solid.

are you offended? Fuck sake the state of Veeky Forums these days makes me sad

welp i know it broke out during last night and this morning, but atm it's sitting below the high. so that's why I'm skeptical

wew lad calm the fuck down before I fuck your ass

I guess we're looking at different exchanges, as it already broke 24h high on Bittrex.
It gained a solid +3% since I started this thread and it seems to have pick up more momentum now as predicted

Sold my shitcoins to go with XMR.

I'm out of the shitcoin business after REQ for good. Well it depends if you consider NEO,OMG shitcoins. Very out of the mega shitcoins anyway.

BTC,ETH,XMR,NEO,OMG for here on out. Might pick up BCH on the dips.

Heating the room while quenching XMR feels comfy

Who /I'll never sell/ here?

This might be the shittiest meme I've ever made

nah i will sell if it reaches a good ath, and then rebuy when it corrects

where are you aiming for?

same, but never my full stack. always hodl 21

I sold at 110 and at 140.
Reereeeererrreeeeeeeer

holding for 225

you know that Monero's ATH is 0.038 btc right?

I'm going to simply hold XMR. The one coin with an actual real life present day use case.

No one actually transacts with BTC anymore and now the word is out the govt can track you if they really wanted to.

why do you base your gains on btc? it's volatile as hell, I base my gains on fiat, where i can actually use it for whatever i want .

and not have to pay huge ass transaction fees

Buy up to $1000 - XMR just keeps chugging along. Fuck the drama

I'm aiming for 190 dollars, around that.

As I buy with btc, I always think it should increase in btc value, otherwise it would have been better to hold btc.
But I agree with your point, its volatility makes it a bad denominator, especially over the last half year.

NEO and OMG are shitcoins as well, sell them chink shits right now

Why is NEO bad? What about GAS?

Someone get this guy a puppy

It's just a garbage centralized chink shitcoin with no working product that relies on announcement countdowns to pump and dump

well btc hasn't been adopted enough for me to consider using it daily for what i need.
But come on transaction fees are ridiculous, for example i want to send, let's say 20 euros to my steam account, I need to pay 5 to send from an exchange to bitpay then another 5 euros to send to steam, it's bad man

mind as well use my debit card and pay cents to an euro in fees to do any kind of transaction to steam.

Don't care. Chink government does what it always does. Pick a company as /their guy/ and then try to steal the Western version's tech and clone it.

In terms of geopolitics in business, it seems many of you guys are autistic. 'Acksually, this products is better.' Who fucking cares?

just look at this and tell me what you see

It's going to spike really fucking hard.

This is the one coin where I don't actually see people constantly shit on. Like at all.

definitely coinmarketcap, definitely. gotta go to kmart, get some coinmarketcap.

>just look at this and tell me what you see
i see there is no pnd fuckery happening
just solid growing demand

Sell OMG and NEO... pick up LTC... then you will have the Noah’s Arc of Crypto portfolios

I can't. I hate that Charlie Lee faggot.

Ditto.

Also gratz on OP calling the breakout!

> TA is still astrology

Same, gonna long it again after it comes back down a bit

For everyone who is talking about f they’ve already missed the boat, I’ve consistently bought this at differet points over the last 3 weeks and have yet to even the slightest fucking loss on any of my entry points.

The BTC/BCC shit, and with the possible tether FUD upcoming, I have never been comfier with a hold.

I'm with you here. I've went in about 80% ($10000) on Monero simply because I was sick of other alts bleeding me dry and all the BCH drama. Looked around for something I could hold forever and wait for all this to die down and that was Monero.

From the amount of other posts here, many other people are in the same boat. Sick and tired of being fucked by BTC and would prefer to hold it in an alt.

Also explains the organic growth rate.

I moved all my Monero to a cold wallet so I wouldn't be tempted to sell, the lord is tempting me to time the market again.

If you're rebuying then all that matters is the difference from where you leave and reenter. ATH could be 0.1 but swapping out and in at 0.001 to 0.0005 is still good.

Likewise - I've been buying since $85, I even bought at $147 last night and just bought at $158. XMR is the true king and is going to claim the throne

Did this also apply to you?

Fluffypony is a huge faggot too... doesn’t make XMR any less of a good product...It’s going to ride BTC coattails with the LN meme.

Sort of, I'm only in with 50% though. I got sick of being Justed by shitcoins, trying to time the market, and was too late in the game to hodl BTC. So I just decided to hodl a few things I think will go the distance for a few years instead.

It's going to sting not selling to buy more low though, but Bittrex's withdrawal fee was so large I don't want to have had to do it twice for no reason.

You gotta be 12 years old or younger to be believing this crap and investing in "neo".

The 0.04 XMR transaction fee is eye-watering though...

Transaction fee is only 0.0036 in the GUI wallet

For actual real life internet buys of tangible products it's nothing compared to fiat money fees

ive been in at 38 with 25 since this shit began

thanks random user

XMR transfers are also slow as shit

Just so you guys know, when monero hits the 180-200$ range, it becomes profitable to mine it with spot AWS instances. That means an essentially unlimited cap on it's upward momentum.

So what do we think in the short term lads? Resistance at 2mm?

see
Bittrex (and other exchanges) are just fucking us unfortunately.

SHOULD I GO IN NOW OR WAIT FOR A DIP

Well isn't this interesting!

I like the fact that the JS miner is using it as well, although my gut feeling is that more miners creates more sell-pressure rather than buy?

What makes you think it'll go up?