Is fin a meme? I'm 24 and not balding but clearly losing some of the youthful hairline I had as a teen...

is fin a meme? I'm 24 and not balding but clearly losing some of the youthful hairline I had as a teen. Can I just take it as a preventative measure for the rest of my life? I don't want to go bald, and i dont want it to get too late.

Attached: 1520315352476.jpg (1200x1500, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6b0ftfKFEJg
qhi.co.uk/ky.asp?i=Male pattern baldness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dios mio...

how do you even get fin?

do you need a script?

i thought you can ordere it online in burgerland

>Dat pic
All I can think is "It's not rape if she cums thrice"

Attached: milk.jpg (1398x1370, 295K)

Be nice

Attached: 1515115674946.webm (800x478, 1.93M)

>women orgasming from vaginal sex
not with your baby carrot

Attached: 1515120391538.jpg (1200x1200, 863K)

My dick is well over 9 inches in length and a bit under 6 inches

I've never not made a woman orgasm with my dick, tongue, fingers, or words. I actually made a girl cum with my shin.

Stop posting this disgusting horse faced whore on my board

>in the 99.99th percentile
uhuh

Attached: 1408625562423.jpg (512x512, 28K)

>mondocock
approaching pure pain here m8. Also what the fuck were you doing with a shin, what an animal.

What? This board is visited by thousands of people.
You don't think one of us will have a slightly above average dick.

It's complicated, it's also none of your business.

Attached: 1518983181449.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

I've been on it for a month, no sides at all so far which is good because apparently they show up pretty quickly if at all. I'm 29 and haven't lost much hair, but the process had definitely begun so I'm happy if it just stops things here, bonus if I grow some back too.

top left never fails to make me laugh

Attached: 1470364300815.jpg (682x600, 144K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6b0ftfKFEJg

>Can I just take it as a preventative measure for the rest of my life?
Sure.

That doesn't mean it has no side effects though. Some people seem to get nothing, others develop things over time.

In my case, my balls would ache like crazy.

I wasn't even comfortable with taking a pill for my hair for the rest of my life so I decided to just stop.

In Australia you need a script. found it easy enough to get seeing a doctor though. One visit to get started, asked a few questions but didn't push against it, and wanted to see me again for renewal

It's genetic, bro.
Hair plugs or rogaine might do the trick, though.

qhi.co.uk/ky.asp?i=Male pattern baldness

I'm in a discord that she's in. Interesting character, but women don't belong in that environment

Her body says 'me gusta' but everything else screams 'la creatura'.

Attached: 1516912374176.jpg (1175x2679, 504K)

Didn't she have nudes leak?

What's the story behind that pic? What's with the cops?

>topleft
War.
War never changes

Good fucking god I love this meme

Attached: 1518159470669m.jpg (1024x605, 72K)

It is great!

Attached: 1510287960246.jpg (1024x666, 86K)

What? This board is visited by thousands of people. You don't think one of us wants greentext story time?

Sauce

Yeah but only like 9 people post here.

Attached: 1518444579561.jpg (1080x1026, 123K)

black girls are so ugly even with white blood in them

feminist rioting

she is white

"""""white"""""

that disgusting mess of a room

you're balding. acceptance is the first step.
I hopped on dat dere finasteride a few months ago and my hairline has recovered a tiny bit already

I take a generic fin, very low dosages, my balding has stopped.
I regret not taking it earlier, because just as you, i lost significant parts of my hairline.
For most people it doesnt' cause any side effects, youi don't need to take high dosages, smaller ones are fine.
I'm 75 kg , 178 cm and take around 0.3-0.45 mg every day. Age is 27
My thought process was similar to yours. Without hair I wouldn't get chicks anyway so having erectile dysfunction wouldn't matter. Been taking it for 2-3 months now, so far no side effects at all.

la creatura

la creatura...

Fin is poison for men

Fin reduces the amount of DHT your body produces systemically. DHT is a powerful hormone in your body your body produces for a valid reason

you do not want to lower your DHT

do your own research and come to the conclusion that the hair follicles in your scalp are sensitive to DHT and this causes the miniaturisation, not the DHT in your body. You cannot change this as it is GENETIC

either use a topical DHT blocker (they barely work) or accept that you are genetically prone to balding.

Attached: stop-sign.png (512x309, 15K)

My Fin Experience:

Dosage: 0.25 once a week
Why Once a week: Depending on how aggressive your balding is. I only need 0.25mg a week to stop the balding.
Why Do Doctors prescribe 1mg daily: 1mg daily ensures that no matter how aggressive your baldness is, the drug is guaranteed to work. A comparison would be a doctor saying you need to take 10 shots of hard liquor in order to get drunk. Yeah no shit, but some people only need a couple beers to get drunk. Some people need the whole 1mg daily and some only need a little.
Side Effects: Experienced watery semen for the 1st month but that went away. My boners are always missing that last 5 – 10% but I still get morning wood and strong erections and jizzing is just as fun as before.
Balding experience: When I dried my hair after a shower I would normally get about 30 hairs in my towel. After taking Fin that has decreased to 3 – 5. I haven’t seen any regrowth of hairs but I can’t see my balding getting worse.
How Does the Drug Work: Fin enters the body and reduces DHT as soon as it gets metabolized. DHT levels stay at inhibited levels for at least 7 to 10 days before coming back to normal levels

>makes you feel special, right?
recessing has never felt so good

I'd fuck sid.

she was assaulted by antifa at some political event, they both went to jail

2edgy5me

if you think normal is boring you might be suffering from paraphilia
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilia

Attached: smugg laughing.jpg (527x705, 56K)