Sarms vs creatine

The gains from sarms seem pretty lackluster and the procurement process is very shady. Should I just save my money and buy the much cheaper creatine instead? You can buy a year's worth of creatine for 80$ when that's what one cycle of a sarm from a trustworthy source costs.

Attached: 28429322_321254231734330_4937779301547245568_n.jpg (640x800, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19741313/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>buy a year's worth of creatine for 80$

meant 3 years worth

Which Sarms are you talking about?

literally all of them. LGD seems the most effective

Sure, buy creatine.
Instead of sarms might as well get on some test, much better and pretty much same price

MK677 seems to be the best and "Ostarine" seems to work and doesn't need pct.

But the former is relatively expensive and the latter gave rodents ass cancer.

test itself is much much cheaper than sarms.
I feel like everyone keeps ignoring the fact why people even use sarms.
test cycle increases your BP, decreases HDL, increases LDL, increases DHT (balding), increases estro(so AI is needed), decreases LH and possibly FSH with many many other side effects. SARMs on other hand don't do any of these thing mentioned above, while giving you a decent amount of gains.

Your body naturally produces creatine and I doubt you're lifting enough for a deficit

what are some reliable and quality sources for europeans, when it come to sarms?

i am from eu and i still order from irc bio, they seem most trusted so they are g2g.

>take creatine
>lose your hair

>take sarms
>literally roids without the bad effects

hmmm

>literally roids
nahhhh they ain't.

sarmsposters are marketing shills
the only thing you're going to gain from sarms is cancer
remember to sage and hide

>creatine
>hair loss
Post source to the scientific study where you read that. That is, unless you pulled that out of your sweaty asshole
It's safe as long as you don't consume 6x your daily dose

my hair started thinning after a year of creatine use

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19741313/
>creatine increase DHT
>DHT causes hairloss in most individuals before 40
>creatine speeds up hairloss

>and the latter gave rodents ass cancer.
thats gw not osta.

- mk677 is not a sarm
- you do need pct after ostarine
- ostarine never gave cancer to anyone
- we actually don't know if creatine causes hair loss or not
Oh and you are the most retarded among all. Are you seriously comparing creatine to sarms?

I tried a cycle of Ostarine once for the hell of it. I wanted to see what the hype was about.

I got slightly stronger and slightly more mass. Nothing too crazy. Definitely more than I would get from creatine tho. But the best part was that I had literally no sides. I felt no surpression and no pct was needed.

I dont know about longterm sides from frequent use but as far as my experience goes I would recommend it.

how do you get a woman like that

Cardarine is the one that gave rodents cancer, and that was in insanely high doses

so where do I get it?

>you do need pct after ostarine
Not necessarily. That's dose dependent and might vary from person to person as well. I never needed anything, but I didn't go for high doses either.

Those dosages weren't insanely high if you properly translate them to human doses if you go by what people that actually work with such tests have said. The fact that they discontinued testing afterwards should be all you need to know. Also not a SARM.

The internet. If you can't find it on your own you're too stupid to use it right.

Enjoy your gyno faggot