just stop being a nig nog, negranon, it’s simple

Don't stop doing it.
Know your place.

consider smiling

>negranon
fuken lmao

@op pull a simeon panda and stfu nigga

skin bleaching

You can't stop white people from being white. Maybe give em one of those white smiles

white people do that to other white people. Stop being so obsessive and attributing everything to race.

Have you considered a negroplasty

rape that wh*toid with your big veiny black cock.

Attached: silicafrog.png (1039x559, 261K)

eye contact is a sign of aggression

Whites are cowards

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Just wear glasses and thatll make you look more family friendly.

DAS RIIITE

>Half black
>At gym
>Bear mode guy walks over to me while I'm between sets, asks me if I want to alternate with him
>This dude is maybe 30% body fat and extremely muscular
>Also very sweaty, and has Celtic cross tattoos (synonymous with white supremacists in my region)
>Want to say "sure" as I usually do, but this dude is COVERED in sweat and it's grotesque
>"Uh..."
>"What? You gotta problem with that?" Can see hatred in his eyes
>"W-we can alternate, sure."
>End up sharing a bench with a white nationalist bloatlord who's sweating all over the place
>Literally a pool of fluid on the bench after he finishes each set

Every time you post a racebait thread on Veeky Forums, your last two weeks of gains are stolen back from you by God.

Assuming you're actually serious, you're in too deep on Veeky Forums and your perception of things is fucked. The gym is the least judgemental place you'll probably find, all of you are just there to lift regardless of race and if you happen to make eye contact with someone the chances that they're over there thinking "HEY WHAT'S THAT UPPITY NIGGER DOING LOOKING AT ME?!!" is low.

NIGGER COPE

seriously this wtf is wrong with you people. i smile and wave everywhere i go. i have literally no excuse to be unhappy because i have opportunity all around me and im not a starving child in africa. (having a relationship with Jesus helps too)

Lmao

no one thinks your dyel ass is after them

Sweat mogged

Attached: 11477128.jpg (860x826, 138K)

It's good you do that boy. That's how its always been

shoulda done SS faggot

Kek

I usually keep eye contact but then that's also weird because I don't know if the person is gay so it becomes like a game of gay chicken, or if they just wanna fight me either way my dick is going in someones ass.

Attached: image.jpg (520x500, 102K)

No offense but blacks always look mad
Smile more and maybe get fat, it'll make you seem less threatening

beat them up outside the gym and tell them to stop looking at you, nigga.

BLOAT'd

Whenever I make eye contact with a girl she sometimes either looks down and does the white people smile or she looks away swiftly though some look at me again

Such is life as a college student

Attached: image.png (1344x1306, 1.97M)

and killing/stealing/raping/looting is the opposite of social progression niggerboy

kek

Attached: 1518758108626.png (900x1200, 1.11M)

>End up sharing a bench with a white nationalist bloatlord who's sweating all over the place
LOL

How is a celtic cross synonymous with WN? I know plenty of guys and even gals with them

It really depends on where you are. In Europe it's not a political thing at all, but in much of North America it's considered a subtle way to display white nationalism, like a less extreme version of the swastika.

White people can be weird
>black
>doing lat pull downs
>stand up right next to the machine
>not even 3 inches from the seat
>whip out phone to reply to a text
>before I even start typing some dyel white girl starts changing the weight
>awkwardly maneuvering around m to try to sit down
>tell her that I'm still using the machine but she can alternate with me
>I don't even finish my sentence and she just repeats "I'm sorry I didn't know" twice and speed walks to the treadmill

Attached: snake.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

t. either turbochad or turbobeta

>>>www.reddit.com

there's a black dude at my gym who benches 3pl8 for reps and struggles to squat 1pl8
it's literally only blacks and arabs who lift like this, i dont get it

That's just white women, most them are rightfully scared of your monkeys. A white man would probably just ask if you're using it desu.

That’s how you smile when society forces you to acknowledge someone’s presence.

Attached: 26191A5E-C3C8-48C0-8E6E-7DA994065B0D.png (499x429, 209K)

I wish I was this naive pham, I really do

>dont want to be gang stalked and raped by niggers in the parking lot
>wow whiteys are weird
hmmmm

Stop being black

If you have to using actively using a phone(as opposed to just listening to music) then you clearly cannot be using a machine at the same time.

I see this shit every time I go to the gym. Person does a set then spends fucking minutes on fb while hovering around the machine or just sitting in it.

Either use a machine or use your fucking phone. One or the other.

Yeah it's actually not, only paranoid radlibs think it is.

Have you tried smiling or perhaps greeting them cordially?

Holy fuck you people are autistic.

Imagine being this retarded

>be liberal
>love statistics and facts
>except black crime stats

Attached: 1519144856627.png (377x485, 201K)

smile

I am not a liberal, I am just not fucking retarded.

Fuck off faggot, if you're not fatigued from exercising you're not doing it right.

Stop being a fucking baby. There's likely no race issue at all.
Some people are just sociable and want to greet people they see frequently at the gym. You catch them looking and they aren't trying to be dicks, just nod a greeting at them.

Attached: 1458482166446.jpg (316x528, 95K)

>being this retarded

>user gets triggered over memes

A bloatlord in the US with a Celtic cross tattoo can be safely assumed to hate blacks

You fuck off you fucking cunt. 90% of these people on fb dont even break a sweat while in the gym, what kind of fatigue is fucking that? Too much eye strain from looking at phone screen??

Go back to nigger pit

You're definitely retarded. People avoid you monkeys for a good reason, because majority of your race are violent.

>being this angry about a normie machine
It's all accessory shit user. Work out some of that aggression doing heavy ass compounds first. If they got there before you, tough shit, ask how many sets they have left to hurry them up.

Don't sit around like a fucking beta bitchboi getting mad and then making blanket rules about not using a machine at all fucking times.

The fact that you get so mad about it makes me think you're just some supersetting fucking newbie who doesn't know what to do with himself if he can't hog 4 pieces of equipment at once.

Retard detected

Your lack of insight amazes me. Of course I dont sit around and wait for some faggot to tripple check his fb accounts. There have been times (peak hours) where every single machine was busy and had people waiting in queue. I just find empty space, a matt and start doing crunches until I see someone leave and free up the equipment.
Busy times are shit but they are not the problem, at least people hurry the fuck up because there are people in line waiting (some visibly upset) and there is no time for facebook.
Its when you come into half empty gym and some faggot is just occupying for no good reason machine that you wanna use (and its the only one in the gym), you go do something else, come back amd fag is still there!

>majority of your race are violent
Statistic? Or is this just another racist anecdote?

are you fucking kidding me?
Here in Denmark, Somalis are the most criminal nationality in percentage

ever try working in? just an idea

Attached: 11953222_1046126998733383_8101887505942857042_n.jpg (480x370, 21K)

Yes many times

Again, where is the statistic showing 50%< of a race are convicted felons?

bt.dk/krimi/chokerende-tal-saa-kriminelle-er-somalierne-i-danmark
here you go out of 1000 somalis, 114 got senteced. with danes it's 13 out of 1000.

Every single one of your problems can be solved by killing yourself.

lol pretending blacks aren't more inclined to nigger activities

114/1000 is not a majority of the race as asserted Most blacks are not violent criminals just like most people you meet are not violent criminals.

whites dont like blacks

lol making radical assumptions about individuals and hating them based on group level statistics.

it's still the most criminal people here in percentage.

>Try being more positive looking, initiate eye contact, smile at people

>Just feel like everyone thinks I'm a serial rapist for looking too friendly

Blacks are 13% of the population yet over 50% of the murders in the US.

Men are also the most criminal gender in percentage, but I assume you're a normal person and don't pretend every man you meet is a violent criminal.

i don't but blacks are more criminal here than the most, after them it's sandniggers then it's eastern europeans

Stop being so fucking autistic. If they are being difficult just set up an argument to make them look unreasonable.

>Hey man, are you finished using this machine? No? How many sets do you have left?

>"Five more sets bro, I'll be a while"
Alright, can I work in with you then, the weights are easy enough to switch around.

If they say no again just grab an employee. If there are none around, say something snide and do something else instead.

Pretty easy process.

US has more prisoner per person than any other country, according to your logic the majority of Americans are violent criminal-
>legally allows any bumfuck to own a gun
This isn't helping my case.

Okay. The chance of you being murdered by a black person is less than a thousandth of 1 percent. cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr60/nvsr60_03.pdf

It ironically probably doesn't actually since most those prisoners are likely black.

Wrong.
bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

Sorry wrong statistic

Attached: US_Prisoner_Demographics.svg.png (900x540, 61K)

Some of us have social lives lmao. I regularly set up evening plans when I’m at the gym after class (around 4pm). A text during a rest period doesn’t affect anybody

But that’s exactly what cumskins did to every country.

And some of us dont have social lives so your plans for tonight dont really concern me. If want to message someone free up the equipment and move to an unoccupied area where you can do whatever you want to do without bothering others.

right here niggerboy

got ton more if you want it faggot

Attached: 072aa2ff1a162ab8d613b862ad5ae9cd08b9224f9444bf88fc32bfee3b466ba8.png (1740x1088, 186K)

>hurr because certain group of people does one thing more often doesnt mean an individual of that group does that thing as often
how can you be this retarded?

the sodium shall rise again

Attached: 1516236074977.png (285x401, 181K)

Instead look at em say sup or nod up raise eyebrows lile back in high s hool

either dress better or just don't worry about him

Unless a specific individual is assesed individually and deemed not dangerous he is dangerous and should be avoided/deported.

Conservatives obsses bout blacl stats but not theirs lile war n mall shootings

yeah I know, do you even read the posts you reply to?
but you cant really say X is dangerous or not dangerous, there is a degree.
You could say whites are more dangerous than asians because they are pussies, but niggers are a whole lot more agresive.

btw gonna start dropping statistics until niggers leave my blue christian white board

Attached: affb647b2de23849a87a2b91aeb765479736be0514973d103d31476be234b4d9.jpg (1024x789, 179K)

>being the majority represented in crimes is the same as overall crime being committed by a majority of the population.

Have you never taken an actual statistics class?

Attached: durr.png (645x773, 19K)

>claiming to not be retarded while actually be fucking retarded
holy fuck this is next level retardation

You are clearly not obsessed about good and correct usage of grammar and lexicon.

uhm white supremacist and white nationalist isnt the same thing sweety xx pls be more considerate