FUCKING FARTS

FUCKING FARTS
How do you survive in public places while holding an atomic desaster in?

Attached: 20180316_193515.jpg (1080x982, 470K)

never skip pelvic muscles u fag

Attached: 1441976460843.jpg (737x850, 86K)

1. Gravitate towards the nearest fat/ugly/brown person
2. Stealth fart
3. Look at said person with a look of 200% contempt and disgust

Real alphas push itout hard n loud and stare you down if you got a problem, we ar3 all men here. Around women i try to be respectful, but ive been known to dust a bitch when im feelin devilish

kek

4. start yelling "he farted"

Holding in gas makes me wildly uncomfortable. My face goes deathly pale, everything aches, I can't think straight, I feel delirious and even get light headed from pain. But good god I could never let a protein fart out in public.

I let one off on a bus and made a girl puke. Farts are the main reason I can't bulk. They get really fucking bad.

You are weak in the way of the brap

Quite the opposite. My braps are too powerful and must be used responsibly for the sake of humanity.

I don't give a fuck about anyone. I read teh art of not giving afuck so now I don't care. If I have to fart, guess what nigguh. I'm gonna fart! Nasty protein farts? I don't give a fuck nigguh.

>nigguh
retard

With great braps, comes great responsibility

Call me a retard again. Do it all day, I don't give a fuck nigguuuuh. I don't give a fuck.

>Not using enemas
>Free to fart anywhere anytime without murdering anyone

Sometimes I wonder about professional fighters and people who have black belts in martial arts, and of course professional bodybuilders and models who are bulked up. Do they also deal with protein farts?
How many people take steroids solely to a avoid protein farts?
Also, I've never been on a high protein diet. Are protein farts caused specifically by protein supplements or would any kind of high protein diet do it?

Attached: 1158b.png (600x600, 175K)

you're a genuine fucking retard. no seriously, you actually are.

Haha, niggguuuh

How old are you?

24. How old are you?

OK, nigguh

Wow that's pretty bad. I thought you were going to 13 or something. sort yourself out nigger

I did sort myself out, that's how I odn't give a fuck anymore about anything nigguh

You are literally such a fucking retard. It's unbelievable.

and I could not give less of a fuck if you paid me my sweet nigguh nugguh

Poast physique nigguh lmao

nigguh wont post it cause he gives a fuck haha

wow retard you're still here? I thought you didn't give any fucks, retard.

fucking retard.

i'll reply all night cause i don't give a fuck nigguh

>repressing delicious farts instead of letting other people participate the glory
>making it
Pick one and only one

Kek

You SHOULD care somewhat. That's an inherently flawed philosophy to live by.

Check out some stoicism :)

I try to poop often and when I can’t I just slowly release them while I’m on the move

Fucking this. I fart-rape every roastie I can. Proud of that shit.

Let it all out and own the chad miasma

I try to hold my farts in until I'm in the shower. Something about the hot steam accentuates and strengthens the aroma by like 1000% and the fragrance of air from my butt is so satisfying.